Stores > JJsHouse.co.uk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review JJsHouse.co.uk by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

Brilliant items

"I have ordered a few items from here and they have all been brilliant quality and value for money will definitely be ordering from them again."

2017-06-12

Beautiful products

"Clothes I have ordered have tended to be far too small I have ordered several sizes but none of them fitted. Shoes I ordered were a bit tight but size was okay. I have been very disappointed with the return service which is practically non existent. "

Dress of my dreams

"Love my wedding dress, it is perfect in every way ****"

Totally satisfaction!

"What a great experience! I was a bit skeptical to order online a dress for a special ocasion, but I follow the other positive reviews. Now, I want to add my review, hoping to help other costumers. Everything was great, quality and color was exactly what I pictured. The dress and the wrap were definitely made by a skilled seamstress. I can't not express enough my satisfaction for such a great dress! It worth every penny! I used the chat function and found it very helpful. Great service!!! I have ordered on size not on my own measures and was perfect for me, no alterations needed. Both, the dress and the wrap came together, on the time I was told. This was my first shopping experience on the site but deffinitely not my last. MANY THANKS JJ'sHOUSE!!!"

Amazing quality outfit

"I was uncertain about ordering my Mother of the Bride outfit on line without being able to try it on. It arrived a few weeks later and is absolutely stunning! Great value for money and made perfectly. Thank you.

Pauline Lisk

2017-06-07

Great dress

"Very pleased thank you for great service"

2017-05-31

flowergirl dresses.

"Amazing product. Great quality. Totally would use jjs house again x"

2017-05-30

Great experience, good quality gowns,Im going to buy more gowns from Jjshouse!

"I have bought an evening gown from here although I was a bit scared that It wouldnt be as in the picture, but I got the dress and it looks amazing, so thank you JJshouse!"

2017-05-28

Beautiful

"So happy with everything I ordered can't wait to order my bridesmaid dresses x"

2017-05-27

Great wedding dress

"JJ's house was brilliant. I bought my wedding dress from them and was concerned having never tried it on. I needn't have worried. I measured myself using their online video and bought according to that size. When it came it was beautifully made and fitted perfectly. The delivery was just as promised too. Would definitely order agai and my mother has ordered her dress from them too. Can't wait to wear my wedding dress."

2017-05-24

My granddaughters prom dress

"From ordering to delivery, excellent, came as promised, dress absolutely beautiful, lovely colour, material and well made, my grandaughter is thrilled with it, will definitely recommend,

Thankyou JJshouse

2017-05-21

straightforward

"Easy to shop, only annoying part was opening in a new window each time I continued shopping after adding an item to cart"

2017-05-17

5* company!

"I've ordered 4 times now from JJ's House, every time they have provided top quality and beautiful products and I cannot recommend them enough. The customer service is A class, they always reply quickly and help with whatever the query. Thankyou JJ's House! "

2017-05-16

Great service

"The website online chat was very helpful and I made my purchase with confidence. It's really helpful that the lowest promotion price is always applied automatically at checkout. Delivery was surprisingly fast and nicely packaged. The dress was a bit creased but I expect they will fall out. "

2017-05-15

Lizzy

"I was so scared to oder online after all the stories you hear and I'm so glad I did my bridesmaids dresses are stunning and perfect to size. I can't thank you enough and they arrived on time to 10 out 10 service "

Share JJsHouse.co.uk's store rating

JJsHouse.co.uk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJsHouse.co.uk is a merchant member
JJsHouse.co.uk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.