Stores > Investment Diamond Exchange
  • Investment Diam

Voice your opinion! Review Investment Diamond Exchange by clicking a star below.
2014-02-19

"I had a great experience with Investment Diamond Exchange! They covered all of my needs without the run around. Quality service with quality diamonds"

This review was modified by chasehouston713 on February 19 2014 05:35:22 PM

2013-12-12

"These are great guys to work with"

2013-11-25

"Great customer experience; very knowledgeable customer service and smooth transaction. Looking forward to working with IDX in the future"

2013-11-24

"I had an amazing experience working with the investment Diamond Exchange group when looking for the perfect diamond within my price range. They greeted me with a personal touch and answered all of my questions while giving great advice along the way! Thanks to IDE, I was able to find the perfect diamond to celebrate the LOVE of my life!"

2013-11-23

"The most high quality diamonds you can find anywhere in the US at such an amazing price. Also the webpage makes it extremely easy to navigate and is real straight to the point. I knew which diamonds i was looking for and made my purchase in less than 20 minutes. Thanks IDX"

2013-11-22

"They provided excellent service and advice throughout the buying process. I received my order promptly. I'll make my next diamond purchase through these guys, for sure."

2013-11-21

"The team at IDX was well-qualified and handled all of my questions and needs with ease and expertise. I look forward to continuing business with them in the future."

2013-11-21

"Best price. The highest of quality GIA Diamonds.. My 15K diamond was appraised at 38K. High quality service."

2013-11-21

"Had a great experience buying from Chris! "

2013-11-21

"In general, I do not write reviews. However, I wanted to share my experience. I should add that this merchant Investment diamond Exchange was present at every stage in my diamond vetting process.
Why did I choose Investment Diamond Exchange? I chose them based on price, reputation and return policy.
What did I receive? A quality product and great customer service.
Look forward to purchasing from them again.

2013-11-20

"Great customer service and quality product. They're the real deal!"

2013-11-20

"Great service !! Couldn't be happier "

2013-11-19

"Excellent customer service! they helped me find a diamond that surpassed my expectations at a price that I could afford. I smile every time I look down at my ring :)"

2013-11-19

"I had a great experience with IDX. I would recommend them to my friend for investment opportunities. "

2013-11-19

"They're the best, great to work with."

Share Investment Diamond Exchange's store rating

Investment Diamond Exchange is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Investment Diamond Exchange is not a merchant member
Investment Diamond Exchange does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!