Stores > J&R Music and Computer World

800-806-1115
      800-232-4432
      custserv@jr.com
      800-426-6027

Voice your opinion! Review J&R Music and Computer World by clicking a star below.
2017-04-07

This listing needs to be removed

"The store is closed.

No real reasoning except maybe bad management.

January 2017 - RIP J&R

2014-07-28

"Bought a Antec 850W Power Supply and after 10 hours of use it no longer works. The stores is closed so I can't get a refund."

2014-02-10

"purchased a usb adapter for my samsung tablet in early Decembet its now early February andneeds to be replaced.... whats that about?"

2014-02-09

"Intel BXIATSC3YRENG Anti-Theft Service Activation Code Card 3YR 100% satisfied with this product and will purchase again. Mobile security for the entire family. Thanks for the great deals from J&R Music and Computer World"

2014-02-09

"Excellent! Every time I have ordered something from J & R my experience has been terrific. Great prices and quality service. And they are not located in my state so that's an additional 8% discount because of no sales tax.

2014-02-09

"We always order from J&R because the prices are great, delivery is prompt and as promised. Good quality and variety. Way better than shopping locally."

2014-01-31

"this shop is very interesting . "

zeta's Avatar

Arizona, US
2014-01-23

"Back in 2010, I made a purchase for a Sony Laptop with rebates and it came timely with no problems. That's the only time I have made a purchase from them. I'm kinda surprised they're still alive at this age.

Recently in 2014, I noticed that they carried an ASUS laptop with a higher price than another store that I wanted to pricematch. I see their link in the front page about "Low Price Guarantee", so I call them to pricematch and they said they can't because it's below the original cost of the item. They could offer me $325 but that's still at least $50 more than the other site. I called lies on their "Low Price Guarantee".

I emailed them earlier for pricematching and since I didn't receive a reply fast enough I had to make the phone call. It took them 3 business days to reply to my email, which in my opinion it's slow. I usually expect a turn around of 1 business day.

2014-01-23

"I am very happy with the total process from viewing the products, ordering and the shipping. The product arrived on the date stated, packaged perfectly. Overall and excellent experience. I will use this site again and recommend to my family and friends."

2014-01-20

"This company is fantastic. I hardly got my order placed with Amazon when I received notification of the item shipped. Great work!! I would recommend this company to everyone. Thanks for the great service. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future."

2014-01-14

"I was unfortunate to buy an "unlocked" phone from J&R
Per the description of the item (see http://www.jr.com/samsung/pe/SAM_N9000BK/)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Quad-Band GSM Smartphone Unlocked – Black

Upon the first call the phone locked (region lock), which was not mentioned in the description, so I basically have a non-working 710$ device.

All my attempts to receive a code in order to unlock the phone
failed. J&R customer support personel is friendly by absolutely useless.

J&R customer service gave me a number of GSM (8776716660),
which apparently doesn’t work for J&R.

Next time I received a number of Samsung support : 8007267864, which needs a carrier name in order to provide the code, but the phone is Unlocked (i.e. it is not locked to any carrier).
So all my attempts to get (or buy !) the unlocking code are failed.

As I found out from Samsung representative the IMEI number
of the phone is NOT in US or Canada data base,
speaking to the Samsung representative from Canada I found, that it is a Korean number.
So, J&R sales non US registered "Unlocked" phone which locks
upon the first attempt to use it from non US region.

I spent 700 $ for useless brick, wated hours of my time
trying to revive it.
You can imagine how I feal about the service I'got from J&R.

2014-01-12

"Great deals and quick shipping! I would definitely recommend to a friend and would use them again"

2014-01-11

"We had a very smooth and easy purchase of our ASUS M11BB-US002O. It came before they anticipated delivery (always a nice plus!) and it's been smooth sailing every since :)"

2014-01-08

It is excellent quality and service, highly recommended.
I will soon buy at J & R, it's my favorite seller.

2014-01-08

"I used their telephone service to ask a few questions, verify pricing and then order a Soundbar. Service was easy and accurate and the Soundbar was delivered on time and as described."

Share J&R Music and Computer World's store rating

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member
J&R Music and Computer World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!