Stores > Instant-software-store.com
  • Instant-softwar

Voice your opinion! Review Instant-software-store.com by clicking a star below.

Fast Delivery

"Fast delivery thanks.
Very impressive.

Great product range

"Great product range, much more choice than other sites and easy to find products on the web site. Prompt delivery installed right away."

Windows 10 Home

"They are quick to respond and answer questions. Legitimate Products."

Truly a Good Software Company

"Purchase of Windows 8.1 went perfectly and as planned."

Software = Awesome Experience

"This was a fantastic experience. I was apprehensive to make the purchase at first. However, the entire process took a few minutes. When I ran into a difficulty Harry remoted into my computer and took care of everything. I would absolutely recommend this company."

Great Service

"Marry was fast and accurate and there is a definite sense of trust and responsibility.

Product was perfectly accurate as described and transaction was efficiently quick.
I would recommend his company. Great place for MS software.

IS19213

"I purchased Windows 10 Pro. I was hesitant at first to purchase software like this. Harry helped me through email and online chat; we downloaded the program on my computer and worked with ease.
He worked with me patiently through the process until we were finished.
My hat goes off to ISS for the technical support and honesty through the whole process. I will get more software from this company in the future.

2017-07-19

I had my reservations purchasing when buying.

"I had my reservations purchasing this online over EBay, without meeting in person, however I did not have to worry. They were always very prompt, and helpful in all of their responses, and helped me every step of the way.
Program works fantastic! Highly recommend!

2017-07-19

Best deal and Best product for me!

"It was great to buy a Microsoft 2016 Professional with license and very easy to install. Thank you Harry for the amazing service! I will recommend it to anyone who would like to have MS Office forever...."

2017-07-19

Excellent service from beginning to …

"Excellent service from beginning to end. Great support will recommend to others. They helped me out with all of the steps along the way and took time to explain it to me how to install everything. Also had a very friendly chat with Mary on the phone."

2017-07-15

Instant Software Store Review.

"I totally recommend this tool. It is worth the money because it can save you a lot of time digging stuff on the internet."

2017-07-15

Blown Away, Great Company!

"I have been fighting with this darn computer for months. I had taken it to a local place; they replaced the HD. Things were still going wrong. I bought the total system care and was having some initial problems with it .I asked for some live assistance. They were so nice and patient. They went through my issues one by one and methodically fixed the ones that were causing the trouble. If everyone there is like this, I will be a loyal customer for life. Thanks"

Support from ISS

"Mary is the best she went so far to help me! She hung with the issue throughout, gave me valuable advice on issues unrelated to my original issue. In all Mary should be cloned and made the poster women for support. It was a total pleasure to work with someone so knowledgeable."

Good Product

"This company has been the best money I have ever spent. I know nothing about computers and they have been so helpful with every problem I have needed. They work with you and seem very personable. I would recommend them to anyone at any time."

An excellent experience with an Excellent Technician

"Dealt with Mary over a couple of days. Her persistence and computer knowledge resolved my problems. As good an experience with a computer technician as I have ever had."

Share Instant-software-store.com's store rating

Instant-software-store.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Instant-software-store.com is not a merchant member
Instant-software-store.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!