Stores > Instant-software-store.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Instant-software-store.com by clicking a star below.

Loads of Choices

"Instant Software Store listens, they gave me such help and relevant advice for my Windows 8.1 setup. Just goes to show you, keep looking and you will find what you want."

Highly Satisfied

"I am highly highly satisfied with the service!!
Joe was patient with all my questions and helped me navigate the OS and all its features.
His recommendations were right on target!

Very Good

"Best website I could find for Office 2013 and Windows 7"

Great Software Deals

"Great price. Easy to navigate the website. Free Shipping for a few days’ wait. Would do business here again and have already told several people about ISS."

Super pleased!

"Could not be happier with my new Office Suite helped me pick! Awesome people and great service! I had no idea what I was doing so their help so welcome."

Deals and More Deals!

"Could not have asked for faster service.
I certainly plan to return for future purchases.

Happy this Went Down!

"I had to install Office 2013 Home and Student on 55 computers. They gave me awesome discount on my purchase. They were also so helpful when it came to installing the software. They really don’t mess around. Terrific!"

Good Purchase

"I had questions about downloading my software, their customer service answered all my concerns, and I felt confident in placing my order. They even called back to make sure it wasn't a fraudulent order. I would highly recommend Instant Software Store for low prices and top-notch customer service."

This Went Great…

"I placed my first order with Instant Software Store with confidence (great referrals from friends), and immediately after I entered a chat with support. I received immediate and helpful answers. Did I say that the price was better than any other offer? Way to go guys, you have one more loyal customer! Thanks, having business with ISS has been a pleasure for me."

Extraordinary experience!

"Windows 7 purchase here. Instant Software Store had the quality product I was looking for, offered it at a fair price, with no shipping charge. It arrived in a reasonable amount of time in just what I needed."

2017-08-31

good

"Not bad i ordered item no issues"

Happy Happy

"First time buying here and was a great experience overall. Delivery was quick, received in perfect condition and working great. Will come back soon! Love my Office 2016 Pro."

Excellent prices and Customer Service

"Great pricing on a bunch of items. Great customer service from Joe saved me hundreds. He was so helpful with my large order of software."

Big purchase

"I was desperate to get new operating systems and Office suites for my business. My first email query was answered right away and they answered all my questions. The phone rep who called to confirm my order was so pleasant and told me what I needed to do. The whole process of placing the order then getting all the software installed was so easy. I would recommend. Thanks ISS."

Good Transaction

"As advertised and quick delivery."

Share Instant-software-store.com's store rating

Instant-software-store.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Instant-software-store.com is not a merchant member
Instant-software-store.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!