Stores > J&R Music and Computer World

• Phone: 800-806-1115
    • Customer Support: 800-426-6027
    • Business Hours: 7:30am - 12:00am Mon - Fri 8:00am - 9:00pm Sat -Sun
    • Fax: 800-232-4432

Voice your opinion! Review J&R Music and Computer World by clicking a star below.
2013-11-19

"I've always had great experiences from J & R Music World regardless if I am purchasing in the store or online. Their customer service is second to none, items arrive quickly and their prices are competitive with all the other major online retailers. "

This review was modified by prthatrocks on November 19 2013 01:28:12 PM

2013-11-18

"I completely forgot about my last attempt to make a purchase at J&R. If I had remembered about it I would never have placed the order today because it was a disaster and I ended up cancelling the whole order and buying it from Amazon. Today's order was the exact opposite; 100% flawless, perfect and beyond my expectations.

2013-11-18

"My recent purchase from J&R was an unbeatable purchase. J&R had fantastic pricing and beat the competition."

This review was modified by vmega1 on November 18 2013 06:24:37 PM

2013-11-16

"So glad that I found J&R online. I found the perfect wireless speakers I was looking for. Much better than anything I found at the local big box stores."

This review was modified by snowtiger12 on November 16 2013 11:13:04 PM

2013-11-11

"A very helpful sales associate helped me to choose an approprrate and affordable laptop for my simple needs."

This review was modified by Yaleman on November 11 2013 04:40:01 AM

2013-11-10

"J&R had the best price for these cables and they shipped promptly."

2013-11-09

"I looked for this part on some other websites and was unable to find anything, but J&R had it and at a decent price, so I ordered it right away. It came the other day and it works well."

This review was modified by WesGeary on November 09 2013 07:32:58 PM

2013-11-08

"I got a coupon for 5 dollar off so I went to site to purchase a screen protector. Despite the original coupon the vendor also added free shipping."

2013-11-06

"I canNOT believe how quickly this shipment arrived! I ordered on Sunday, and the product must have shipped Monday because it arrived by Wednesday. And the price wasn't outrageous! I rarely gush about great service so it's quite a pleasure to be able to tell you how impressed I am :) Y'all have my business as long as you continue to exceed my expectations like this. "

This review was modified by sexybeach74 on November 06 2013 05:40:55 PM

2013-11-04

"I like dealing here cause the service is great,I recive my product in a short time,and very happy with the product.the prices are good and will keep order my ink again."

This review was modified by FredSunderman on November 04 2013 09:34:39 AM

2013-11-03

"Had a problem beaming signal from my computer to my smart TV and JR customer service showed me how to solve the problem AND went above and beyond by arranging to have it delivered to my home in Michigan on a Saturday so I could take it to my office in Mexico on the following Monday morning. Product was greta, customer service was even bettr !!"

This review was modified by KenneG on November 03 2013 07:33:47 PM

2013-11-01

"Shipment was very quick. I received exactly what I ordered at a very good price. "

This review was modified by Jacksoon on November 01 2013 05:19:43 PM

2013-10-29

"I bought a Sangean AM/FM Table Radio model WR2 as a gift for my mother. Mom very seldom mentions anything she wants, but one day she said "I wish I had an AM radio that I could listen to ball games on". After reading reviews it seemed that the Sangen radio had decent AM. All I can say is it gets every AM station Mom likes. "

2013-10-29

"Needed my order fast and when I found out it hadn't been shipped for next day delivery yet. I called and they were able to send it to my home (instead of office) for a Saturday delivery! Worked out for me and I was happy with the product!"

2013-10-28

"Great pricing and free shipping. I got the items fast and cheap and everything worked great. contacted customer service to make the order and they matched the online competitors with shipping and overall item totals. Fantastic experience!!

Share J&R Music and Computer World's store rating

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member
J&R Music and Computer World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!