Stores > Just Flowers

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10

Big and beautiful!!!

"Exactly as ordered and a little better and on time, all you can ask for. Will use you again."

This review was modified by Ovidia on October 04 2016 05:49:07 AM

It's Bloomin' Easy!

"It is so easy to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers or plants from Just Flowers. They have an amazing variety of arrangements and prices to fit any budget. I order flowers/plants for co-workers out on medical leave, as well as birthdays for friends. The arrangements arrive fresh and beautiful every time. "

This review was modified by HR4Me on September 30 2016 08:29:38 AM

Terrific customer service!

"Terrific customer service. Not only did our flowers make it for my grandpa's birthday on time but the flower arrangement was truly very beautiful. They took good care of our order and responsibly delivered it. Made it very easy to order. If they can make us happy with a delivery they should be listed as best flower selling service. They did a great job and should have very high score here. Very professional."

This review was modified by Yana2178420 on September 28 2016 07:41:56 PM

Beautiful without breaking the bank

"My friend loved them and compaired to the other websites these were priced the best with no other extra or hidden costs. I will definitely order from "just flowers" again. Thank you for the opportunity to make a little surprise for a dear friend without breaking the bank thanks again for the beautiful bouquet. "

"ordered flowers for a friend who had lost her mother. I ordered a vase of purple iris. I received an email and a call stating that they needed my permission for a "slight substitution". This "slight substitution was white lilies an pink roses. I reluctantly agreed. When the flowers arrived, they were lavender roses! Horrible experience. And to top it off, I paid $65. Run from these people---they are scammers.
PS: just received a call from "customer service". rude and argumentative. AWFUL EXPERIENCE OVERALL.

This review was modified by VITRUVIUS1 on September 21 2016 11:18:24 AM

Best Online Purchase

"We arrived at the memorial and the flowers we purchased from Just Flowers were front and center on the dais. The flowers and arrangement were beautiful and very fresh. We received several compliments. Thank you so much for supplying such a beautiful arrangement.

Use ANYONE Else But This Company!

" This company took what was supposed to be something to show sympathy, love, and support for a family who had lost a loved one, and turned into an uncomfortable, embarrassing, and unpleasant situation by their handling.

This included delivery without a the card that not only conveyed the sympathetic message of the sender, but also the IDENTITY of the sender.

In confirming delivery, they could not contact their florist, so they called the bereaved family hours after the funeral. Not only should this NEVER have been done at the time, they left the impression that I was was waiting for a "thank you" which I was NOT.

Lastly, the arrangement did not match what I ordered, but at this point it was a loss anyway.

I called them to take them to task. "Customer Service" said they would do nothing, and no apology was offered to anyone. After I ripped them for that, and hung up, they called back and left a message asking me to call them.

After 22 minutes on hold, I had to explain it all to a new person. They apologized to ME- but it was the family that deserved an apology for Just Flowers actions on that sad day. They then offered a whopping 5% discount.

I do not believe they did what they were paid to do- provide an uplift on a sad occasion and show love. All they did was make a bad day worse.

If I could give no stars I would.

Since they also refused to identify the local florist, the responsibility is all theirs.

If Just Flowers is reading this, see Inv# 8437531 for reference.

Again, use ANYONE ELSE before these people if you wish to share happiness...

This review was modified by josephchartreuse on August 30 2016 04:09:14 PM

Flowers that are there when you need them !!!

"I desperately looked online for flowers on a Sunday when my sister ended up spending her birthday in the hospital and I live 3 hours away. Every flower shop was closed and my heart was sinking . Until I found Just Flowers . I made a quick call and before I knew it my sister was receiving amazing flowers !!!!! "

Horrible service

"I ordered a corsage. It was not delivered on the date that i ordered. I was going to cancel, but they talked me into waiting til next day. They said they could have it delivered by 3 pm...it did not show up by then. I had to order express by a local florist. No refund, available. $10 credit was all that was offered. I will never ever order from them again, and will do my best to tell everyone not to order from them. "

Beauties for a Beauty!

"Your bouquet made someone special in my life, very happy on her birthday. The flowers were fresh, colorful and beautiful."

This review was modified by pat40 on August 09 2016 11:24:25 PM

"I appreciated the beauty of the flower arrangements. With the flowers being for a funeral, it does make it a solemn occasion. However, the arrangements were so beautiful and I felt it showed the love and respect I have for this person. I will definitely use your services again and recommend you to all my friends and family. "

"Serve is excellent. The roses are still as beautiful as the first day she got them. As of today the flowers are still alive. Also you guys kept me info with the processing. Plus the florist contacted the recipient to inquire on the status of the delivery. I appreciate all the service you have provided. I plan to order more flowers via your company. Thank you

This review was modified by sosaa49 on July 22 2016 10:11:06 AM

Pink Lady Standing Spray

"This funeral arrangement was out-of-this-world fabulous. The family was genuinely moved by this tribute. It enhanced the dignity of the memorial service. Just Flowers' customer-service people were very attentive to my requests."

This review was modified by bardahl0 on July 18 2016 01:23:49 PM

Just No Flowers or Explanation

"Ordered flowers for delivery the following day, Saturday. The flowers were not received. I spoke with two representatives this Sunday who can only tell me that they did not hear from the florist that the flowers had been delivered. One representative told me she would contact the florist and call me back. I did not hear from her so, after several hours, I called customer service. This representative said "Just Flowers" could not get a hold of the florist; then that they were "discussing the reason for the nondelivery with the florist". She promised that the flowers would be delivered Monday. I ordered from "JustFlowers" specifically because they guaranteed next day delivery, and I wanted to make sure the recipient was home to receive the surprise. I understand how orders can have problems; however, I expected Customer Service to help me find out what happened and keep me informed. This has not been a good experience."

This review was modified by Thegrama on July 17 2016 02:18:18 PM

Beautiful, Outstanding

"We were very happy with the work and how easy to order. And the Flowers were on Time."

This review was modified by MaryReline on July 12 2016 11:47:05 AM

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!