Stores > Ink Raven
  • Ink Raven

Voice your opinion! Review Ink Raven by clicking a star below.
2004-10-11

"Poor service. After 10 working days, Ink raven shipped the wrong product. No such delay in billing my credit card. I returned all the items shipped. I never did get a refund. E-mails never generated a response. Telephone contact was very difficult."

2004-09-05

They billed my credit card but no delivery on order. No contact from ink raven. Emailed their shipping, no answer. No emails rec'd at their info email address. Phone number is disconnected.

2004-08-12

"No delivery on order. No contact from ink raven. Emailed their shipping twice, no answer. No emails rec'd at their info email address. Phone number is disconnected. Looks like bad news to me."

2004-08-03

"These people are crooks. I payed $78.92 for 1 HP toner and 2 Canon ink cartridges and they never sent my order. They took my money, but never sent the product. I emailed, telephoned and faxed them repeatedly with no reply."

2004-07-15

"The first time I ordered a toner was on April. The service was great. Toners works, and shipped on time. But now everything changed. I placed order on June 30, have not received the merchandise. I email twice, no one pay attention to me. Guess someone is right, do not buy again here. "

2004-07-14

"Supplier is horrible. Order never shipped, they never respond to phone calls or emails. Absolutely no customer service. Would warn everyone to stay away from this suppiler. They took my money but never shipped."

2004-07-12

"I purchased a toner cartridge, which was defective. I returned it and received a replacement, which I also ended up returning. I was promised a full credit (without a restocking fee), but have been unable to get it. It has become impossible to contact customer service by telephone as the number is always busy and the voice mailbox is full. I have tried e-mail and received no response. I am owed almost $170.00 I have been trying to obtain this credit since March 2004 (it is now mid-July) when UPS Tracking shows that the company received the cartridges I returned."

2004-07-01

"What a scam! Was about $2 cheaper so I went with them. They then said it was backordered and would be shipped in 7-10 days. After waiting 30 days I tried to get in touch with them (they had already charged my credit card). They were impossible to get ahold of. The answering maching message has said for the last 60 days that they are upgrading there customer sevice dept. but that must be bull. 10 days ago, they called me at 1:50 AM, yes in the middle of the night, and said my order was shipped. Another big fat lie from people I should have never trusted in the first place. After I cancelled my order from my credit card and called and left ANOTHER message cancelling my order, JAN at inkraven sent me 95 emails saying that they were refunding my money. Totally low class bush league operation. Everyone makes mistakes but they work very hard to try to piss you off."

2004-06-28

"I view Inkraven as a theif. Not only did they send me product that didn't work, they billed me twice even with the bad product returned. I have had countless phone conversations trying for a refund (with no product in hand) so I'm out $170.00. They have basically taken my money with nothing in return. I call that stealing. Stay away from this company."

2004-05-24

"Ordered ink cartrige on April 2, 2004. The charge came through just fine on April charge card statement, but have yet to receive the cartrige. Last was advised was still on back order! YIKES!"

2004-05-20

"I placed an order on 5/6/04. It is now 5/20/04 and I have nothing. Of course they charged my credit card the day of the order. How convenient. Nice scam they have going. The better business bureau should hear about this. I wish I had read this first. The price is great but only if you actually receive the item. No one answers the email. The poor girl on the phone has no idea whats going on. Spend the extra money and shop elsewhere.

2004-05-18

"These guys are as close to scammers as I've ever encountered. Placed an order was sent incorrect merchandise after they hit my CC of course. As of today, I have yet to receive a refund or an authorization code to return the merchandise. I will be filing charges today"

2004-04-20

"I ordered a toner cartridge online the morning of Monday, April 5, 2004. I received a confirmation e-mail immediately.

On April 14 I sent an inquiry to shipping@inkraven.com to request a tracking number. No reply.

On April 16 I sent another inquiry to shipping@inkraven.com to request a tracking number. No reply.

On April 17 I called and left a voice message inquiring about my order status. No reply.

On April 19 I called again. A representative apologized and said my order would go our that day--2 weeks after I ordered it--and they would upgrade the shipping.

That night I received an e-mail notification indicating that my toner cartridge had been shipped via standard UPS Ground.

I called on April 20 and explained the situation. Ink Raven claims they have no record that they agreed to upgrade the shipping. I told them I would refuse the package and they should refund my money.

Absolutely the worst customer service I have received, short of the phone company. I'm going to drive to OfficeMax and buy a cartridge today, which is obviosuly what I should have done in the first place.

2004-04-13

"WARNING!!!!!I placed an order on March 31, 2004 and was billed to my CC. I never recieved the product after being told the order has been processed and I whould recieve the toner cartridge with in 3-7 days as per website information. After the first phone call the girl could not even locate an order and then I was advised that she needed more information. When I called the second time I was told the the product was not shipped due to they are waiting for an EMPTY container to come in so they can refil it. I asked her when she expects ship date, next month, next year, and she said she could not promise anytime limits. I explained that their website does not reflect any of their unprofessional policies and she then apolagized and stated that the president of the company maintains the website.....I cancelled the order"

2004-03-11

"STAY AWAY FROM HERE!! I placed an order for a toner cartridge on 2/27/04, and my Credit Card was immediately charged. I contacted the company by phone 4 days later due to not hearing from them regarding shipping. They said it was getting done by the home office and that they could not see the status. I waited another 7 days and heard nothing. I emailed them and regarding the status, and they responded that they did not know what happened but it would be shipped soon. READ THERE SHIPPING POLICY, it says that if INK RAVEN makes a mistake you still must wait for shipping and accept the package. The policy is ridiculous, due to allowing them to make mistakes and you not being allowed to cancel your order. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!"

Share Ink Raven's store rating

Ink Raven is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ink Raven is not a merchant member
Ink Raven does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!