Stores > Jim Ellis Audi Parts
  • Jim Ellis Audi Jim Ellis Audi Parts Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jim Ellis Audi Parts by clicking a star below.

2016-07-13

Best service

"All service should be as good as yours. Shipping was fast.

2016-06-23

Great service, slow delivery

"The site and the customer service staff were very helpful to me. Collectively they prevented me from ordering the incorrect part for my A6. They guided me to the correct one.
Start to finish, it took about three weeks to receive the part. The shipping fee was a bit stiff for such a long lag time.
The savings overall were considerable vs my local Audi dealer. I will use them again and recommend to fellow Audi owners.

2016-06-07

Excellent Service

"Very good the customer service"

2016-06-02

Swift and easy

"The website is easy to navigate. Diagrams are right on the money. "

2016-05-24

Great Parts, Fast Shipping

"I am a home mechanics and I love that OEM parts are delivered to my door very fast and accurate. Prices are often lower than aftermarket parts that don't fit as well!"

2016-05-24

Responsive

"When I thought I ordered a pump and received two hoses labeled by Audi as "pump", Jim Ellis Audi Parts was great in taking back the part and shipping me the right part. "

2016-05-23

Superior Service & Customer Care

"I've placed three parts orders online from the parts department. Each time I emailed them prior to ordering and was surprised with the prompt replies giving me direct links to my items and exploded views. Absolutely the best them prompt shipments of my parts to boot. Excellence in services, beats the pants off my local dealer. "

2016-05-16

Ships quick, has the best prices

"Got all my bolts I ordered fast, although shipping is a little ridiculous for what could have fit in a $6 flat rate box, the prices on the actual parts were good, cheapest I've found."

2016-05-04

solid service

"Parts guy gave me the correct part number for my vehicle after I got it wrong. Saved me a hassle"

2016-04-19

A Bear for my honey

"My wife has an AUDI Q5 and recently saw an AUDI Limited Edition Bear for 2015. My dealer in Melbourne Florida could not find the Bear saying it was out of date. I went to the Internet and found Jim Ellis Audi parts where I found the Limited Edition Bear was still available. Ordering was simple and I received the Bear in a matter of a few days. My wife is happy which means I am happy. The bear is now strapped in on the rear seat armrest keeping my wife company as she drives. Needless to say I am a "winner" and thanks to Jim Eliis I am also a hero!

Happy Husband

2016-04-15

B5 S4 Avant Engine Overhaul

"Website is super easy to use to find parts. Order was shipped very quickly and arrived sooner than estimated. I ordered about 50 parts. They did miss one item. However, when I contacted the shop about the mistake they immediately corrected the issue and rush shipped the missing item to me. Their service is outstanding. I will be ordering from them again in the future."

2016-04-05

Rapid Response

"Had the correct part and filled the order rapidly. Will definitely use again"

2016-04-04

"They got me my order so quickly, just in time for my wife's birthday. And they had something in stock that everyone, including my Audi dealer, had told me was discontinued and unavailable. Good organization!"

2016-03-12

Easy!

"Hassle free experience. Best prices I saw anywhere. Ordering was easy, got it quickly. Great communication on status"

2016-03-01

Awesome!

"Great service, awesome prices super fast shipping..."

Share Jim Ellis Audi Parts's store rating

Jim Ellis Audi Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jim Ellis Audi Parts is a merchant member
Jim Ellis Audi Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.