Stores > Ingram Micro
  • Ingram Micro

Voice your opinion! Review Ingram Micro by clicking a star below.
2017-04-04

These are very accurate reviews

"Stay away from this company! They have no US based call centers. Employees are incompetent and are unable to properly do their job. We spend over $500k a year with them and they just don't care. Our last order of $10k was just randomly voided in their system and never sent. Instead of apologizing and fixing it, they said I called and voided it. I have the email saying the order was successful and nothing else. Even when I login to Ingram's website, the order doesn't say voided or cancelled, it's just not there. This is only the last straw, they sent me the wrong product a few months ago and refused to allow it to be returned saying it was again my fault even after I showed them it wasn't. ANY other distributor has to be better than Ingram."

2016-04-21

No surprises here...Ingram is one of the worst companies in the world!

"I came here completely randomly and decided to just do a quick search on Ingram. Wasn't surprised at all by the 1 star and eerily similar experiences had by all. This company has no concept of customer satisfaction and would rather put you out of business than admit a mistake or make right an error on their part. Let's face it, mistakes happen in all businesses, it's how you handle them that matters. Well, when Ingram makes a mistake, you can bet they are going to let you shoulder ALL of it. All of their reps are completely powerless to make any concessions, and who is in charge is beyond me. Finding a person of authority at Ingram is like finding a leprechaun. They simply don't exist. After 16 years with Ingram, I can fully say this company is terrible and it doesn't look like anything is changing anytime too soon. Ingram, I hope you go down in a fiery blaze sometime very soon, and from the rubble raises one of your competitors who provides a very important service to its customers....actual customer service!!"

2016-04-11

Ingram Micro Doesn't Care a Lick About Your Business!!

"I am HIGHLY annoyed after placing an order and not being told there was a problem processing my card for over 6 hours...causing my order NOT to go out when expected Next Day. I happened to catch on the order status page that my order status changed to "Credit Review" after a brief "On Hold" status. I called and they explained there was an issue processing my credit card (their problem, affecting lots of orders, not my problem). I kindly requested they release only 1 order for a part for a system that was down for the main office for a 4-location client of mine. I explained I have a proposal out for new servers, firewalls, switches, and various other pieces of equipment for 4 sites for a very large and important customer of mine and this part could break my whole deal...seeing as the main site was down. They REFUSED to help me in any way. I asked if they could place this one, sole, order on terms (under $600) just to get it out and they would NOT BUDGE, saying I could cancel the order and wait 24 hours for a credit specialist to review my account. I called back a few times and not 1 of the 4 people I spoke with would put me through to a manager, even though I asked over and over again to speak to someone in a higher position. When I explained that this client is really important and it could possibly cause bad blood between the client and my company, the woman I was speaking with simply said, "that's okay, I don't take this personally." What the F?!?!?!!?!? What a monopolizing, crappy company!! I plan on doing much more business with Synnex from this point forward...regardless of cost savings...it's just NOT worth the aggravation when these situations arise. I hate this company more and more every week!"

2015-12-21

"As a reseller I can say that this company has the poorest customer service in the industry. I placed an order November 2nd. They could not fulfill the order as the inventory was not there or stolen. It is now December 21st - well over a month and a half later and they STILL have not issued a credit. I had to issue a chargeback via American Express because of their complete incompetence. I was promised a credit within 15 business days on November 19th. It has been over a month since then and they still keep stalling and no credit has been issued. This is the worst company in the industry - stay far, far away."

2015-12-21

"Ingram Micro is the worst distributor you can do business with. We ordered several Lenovo workstations from them and even after they showed up 2 days late, they were the wrong configuration and it took Ingram two weeks to approve the RMA and almost another 4 weeks to correct the order. Every time you call into get customer service, it takes 15-20 minutes to reach their staff and these people could easily win worst customer service representatives of the year."

