Stores > JMS Online Marine Supply

• Business Hours: 9-5 CST
    • Fax: 866-756-3028

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review JMS Online Marine Supply by clicking a star below.
2016-04-20

Happy customer!

"I only have good things to say about JMS Online Marine.
I placed my order early a.m. on Monday, and the complete order arrived 2 days later - on Wednesday.
I ordered 3 different SKUS for a total of 7 items - all parts related to the fuel system on my boat.
I received exactly what I ordered and the JMS price and shipping were lower than other online sellers.
I would use this seller again.

This review was modified by BoatWrench99 on April 20 2016 07:11:14 PM

2015-09-27

"Wasted my time for sure. Great price, website said the item was in stock, I entered my credit card information and placed the order. The next day I received an email that my order had been cancelled because the item was not in stock. Really. Can I trust you with my credit card?"

2015-09-03

"I ordered a simple 12" overflow drain tube for my live well. I talked to Neil and went over the order explained that I needed to cut the tubing to 8" length and add a screen on top. He said you need this, this and this and you should be good to go. I placed the order that I would receive all of the parts we discussed over the phone. The shipment came and all that arrived with the tubing, no top screen. So I called to complain and was told to go to the website and make a second purchase for the screen. fair enough except for the freight costs. I paid 13.33 for the first shipment which had to weigh all of 5 oz. the second shipment was just under 10.00 for a 2.00 item that weighed next to nothing. That is 24.00 in shipping for 14.00 worth of parts mostly air. these people make their money on the freight. Get the pricing upfront including freight. Shop elsewhere"

This review was modified by fisher22 on September 03 2015 06:08:11 PM

2015-04-29

"Very quick delivery, and great pricing as usual. I do all my shopping for my boat stuff on JMSOnline.net. Smooth Sailing, never had any issues."

This review was modified by metesaka on April 29 2015 10:28:33 AM

2015-04-20

"excellent customer service, good products and prices!"

This review was modified by MikitoChimado on April 20 2015 02:21:10 PM

2015-04-15

"Great company to buy from, great prices and fast shipping I received my order 2 days after placing the order. "

This review was modified by lajollapete on April 15 2015 07:57:23 AM

2015-04-15

"Good cheap and fast. Recommended "

This review was modified by josephlittle on April 15 2015 07:44:01 AM

2015-04-01

"If you order from these guys be very careful. They will scam you they're customer service is terrible. Make sure you inspect your box. I recently order six taylor corner bumper pieces for my dock. When the box came there were only 4 pieces even though I paid for six. When I called they person told me they were middle men and they shipped from the manufacture. I don't think these guys even have a store?

The customer service guy told me he couldn't do anything. So I needed the parts so I paid again for the 2 parts that weren't shipped. They person pulling the order must have a problem reading. The order said 6 they shipped 4.

BE VERY CAREFUL IF ORDER FROM THESE GUYS

This review was modified by bargeowner on April 01 2015 05:30:41 PM

2014-02-19

"worst company I have ever dealt with .. I purchased a center console cover and it doesnt fit correctly. Now they tell me they will no refund me because the box is torn and not in perfect conditon.. "

This review was modified by cadickey on February 19 2014 02:42:57 PM

2012-08-20

"They cancelled my order after I placed it. They never called or let me know why. After nearly a week passed I checked for shipment confirmation only to find a cancelled email in my spam folder.

Not the way to run a business.

Also their search is not friendly as it returns too many irrelevant results.

2011-07-27

"Great, I called to check if the product was in stock, and the person I talked to was very friendly and helpful. Shipping was very fast and I really appreciated the shipping updates."

2011-07-26

"Great product for flushing my raw water system on my marine engine. Quick an easy installation and use."

2011-07-26

"Called in to ask if product was available and rep was very helpful. It was easy to order online. We received our product quickly. I would gladly order from JMS again.
Thank you!

2011-07-21

"I was very satisfied with shopping with JMS. They had the product I was looking for and made it easy to find other products I needed. The prices were less than other sites and stores and everything was in stock. Even the shipping charges were less than other sites. The JMS website was easy to navigate and checkout was a breeze. The products were shipped immediately and received in less than a week. I will definitely use JMS as my first source for all my marine needs. "

2011-07-20

"I purchased a water pump, and a ski tow hook. The ski tow hook arived quickly, but the water pump was not with in the same package. I called to check on the item, and they said the water pump did not ship. They did ship it quickly, but it was the part I NEEDED not wanted like the tow hook. I would buy from them again, but I would call in the order, and make sure all items are included."

Share JMS Online Marine Supply's store rating

JMS Online Marine Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JMS Online Marine Supply is not a merchant member
JMS Online Marine Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!