Stores > InsureMyTrip.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review InsureMyTrip.com by clicking a star below.

2017-09-20

The Only Way We Would Insure a Trip

"We rely on InsureMyTrip to find the best rates for the type of travel we do. We appreciate the ability to compare companies and choose the best value. We've never placed a claim, but trust that they will be as efficient as the sales process is."

2017-09-20

odyssey

"always get great prices and great service"

""

MyAsiaTrip

"I found the questions easy to understand. The form was geared to the information needed to fill out the application and was no trouble. I was able to scroll thru the entire list of offers easily and click where I wanted additional information. Overall - a very good experience.

Excellent!

"I saved over $400 on one trip alone. I did call as I had an issue with a pre-existing condition with a non-traveling companion. They understood and found me the perfect insurance. I have used them on my last three trips and recommend them to everyone.

Excellent Service

"I had problems with trip insurance in Australia and recently in the US with rejection of claims. I explained my "challenges" to Kaylie at InsureMyTrip and she informed me there was not a policy to protect the one issue, but recommended an insurer who could reduce my risk on the second issue. I then compared four policies from different companies. Her recommendation turned out to be the best solution to avoiding the one rejection I had recently and ironically the lowest price from an A+ company. I bought the policy recommended by her for my Japanese trip. Hopefully I won't need, but if I do we will see if recommendation plays out. Very good customer service to listen to the incidences I had and recommend a solution"

2017-09-19

Great site, needs better navigation

"Info provided on site is excellent. Took me a bit to figure out the filters on left navigation. I wld make this more prominent. "

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2017

A rep from InsureMyTrip.com, InsureMyTrip, has responded

“Dear InsureMyTrip Customer,

Thank you for your review.

InsureMyTrip has a website team that is dedicated to creating an ideal user experience, and we have passed on your feedback.

Please call us at 800-487-4722 if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Michelle C.
Customer Care Representative ”

Travel Insurance

"Was happy with my experience using InsureMyTrip. Gave excellent detailed information regarding different insurance providers. This gave me an easier way to select the type of travel insurance we needed for our trip. "

2017-09-18

great site for travel insurance!

"We needed cancellation insurance for a family trip in 6 months. Insuremytrip.com provided many options, an easy way to compare them, and a quick purchase transaction once we made a decision. I've used this site before and will use it again, each time we travel!"

2017-09-18

Very handy tool to find your travel insurance

"It was my first experience of buying the traveling insurance online. The options I've been given by Insuremytrip were diverse, well displayed and easy to compare. I picked my company and the plan that worked best for me. Purchasing via this website was easy and fast. I am satisfied by my experience. "

Easy to use.

"I liked being able to compare quotes. Very helpful!"

Super easy

"I love using InsureMyTrip because it gives me lots of options. I can pick the coverage and the price that's just right for us. I like the way I can compare policies side by side. So easy!"

Helpful customer service

"I found out about this website from a recommendation in a Consumer Report article. Chatted online two different times; both persons were very helpful. The rate for the travel insurance policy that I was looking into was the cheapest I had found online. I would use this website again."

Excellent

"Fast easy comparison, chat for quick answers"

2017-09-17

Trip insurance

"I checked out your site at the recommendation of friends "

Share InsureMyTrip.com's store rating

InsureMyTrip.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InsureMyTrip.com is a merchant member
InsureMyTrip.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.