Stores > Into-the-wilderness.com

878-689-8742
      NA
      johannah@into-the-wilderness.com
      878-689-8742

Voice your opinion! Review Into-the-wilderness.com by clicking a star below.
2012-12-14

"great experience and great merchant"

2012-11-05

"It was great. My order came faster than I thought it would come. Also, there was one item on the order that was missing one part but with just one phone call, the missing part was delivered within 2 days. I actually got right to a real person on the call. No hassels, I was in shock. It has been a such a long time since I have not had to fight through some computer voice with a bunch of options, it was worth having a part missing so I could see what great customer support should really be. I will be ordering from them again."

2012-10-30

"I can't say enough about the level of customer service and attention to detail this company delivers. I had actually inquired with them about a product on Amazon and they went out of their way to not only contact the manufacturer, gave me an excellent price that was better than other sellers, and made sure to deliver it before I left on vacation. Jo Hannah promptly answered my questions and responded to emails quickly. The service was so friendly and I felt as if I was shopping at an actual physical store with personalized attention. I am also very happy with the quality and timely delivery of my purchase. Will definitely do business with again. Thanks!"

2012-10-29

"The two items I ordered came faster than I thought they would. One item was not quite right, but with one call a new one was sent out and I had it in 2 days. I was very impressed by the handling of the problem. Got right through to a real person and no hassles at all. I will definitely order there again."

2012-10-26

"Excellent customer service. Very fast response to inquiries made. Felt like a valued customer. Will use this company in the future. "

2012-10-11

"If you find a product that you want to buy and find it at "Into-the-wilderness", buy it! Had my eye on a knife that could not be found at a lower price anywhere on the net, shipping was free, and the lady on the phone (Joannah) who placed my order was an awesome person to conduct the purchase and more importantly, to talk with. AS soon as I made the "Buy", I got an email that gave me all the information I needed in case there was any questions: order #, Phone #, email address, tracking number, and even a direct link to the status of that tracking number. My purchase arrived cross country (from north to south) in 3 business days via UPS. Nice work Jonnah... and if I ever find what I'm looking for at your site, I'll be calling giving you a call. To those of you who have yet had the pleasure... Check out "Into the wilderness", I doubt you'll be dissapointed. From an old retired Master Sergeant, US Army "

2012-10-09

"Great products, good response time. Fair pricing."

2012-09-27

"excellent company to do business with. Really fast shipping. Will buy from them again."

2012-09-17

"Excellent buying experience -good products at a great price. I would definitely order from this company again."

2012-09-15

"I am a return shopper because of the excellant customer service you get. The prices here are always fair, if not less than other stores. Just knowing they will go out of there way to "Fix" an issue with a product, should there be one, keeps me coming back and refering this store to my friends and relatives. You will be happy----Trust Me---"

2012-09-07

"Very pleased with my buying experience. Into the Wilderness had the best price, shipped the next day with a tracking number and had people that actually read email and respond to questions. All of my favorite things. What's not to like ?"

2012-08-27

"Spoke to Johannah, the owner, due to a credit card issue on my end and ended up talking for almost half an hour...there's nothing quite like the down-to-earth 'human' element that the big corporate websites just can't touch...she's professional, knowledgeable, and super friendly...fast shipment and prompt email updates....i would not hesitate to purchase from her again and even if there was a product that was cheaper on another site, i'd still purchase from her due to the fact that i know that if i have any problems, she would do whatever it took to make it right..."

2012-08-24

"Great attitude, prompt delivery, incredible price, what else can be said! When I have future needs, I will definitely give consideration to Into the Wilderness first.

Brent, PA.

2012-08-24

"fast shipping & good packaging"

2012-08-17

"They're Great!
Ordering,Communication,Shipping were all above average.
Purchased a Primus 1litre stainless bottle on Tues got it on Fri!
They also had the best price on the web.
Will purchase from again. By the way initial impressions of the bottle are outstanding!

Share Into-the-wilderness.com's store rating

Into-the-wilderness.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Into-the-wilderness.com is not a merchant member
Into-the-wilderness.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!