Stores > JM Bullion
  • JM Bullion

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review JM Bullion by clicking a star below.
2017-03-04

Review of JM bullion

"Hands down the best everything, from ordering all the way to receiving the product, you will be satisfied with the peace of mind you get from JM bullion, thanks JM bullion , sincerely , very satisfied and happy customer- Manuel Vieyra-Zuniga"

This review was modified by ManuelVieyra-Zuniga on March 04 2017 04:30:02 PM

2016-12-16

A good intro to PM

"JMB had a great offer for first time buyers, offering 10 oz of silver at spot! For a young person who was new to PM, it was a great way to kickstart my holdings. Doing a little bit of research, JMB has some of the best spot premiums, and is super simple to order from. They handled my check within the requested 10 days, and I received my silver within a couple days later!

I've since made a second purchase from them, and am very keen on creating a quarterly investment schedule by purchasing from JMB.

This review was modified by AgAuInHand on December 16 2016 10:04:42 AM

2016-12-10

No huhu!

"Nine orders - 10/15 thru 12/5/16, from $100.00 to over $1,000.00........all seamless. Shipping EXACTLY as advertised. Packaging has been secure and discrete. Payment methods include Credit Card/Paypal, check and eCheck. No mistakes, no fouls, no errors."

This review was modified by jones1600 on December 10 2016 09:39:55 AM

2016-12-10

Great!

"Quality of culls was better than expected! Fast shipping. No problems whatsoever."

Great service

"Shipment was fast. Silver looked great. Made a great addition to my collection."

This review was modified by Dave123456789 on December 09 2016 12:21:15 PM

2016-12-09

Tombstone bullion and Halloween designs are awesome!

"Got a few presents for my wife, and a few for me. The Tombstone bullion with a black widow design on it, and the 2016 Halloween design exceeded expectations. My wife is a writer of novels about Australian werewolfs in the 1800's, so she will love the Australia-shaped Dingo commemorative coin and the 2oz. Kangaroo "Scrubber" in it's own frame. Very fast shipping, excellent quality. Will do lots of business in the future. :-D"

My go to

"Their selection of gold, silver, platinum, palladium can get addicting. Great quality and the lowest prices we've seen online! the free shipping keeps me coming back! Thanks JM!!!"

2016-12-07

Fast Shipping!

"Received my silver in two days. Seamless checkout experience. Wide product selection. What more can you ask for."

This review was modified by pretzels on December 07 2016 04:33:41 AM

2016-07-10

Convinced me to become a goldbug.

"JMB is by far the most reliable, predictable, and cost effective precious metals supplier I have come across. Evey order is processed professionally, efficiently, and quickly. Packaging is discrete and shipping is fast, once the paper check clears. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by Jsamuels11111 on July 10 2016 01:53:11 PM

2016-04-29

Treated like a big time investor!!!

"I am a novice when it comes to investing in metals. I decided to take a small amount of money and invest in a metal I felt was underpriced. I started with a local dealer and paid $3 over spot. I realized quickly that was a problem . I began researching the best way to purchase. Scraping and smelting ect. Then I looked into JM Bullion. I couldn't believe that I could buy a small amount of what I wanted at such a small amount over spot including shipping costs. I know I the price I pay is the best that can be found anywhere. The best part is not having to worry if the product is genuine and properly handled. I don't know if my investment will pay off but if it doesn't it will not be because I received a bad product or payed to much over spot. I want to end with one word about JM Bullion. TRUST!!"

This review was modified by JonW62 on April 29 2016 06:57:05 PM

2016-03-14

GREAT place for a neophyte to start and learn.

