Stores > InsureMyTrip.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review InsureMyTrip.com by clicking a star below.

Fast and easy

"either online or over the phone, choosing travel insurance was fast and easy...and affordable"

Cruise-Flight Insurance

"Easy to understand and a very complete list of providers. I liked the ability to review comments."

all good

"all good so far we will see"

2017-05-24

Simple and fast way to get good travel insurance

"I needed medical and evacuation travel insurance, and this site, with the assistance of some helpful staff, got it done quickly."

Great customer service

"I was using the chat box to ask some policy questions. The rep on the other end called me and answered all my questions very easily over the phone. Great initiative by the rep."

So Many Choices!

"I have been using Insure My Trip to shop for travel insurance for about five years. We often book cruises over a year in advance, and it makes sense to have travel insurance in place. Insure My Trip makes it so easy to choose the most reasonably priced plan that meets our particular needs the best."

2017-05-23

Site was easy to navigate

"The site was easy to use and offered a variety of choices in a large range of prices. There is also a comparison function where you can compare a number of plans side by side. I have used this site many times in the past and will continue to do so."

2017-05-23

Always east to by insurance

"I am a repeat purchaser and it is always easy to click through the menus and fields to book a trip. Great service! "

2017-05-23

I did two or three chats to obtain help.

"All worked out well set up insurance for two trips one in state and one overseas. All people that chatted answered and were very helpful.

Easy to use

"The website is easy to use. I put in my information and was able to compare the plans. As I was checking out, a chat window popped up and the person asked if I had any questions. I didn't, but it was nice to be asked. And to know that someone was available, even on a Sunday, if I did have questions."

Easy navigation

"Found the website reasonably easy to navigate. Only real negative is that I don't understand a lot of the terms and felt that the explanations didn't clear things up."

Rep reply posted May-25-2017

A rep from InsureMyTrip.com, InsureMyTrip, has responded

“Dear InsureMyTrip Customer,

Thank you for your review.

At InsureMyTrip, we pride ourselves on our customer service. All of our representatives are licensed insurance agents in all 50 states and all undergo a rigorous training program. The primary focus of our representatives is to help our customers interpret policy language. To help provide the best customer service, we offer customers assistance by Chat, Email and Phone. The best Phone Number to contact us at is (800) 487-4722 and the best email address is: customercare@insuremytrip.com.

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any questions or concerns and we would be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Michelle C.
Customer Care Representative”

Australia

"Everything is OK, but asking question online was difficult."

Rep reply posted May-25-2017

A rep from InsureMyTrip.com, InsureMyTrip, has responded

“Dear InsureMyTrip Customer,

Thank you for your review.

At InsureMyTrip, we pride ourselves on our customer service. To help provide the best customer service, we offer customers assistance by Chat, Email and Phone. InsureMyTrip is open 365 days a year and our hours of operation are 7a.m. to Midnight EST Monday through Friday and 9a.m. to 9p.m. EST on Saturday and Sunday. There are some complex trips that are more difficult to assist via the Chat and Email service and to ensure you are provided with not only adequate but correct coverage, there are times when phone calls are the best way to get assistance.

Please call us at 800-487-4722, if you have any questions or concerns and we would be happy to assist you. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sincererly,

Michelle C.
Customer Care Representative”

Travel Insurance

"Simple, quick and easy. No hassles. "

Good Selection

"This is a good place to compare plans and make a choice based on specific features and prices. Much better than the individual plans offered by the cruise and tour companies. "

2017-05-22

Good rates and coverage.

"First time buying travel insurance. The process was straightforward and the rate provided was great for the coverage. "

Share InsureMyTrip.com's store rating

InsureMyTrip.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InsureMyTrip.com is a merchant member
InsureMyTrip.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.