Stores > Jewelry Central (aka: JC Store)
  • Jewelry Central

Voice your opinion! Review Jewelry Central (aka: JC Store) by clicking a star below.
2017-07-31

The diamonds look amazing.

"I bought the 4 carat tennis bracelet, and gave it to my wife for our anniversary. She was thrilled, it's what she always wanted. Would use this company again."

2016-03-28

I cannot thank Jewelry Central enough for their help, professionalism and courtesy.

"I bought a GIA 'design your own diamond ring' from Jewelry Central on the advice of my brother in law. He had purchased an engagement ring from them for my sister, and it was phenomenal. Now came the time for the biggest purchase of my life - The Engagement Ring for my fiance. I asked my girlfriend casually if she liked my sister's ring, and she said: "Aww, it's gorgeous". Now I am thinking I can't afford the same ring, it is out of my budget. So I called customer service and explained the situation to Pamela (customer service representative). With Pamela's help we chose a similar ring within my budget and it looked just as beautiful. When FedEx delivered the order I eagerly opened the box and proposed to my girlfriend that same night, she said yes, LOVED the ring, and the wedding is in its planning stage. I recommend them to my friends and anyone who admires my girlfriend's ring. That's the least I can do to thank them for everything they've done for me and my family."

2015-01-09

"Pleasant customer service, on time delivery and a gorgeous ring. Well done."

2013-12-10

"Amazing store!!! i was extremely scared to purchase jewelry online but the good reviews, the 30 day return guarantee and other factors encouraged me to purchase. i chose an engagement ring and paid x for it. the item arrived and everything was perfect, the quality exceeded that promised by the store and the diamonds were great for the value paid for them. I took the ring to a local Discount jeweler and he appraised it for more than 2x what i paid for it !!! and it was exactly equal to the appraised value by the store. great costumer service too, always replying within 1 day of the question and with helpful comments.

will Definitely return for future purchases.

2013-06-25

"My fiance loved it. The 3/4 carat engagement ring from jewelrycentral.com. It was way nicer than we expected, we could never afford a ring like this from a local jeweler because of the inflated prices. I searched high and low for the best deal at local jewelers, national chains, the big players online. The jewelrycentral.com servic agents were very responsive and answered all prepurchase questions promptly. I would suggest dealing with jewelrycentral.com to anybody in the market for a diamond ring. You will get what you want at a reasonable price."

2013-06-17

"The prices here are very good and the service is awesome.They did an amazing job with my custom ring. I highly recommend them!"

2013-06-10

"I am not the kind of person that writes reviews, but in this case I feel I have to write one to help others to navigate the jungle of internet jewelry shopping. My story is one like many others out there, met a girl, dated for 3 years broke up, got back together again and after another 2 years decided to get married. Now, I did not know much about diamonds other than my girlfriend wanted a princess cut diamond ring. And so it began, spending hours and hours whenever I could at lunch breaks, weekends, at night. It was exhausting, and did not bare any results. In my frustration I started talking to anybody who would ask when is the wedding if they knew the best place to get the ring from. I got different answers but the one site that kept coming up in the conversation was jewelrycentral.com. So I checked it out, BINGO!!!!

I found a princess cut ring my girlfriend wanted at the price I could afford and the diamond was gia certified, and since I knew nothing about diamonds the gia certification is a nice assurance of the quality of the diamond. Another thing, I have to give credit to jewelrycentral's consultants for their knowledge, patience and understanding of every aspect involved in the process of buying an engagement ring.

Long story short I got the ring, my sweetheart loved it, got married, had a beautiful wedding, am very happy.
Big thank you to jewelry central for making a difficult task easy. To anybody who is searching for an engagement ring: go to jewelrycentral.com., good luck and be happy as I am.

2012-09-14

"Very Happy with my engagement ring. Great Job!"

2012-03-09

"My experience at Jewelry Central was amazing! Their customer service could not have been more helpful during the process. This past Christmas, I decided on a cross prong engagement ring in platinum with a princess center diamond. I shopped around at different retailers for many months and Jewelry Central had the best service and prices. The jeweler in my town could not believe the quality of the stone that I received. I will be coming back for years to come."

2012-02-29

"Great store to deal with! I was emailed and called within a half hour and notified that the diamond I originally ordered was not available. Was offered a slightly larger diamond at the same price. Excellent customer service and fast shipping. A++++++"

2012-02-29

"Jewelry Central is one of the best-kept secrets in the jewelry business. They have flashy site, and they don't have super expensive items for big spenders. But if you're looking for good value for your dollar, Jewelry central provides it in spades. They also have a great group of sales staff, I worked with Jeremy and he was a pleasure to work with. He helped to find the perfect diamond for my fiance. It turned out to be a great buy and a solid diamond and ring. Very pleased with customer service and quality of diamonds and rings!!!!

Thanks Jewelry central for everything!!!!!

2012-01-20

"I would like to share my journey in search of an engagement ring. It all started when I realized that my girlfriend was the one and only for me, so naturally the search for the perfect ring began. To be perfectly honest buying the ring online did not even cross my mind, because you have to see the ring before you purchase it. So I went looking for the perfect ring to a number of jewelry stores wherever I could find them. What can I say about the process other than “dissappointing", prices were astronomical for inferior rings. Then I remembered a friend who got engaged last year and was singing praises for the ring he purchased online. I spoke to him and he told me,and I quote "don’t waste your time I did the research for 3 months before I decided to buy the ring from jewelrycentral.com and I cannot tell you how happy we are with the quality and the price". Now I am a skeptical man but I do value an opinion of a friend, so I thought to myself let me check jewelrycentral.com out. Funny how things work out sometimes, I wound up ordering the ring the same day. They had exactly what I was looking for at almost half the price in the stores. Of course I had a bunch of questions which were answered in a speedy, professional and courteous manner. Since there is a 30 day return policy I felt comfortable ordering the ring, but after I received the ring I was stunned at the quality and workmanship. I had called jewelrycentral.com to thank them and they were very gracious and wished me and my fiancee a very long and happy life together. By the way the best news of all is that my fiancee loves the ring,which makes me very happy. So in conclusion, it is okay to try something new you might get the surprise of your life. I recommend them very highly."

2011-12-24

"I love my engagement ring, we saved a ton of money versus buying from our local jeweler. Fast Shipping."

2011-01-21

"We went to several jewelers and their prices were too high. We were looking for a 1.20 carat or larger round GIA diamond in a platinum setting with channel set diamonds on the sides. A friend recommended this company and we browsed their web site for a while before buying a 1.26 carat G VS1 Ideal cut diamond. They also had the platinum setting I wanted. I spoke with customer service many times asking them tons of questions. Their service agents were very patient and answered all of our inquiries. I also emailed them a few times and got responses quickly. We are very happy with the service and saved a fortune on our engagement ring without compromising the quality. A matching band for the engagement ring will be our next purchase. We highly recommend this site."

2010-09-03

"after a very helpful conversation with a manager at Jewelry Central, and some better understanding primarily on my bahalf, doing business with this company has been a pleasure. They are willing to meet and exceed expectations with regards to the most demanding delivery times, and with their help my proposal will go on as planned! excellent customer service follow up."

Share Jewelry Central (aka: JC Store)'s store rating

Jewelry Central (aka: JC Store) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jewelry Central (aka: JC Store) is not a merchant member
Jewelry Central (aka: JC Store) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!