Stores > Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts

• Address: 4006 Carver Drive Atlanta, GA
    • Contact: porscheparts@jimellis.com
    • Phone: 770-216-7590
    • Customer Support: 770-216-7590
    • Business Hours: Mon. - Fri. 7:30 A.M. - 7 P.M. Sat. 8 A.M. - 4 P.M.
    • Fax: 770-234-2095

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
2017-01-05

Fast shipping - received parts exactly as ordered

"I called Jim Ellis to clarify what parts I needed and the sales person was very helpful. He also advised me that I would save a little money by placing my order with them online rather than over the phone. I ordered the parts online and received them within 48 hours. I was pleasantly surprised at the fast (local) shipping. Saved me a drive."

2016-12-16

Great Services!!

"They are just amazing in this field and having good staff and provided good services."

2016-09-27

Great total experience

"Knowledgeable parts guys, best prices around, getting to be well known in the DIY circles around the USA. I will be doing more business with these people and anticipate the same level of service I received with my first order."

This review was modified by planefixer1 on September 27 2016 10:59:14 PM

2016-08-22

Fast and exact

"The parts came very fast and well packed, they are exactly as expected, I recommend this company and I will buy again from them in the future!"

2016-08-09

Excellent Service from Daniel

"My first encounter with Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts after a very strong recommendation from a friend. I received very impressive service from Assistant Parts Manager Daniel. He patiently replied to several emails to help me select the correct part for my 1995 911. Furthermore the order tracking information is the best I've ever seen from any business. "

2016-06-17

Cayenne high pressure fuel pump

"Exact part..fast shipping..fast refund on core return.. A+++++"

2016-02-04

"- Lots of parts in stock
- Good communication
- One price shipping and handling
- On time delivery

2016-02-04

Best prices out there

"Jim Ellis has the best prices and the best availability of hard to find parts I have yet to find, though even some parts they can't get."

2016-01-23

Jim Ellis Delivers the goods!

"I ordered a number of parts for some repairs. They were delivered to my local shop very quickly. The on line support team was very helpful! Thanks for making the process easy. "

2016-01-08

"Great service and Porsche parts from Jim Ellis. "

2015-10-10

"This was my second time ordering from Jim Ellis. Again, all the parts I ordered arrived well packaged and labelled."

2015-09-24

"I had purchased 2 AC blower motors for my 1985 911 (unique motor to 1985) from Auto Atlanta which were not correct, tried Pelican Parts with no results and searched the internet and found what looked right at Jim Ellis. The part's agent thought it would be right and suggested I use the internet to save some money ( $380.00 motor) on the part. Two weeks later the part was on my door step and it was correct. Very pleased with the results and after 2 months of part time work and many hours of searching, I now have a working AC system."

2015-08-03

"Ordering was very easy and the parts came quickly. Everything was expected..."

2015-07-23

"Competent involved parts representative. Contacted me to conform if I wanted the U.S. or Euro version of the 1981 Porsche 928 part.
Fair price. Quick delivery.

2015-07-01

"fast ship, perfect fit on parts, well packaged, well priced"

Share Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts's store rating

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts is a merchant member
Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.