Stores > J&R Music and Computer World

800-806-1115
      800-232-4432
      custserv@jr.com
      800-426-6027

Voice your opinion! Review J&R Music and Computer World by clicking a star below.
2014-01-05

"The buying process is quick and prompt. It is when you try to return an item is where they make you jump through hoops while they get to float your money. You have to call them to get an RA number. Then you have to make sure it is written on the outside of the box,etc. I feel like you are being set up for a 'gotcha' Then instead of crediting you with the same speed as the charge, they need to ....get this...'inspect'your item for 7 days?? Is there someone there whose sole function is to stare at an unopened box? Then after this joke...you will get the credit back on the card."

2013-12-28

"The site is easy to use and the ordering process was pretty straightforward.
However, their policy regarding a free shipping promotion was very deceptive. As soon as I entered the code from my J&R Gift Card, the entire order reset, and the free shipping option disappeared. The email J&R sent me regarding the free shipping did not state that there were any restrictions on the offer.

2013-12-18

"TERRIBLE! trying to get my packages will called for pick up at my local UPS warehouse and Customer Support not helping much. I was informed by J&R that they would call UPS on Tuesday Dec 17th to inform them to hold at local warehouse for pickup. Today the 18th UPS has still not heard from J&R nor was the tracking info changed to will call. I really hope my packages do not get delivered to strangers for J&R has as the only delivery option is to deliver to my neighbors...people I don't even know."

2013-12-15

"Great service and fast service. I pre-ordered an item and they had it waiting in the customer pick-up department."

2013-12-14

"Perfect, fast and easy. The delivery date was exactly as promised"

2013-12-13

"The shipping process was speedy by J&R. Ups lost my package and this is after I've tracked it every day. I called ups about the delay and contacted customer service with your company and they told me the package was on the truck on the way to my place which was not true because I was told by ups they could not find my package and need to investigate. I asked customer service to contact ups per ups direction and to file a claim . The claim was filed by J&R and was told it would take 10 business day. I asked if customer services can email me the updates of my package, I never received one. I proceeded to email J&R and also did not get a reply . I called again the 8th day of the investigation and when I spoke to customer service they stated that the claim was still being process . The worse part of this whole process was when I asked if the item I had purchase could be expedited to me at no additional cost, she told me that item was out of stock!! Mind you I stated in my first conversation with the customer service department that I still wanted the item even after the claim. It had been about a month now since I initial order the product. Customer service didn't think to hold on for me since I did already pay for it and ups was going to pay them for losing my package. So this order was place on the nov 19 claim filed on the 27th, claim received dec."

2013-12-12

"I'm a returning customer of J&R. Both purchases were good values, as good or better prices than other sellers. This time I purchased a refurbished item relying on feedback from other customers who have had good experiences with J&R on returns when necessary. When researching significant purchases, I rely on customer reviews of both product and seller. "

2013-12-12

"Great Seller with fastest shipping and quick response to their customers.

2013-12-06

"I am a returning customers to J&R Music and Computer World and I am quite satisfied with the staff and the products I have purchased. I surf the web looking for the best price for what I am looking for and have found deals. I will continue to do Business with them and would recommend them to my friends."

2013-11-30

"I am writing a VERY positive review for J&R Music and Computer World; I ordered an IPOD via Amazon from J&R. I initially received (in my locked mailbox), an opened, empty package.
I e-mailed J&R and indicated I had not received the IPOD, and I would withhold any feedback, and I would not contact my credit card company to see if J&R would follow through.
I am pleased to say J&R followed through perfectly and I have received the IPOD I ordered. A very positive review.

2013-11-28

"They sold me a genuine Apple cable adapter via eBay. Great for connecting a Canon Vixia HV40 camcorder to an iMac 27" i7 for transferring video to iMovie and FinalCut."

2013-11-25

"J&R is a really good reseller. I have purchased several items on it and I pretty enjoy shopping on it. The shipment of my order is fast. The quality of the product is good. The best part is the J&R Rewards loyalty program. This program saves a lot of money. I like J&R. I can give it 4.5 out of 5 stars."

2013-11-24

"Best purchase I made and easy to use!"

2013-11-22

"Quality puchase at a lower price. Free shipment with fast dependable deliver of purchase."

2013-11-21

"Great selection of products and delivery is on point. Bye Bye BestBuy."

Share J&R Music and Computer World's store rating

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member
J&R Music and Computer World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!