"I am VERY new to the process of learning about and buying any precious metal(s) and started with a Google search, finding JM Bullion as one of many places to buy online.
As I searched it became clear that accreditation and certification was an obvious reason to buy from such a business and further investigation seemed to bear out that JM Bullion is a leader in the field.
That said, I also learned that JM Bullion wasn't always the cheapest option as a potential buyer needed to consider buying in volumes to receive the best pricing (volume buying offers somewhat better overall pricing, much like quantity pricing at a large store such as Costco, Sam's and such), but there are other intangible considerations to factor in, too.
For instance, I can buy locally and the premium over spot can save you money, especially if buying a quantity of rounds or bars in the one ounce size. However, and this is where JM Bullion (literally) shines, and that is in appearance.
From MY dealings, buying rounds or bars locally is a catch as catch can proposition, meaning few, if any of the items purchased locally are actually "new" and uncirculated whereas EVERY SINGLE item I've purchased from JMB (Sorry, typing out JM Billion on a smartphone keypad is a PITA, hence the shortcut) is brand, spanking NEW and oftentimes individually and securely wrapped in stout plastic containers.
Now, does the difference in buying product in new or old (used) condition mean anything to the new guy whose primary focus is the acquisition of silver or gold or whatever to any REAL extent? Personally, I don't know IF it makes a bit of difference outside of being "pretty" in the overall scheme of things.
But, I suppose, for a collector as opposed to an "acquirer" such as myself it might. Still, they are easy on the eyes.
But for myself, the goal of buying is more an exercise in having precious metals IN HAND as a hedge against inflation to some extent and for the potential of a Zombie Appocolypse (Har, har!) than it is to create wealth diversity (like I HAVE any real "wealth" to speak of) for my future years.
But, for someone wishing to have (whatever the reason) a variety of metal types, JMB has the NICEST and most extensive kinds of precious metals I've found thus far.
So if you want to collect flags, maple leafs, prospectors, or most ANY kind of subject matter, I doubt you'll find a BETTER place to search and buy from than JMB. At least from my searches.
Will I buy MORE precious metal(s) from JMB? I believe I will, but IF I need (?) physical precious metals "just because" for their monetary and intrinsic value, there are other (and sometimes cheaper) sources.
As a late bloomer regarding precious metals acquisitions, I can and DO give JMB a 5-Star rating and TWO Thumbs Up!
Bravo, JMB. I'll be in touch.

This review was modified by HDHuggins on March 14 2016 10:02:33 AM

2016-01-29

items never arrived

"On January 8 - 2016 I purchased worth of $470.00 silver and never got them, JM claims it was shipped to me and left in my mail box but nothing in my mail box. JM bullion refuses to reship me my items and I had to file a complaint with BBB and still no response, finally I contacted my credit card company and they are looking into this matter. I have spend thousands of dollars with this company in the past and this is the way they treat me. VERY BAD company to work with."

2015-12-26

"1st time buying here. Ordered several different items. Packing was odd - I ordered 3 tubes of 3 different types of coins, plus a single coin to admire so I wouldn't have to break open a Mint tube. 2 of the tubes of coins were placed at the outer edges of the box, making them susceptible to damage during shipping (although my tube conditions were OK- luckily). Second problem was that one of the items was a Mint Sealed tube of 2016 AU Kangaroos, which became unsealed because they had so much tape over the Mint Seal and a good portion of the tube when they taped it to the box. It was impossible to remove it from box without removing Mint Seal, which is what happened (I wouldn't have ordered the extra coin if I knew this would happen). 3rd problem was that some of the Sunshine rounds I ordered were flawed with Milky spots. I wrote to let them know about it. They replied 3 days later that they wanted pictures so that the could assess and that they'd get back to me in 24-48 hours. I sent images of damage but haven't heard back - and it's been well over a week."

This review was modified by greatcomputers on December 26 2015 02:35:01 AM

2015-10-07

"I've been buying silver from JM Bullion sense 2014 every single order has been perfect.
Thanks JM BULLION, 100% Satisfied Coustomer from the Great State of Tennessee.

Dobber.

This review was modified by Dobber1763 on October 07 2015 10:19:42 AM

2015-09-30

"Received my order today and was very pleased with my items. Very fast shipping and prices that are hard to beat. I love looking forward to Monday's special product(s) every week. I have coins now in hand, that others sites are taking pre-orders. Great place to buy your metal needs.
Thank you JM Bullion!

Share JM Bullion's store rating

JM Bullion is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JM Bullion is not a merchant member
JM Bullion does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!