2015-09-15

"I'm reviewing as a reseller - they had a policy of charging vendors $100 just to see their pricing. Of course they said their pricing was competitive, but that was not the case at all. So even though the $100 was to be credited back after $1500 in purchases, it wasn't worth it because everything was so much higher than competing wholesalers. Fast forward 3 years and I went to see if they had an item I was looking for and they had closed my account and now want $200 just to sign-up again to see their prices. RIDICULOUS! Try Synnex, I've never had this kind of BS with them."

2015-08-20

"Pray you get a sales rep that gives a sh*t. If you're a smaller IT company you can feel the indifference from the "team"."

2015-03-08

"This is a stunning example of a company who has a monopoly.
Customer Service is woeful. They know nothing and are singularly unhelpful. Pricing is hideous. For over 4 weeks in 2015 most the the HP pricing was above RRP. Almost every other supplier can beat their price. The only feather in their cap was delivery. Over 2 years ago Ingram could deliver next day 90% of the time. Now its the opposite. 10% is delivered next day and the other 90% takes several phone calls to several people in multiple departments. All of whom cannot solve my problem nor offer any assistance. The end result is always. "it will get there when it gets there".

RJLTechnologies's Avatar

tarrytown ny 10591
2013-11-24

"The sheer incompetence that exists in this company dwarfs its size...for all the bells and whistles constant mistakes, wrong charges etc. Ingram is the worse distributor ever."

2013-04-08

"They're even worse than the reviews you read here.

Incompetent, rude, and disorganized.

Go straight to the manufacturer if you need wholesale electronics and save yourself the headache.

2013-03-27

"Ingram Micro is probably the single most incompetent group of people I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Everything is a battle that requires hours or days worth of leg work, persistence, and yelling to deal with. We do a few dozen orders with Ingram per month; at least 50% have something wrong (delayed shipping, price increased after checkout, random sales holds, duplicate orders, lost orders, package never reaches the courier, and so on). Our sales manager typically requires 2-3 emails to get a response. Our channel manager has fallen off the radar completely. My best advise is to find a different distributor. Ingram is NOT worth the massive headache."

2011-08-02

"Ingram Micro Hong Kong holds clients makes order mistake and hold resellers for ransom.

There is a Product Executive Patrick Wan is lazy, missing orders, doesnt support resellers and lied about APC booking system is down so order placed on June 10th is only able to be booked on June 17th and delivery is so two months later (although he told us delivery is 3-4 weeks).

DO NOT BUY FROM INGRAM MICRO...............

GO FOR SIS, JOS, OTHERS IN HONG KONG.....

They dont accept exchanges despite the Brand holder accepts.

2011-03-09

"They just cut me off without a single phone call. I was a Ingram customer for 15 years and since I haven't purchased from them in a while they closed my account with no notice. The reason I have not dealt with them much lately is I am a small reseller and there handling fees and high prices for small customers makes it hard to deal with. I would still order from them ocassionally to keep my account active and then when I went to place an order I was told I was no longer an active customer. They SUCK"

2011-02-11

"I am a small business and I placed a large (to me) order with Ingram, They repeatedly screwed up the order. Billed me for items not received and miss shipped items. This saga is going on a month and they owe me in excess of $5000. Not to mention time and stress. They used to be a good company to work with but they are terrible now. They have no customer support skills whatsoever. They keep saying they are sorry but not doing anything to resolve the problems. I am registering a complaint with HP Exec Customer Support but I don't know how much good that will do."

2010-07-07

"their customer sales dept are just so incompetent!!! they made me wait for over 10mins each rep for a single easy problem that they just made so confusing. I spoke with 4 different reps and none of them were able to resolve my problem. we were on a conference call with their credit dept and the lady there said that the order should already be released. after a few mins i called again and they stil have not released the order and they are claiming that they still do not see our $4k payment that we wired. we wired it on the 1st and i showed them the receipt.. and they're telling me that the item we ordered already increased in price.. like heck!!! we already paid for it! they're just so difficult to work with!!!! "

Share Ingram Micro's store rating

Ingram Micro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ingram Micro is not a merchant member
Ingram Micro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!