Stores > Into-the-wilderness.com

878-689-8742
      NA
      johannah@into-the-wilderness.com
      878-689-8742

Voice your opinion! Review Into-the-wilderness.com by clicking a star below.

2013-03-22

"Prompt and efficient service."

2013-03-18

" Quick, responsive service coupled with a premium product at a reasonable rate.

Completely satisfied.

2013-03-17

"Was extremely pleased with my experience. I'd never dealt with them before, but I certainly will again. The product was just as advertised and shipping was really quick. Thanks much!!"

2013-03-16

"very fast shipping good packaging, quick clear item info and order status all the way to my door"

2013-03-06

"Great seller. First time buying from Into-the-Wilderness but a good experience. The knife I ordered is nice, shipped immediately and sent e-mail updates as to the progress of the order, including shipping tracking number."

2013-02-28

"Great selection fast shipping!"

2013-02-23

"Fantastic from start to finish. Best transaction I've had on the net, and I have made many. Superb!!!"

2013-02-15

"quick delivery, EXCELLENT PRODUCT! Great and user friendly web site. Will definitely order from you again! Thank you!!!"

2013-01-19

"Jo Hannah was VERY helpful, when I wasn't smart enough to figure out how to order certain things. She made my experience make me want to purchase through your company for everything possible....especially if Jo Hannah is my helper!
Eric Lenz-(a new, faithful customer)

2013-01-18

"After a Google search on a Hogue knife model EX-F01, I was directed to Into-the-Wilderness.com. The final price that I was able to get the knife for was better than any other online shop. I received confirmation about my order right away.The communication regarding my order from start to finish was A+. Shipping was very fast as well. When I received my well packaged Hogue knife I was blown away by the quality, fit & finish and just plain beauty of this fine cutting instrument. I will be purchasing more items from into the wilderness as they have many goodies that are on my list!!!"

2013-01-11

"It was a seamless transaction."

2013-01-05

"Johanna always goes the extra distance to please her customers. She went out of her way to find the item I wanted. She's ready to help. "

2012-12-27

"Customer service was excellent over the phone when ordering. Gave detail information on product and shipping. Got shipment ahead of time. Crank-a-Watt product worked as advertised with good instructions. Solid craftmenship, very durable. Price is fair. Would refer this product to a friend. "

2012-12-26

"Great service and customer care, item shipped quickly and arrived from across the country in a few days!"

2012-12-22

"Very fast & efficient. The merchandise was of better quality than I expected."

Share Into-the-wilderness.com's store rating

Into-the-wilderness.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Into-the-wilderness.com is not a merchant member
Into-the-wilderness.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!