Stores > J&R Music and Computer World

• Phone: 800-806-1115
    • Customer Support: 800-426-6027
    • Business Hours: 7:30am - 12:00am Mon - Fri 8:00am - 9:00pm Sat -Sun
    • Fax: 800-232-4432

Voice your opinion! Review J&R Music and Computer World by clicking a star below.
2013-10-28

"J&R has a wide choice of products so I nearly always find what I am looking for. The on-line order process is easy and shipping is prompt. On my last order, I received it 2 days earlier than anticipated! I've had similar good service when I have called them with questions or unique service requests."

2013-10-27

"The employees at J&R Music and Computer World were very helpful when I was looking for my products."

2013-10-26

"Good product great price/"

2013-10-24

"Everything went smooth with the purchase, until I received the box. I called before and talked to the customer service guy and what he told me was not what I received. He said that everything was on the box as if was new. But the article was missing the power supply, even though the website had it advertised and the seller assured me that it was complete.

I called JR with the complaint and the customer service rep this time a lady told me that she was sorry but since it was an open box they couldn't assure that it was complete (different from the guy on the selling side) and also said that if I want it I could just return it. Pretty disappointing and bad conflict management. She could simply offer a discount on a future purchase or sent the power supply and it will be all good.

At the end of the day, it was a great discount and the power supply costs only 20 bucks, so I could solve it with a trip to a local store. But still I feel disappointed and cheated since the seller assured me it was all there and the customer service did a sloppy job resolving the issue. that's why I cant give them 5 stars.

Update: Just received a call from JR and they did an excellent job resolving the issue, they will send a refund for the amount I spent on the power supply which is very pleasing. And also is a nice touch from them to take the time to read the review and make things right with the customer. They deserve the five stars for that. Definetly, will check JR when purchasing other equipment, very good job.

2013-10-15

"Very helpful, easy to work with, answered all questions in a helpful manner. The product recommended was a big hit and well received and appreciated."

2013-10-14

"Great site for super deals on electronics either for a gift or for your own enjoyment. Always find just what I am looking for, and the service is excellent!"

2013-10-11

"Good Support from all Departments."

2013-10-11

"I couldn't be happier! I ordered these same four chairs from another supplier on 9/30/13 and promised delivery 10/7-9/13. I found out on 10/10/13, after three e-mails to them, that they had cancelled the order for unknown reason and never bothered to advise me.
I contacted J&R on 10/10/13, great info and service from Robert, purchased and they shipped the same day. Thank you so.... much - it was a pleasure and I will order from J&R again.

2013-10-09

"Item as described and free fast shipping"

2013-10-08

"Dear sir in J&R
the item shipped to me was not as described
item has major Crack on the top left Corner
laptop doesnt not work unless its Connected to a Power source
Laptop doesn't charge at all stays 0 % all the time

2013-10-07

"I am satisfied with my shopping experience at J&R. I have been going there for many years and they are the first place I go to when I need computer equipment, in Downtown Manhattan. I was satisfied with my interaction with the sales person, with the price and with the performance of the item. I am not sure if the item I received exactly matched the online photo, but it performs well so I do not mind."

2013-10-06

"Bought a Sandisk SD card for my phone.
They had it in stock and it shipped quickly.
I have used them before and I am very happy with their service.

2013-10-05

"Kid Designs DJ-M13 Portable Stereo Speaker System - Jack Nightmare was as it was decribed and came fast as lighting. Nice and portable great casing for those that love jack nightmare gear!"

2013-10-04

"Great product, and fast shipping. Very happy with my purchase. "

2013-10-01

"I ordered a Samsung monitor s22c200b and J&R refused to match a price of $129.99 since it was below their cost. What really irks me is when I called a second time I was quoted a price of $159.99 even though I had been quoted a price of $139.99 which is what I paid. They are absolutely working on comission. Buyer beware. I will think twice before I order again. "

Share J&R Music and Computer World's store rating

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member
J&R Music and Computer World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!