Stores > JJsHouse.co.uk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review JJsHouse.co.uk by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Bought a wedding dress

"I bought my wedding dress on this site, it was surprisingly good quality, fit perfect, I am really happy about this purchase!"

2017-08-14

Perfect dress for my school prom

"I was wary of ordering a prom dress online since I've had bad experiences else where before but the dress that I ordered from jjshouse came exactly as it looked in the photo and really good quality for a cheap price! "

2017-08-13

One happy Customer!

"I bought a several pairs of shoes from JJ's House by now and every single pair is a great quality,very comfy and they all fit me perfectly, I am extremely happy with all my purchases and I will definitely keep shopping at JJ's House, great quality and great price- I am one happy customer, Thank you JJ's House! "

2017-08-11

Good quality

"Material of good quality and colour matched the swatch perfectly. Quick delivery time too."

2017-08-10

Amazing!

"Always happy to help out with special requests, fast delivery and amazing products "

2017-08-09

Beautiful wedding dress

"I ordered a pink wedding dress From jjs house custom fit. It arrived well packed in perfect condition to the UK within9 days! Fits perfect is much more lovely in real life than on the pictures, I am completely delighted with my dress. Customer service is excellent , in fact the whole experience shopping on this site is fantastic! Well done to everyone at jjhouse, I will be shopping with you again in the near future . Thank you "

2017-08-07

Fabulous

"Dresses are exactly what I wantes excellent quality super service "

2017-08-03

Beautiful

"Ordered my wedding dress and bridesmade dresses and i am so happy with them .ordered custom fit for them all and they are all for perfect ."

2017-08-02

JJsHouse is a Good Find

"Fabulous all in a great experience . Good chat service. Products well wrapped arrived bang on time. Beautiful items, shoes perfect with clutch bag also perfect a very happy customer. "

2017-08-02

Overall great

"My overall experience has been great beautiful products and fast service with good communication I will definitely be using them again "

2017-07-31

Outstanding service

"I was very very happy with the dress I received for my daughter "

2017-07-29

Excellent Service

"Amazing experience would definitely recommend to others. Thankyou once again for a super fast delivery and keeping me informed throughout the postal journey of my items."

2017-07-27

The wedding dress I bought is so Staning

"The intern arrived on time "

2017-07-15

Lovely bridesmaid dress

"Lovely dresses, bought two for daughters wedding, arrived promptly and carefully packed, very pleased with the quality of the dresses and the service"

2017-07-11

Great value

"Paid £156 for my beach wedding dress and was totally thrilled with it,lovely fabric and very well made. I can't wait to wear it. I would definitely buy from Jjs again "

Share JJsHouse.co.uk's store rating

JJsHouse.co.uk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJsHouse.co.uk is a merchant member
JJsHouse.co.uk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.