Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Simply gorgeous bouquet!!!!!!!! One of the best selections I had found and my friend LOVED them, sent photos of the flowers in her home.

"Very easy to order, prompt replies and delivery."

2017-07-10

Very good

"Reciepiant was very pleased "

2017-07-09

Anniversary flowers

"The best service I've encountered with a ordering flowers, thanks for making it an exceptional experience."

2017-07-03

AVOID THESE PEOPLE

" I am writing to warn everyone about this company. I called them on July 1st to see if they could deliver flowers to a church for a funeral on July 3rd by noon for a 2pm funeral. The representative said this wouldn't be a problem. (I had called 1-800 flowers first and they said they couldn't get it delivered by then).
On July 3rd at 3pm, (after the funeral) I received a call from justflowers that they would be unable to deliver the flowers I had ordered. I called justflowers to express my displeasure and the rep told me they tried but couldn't get the flowers to the church and would I like to send them to the family or perhaps choose another gift. I told them at this point I just wanted a credit for my charge and not to do business with them. I was placed on hold for at least 10 minutes, at which point I hung up and called them again. The new rep said the manager was looking into the credit and could they call me back??? The arrangement I chose cost about $165 but with the express delivery and other fees the total was about $201.
If you need something delivered for a specific day or event, I would avoid this company.

2017-07-02

Birthday Gift for our Neice

"I was ordering online and had to switch to customer service. The person called me and helped me with what I was looking for and stay within my budget."

2017-06-29

Disappointed in Just Flowers

"Paid extra for early delivery and extra flowers . Arrived late and did not have extra flowers . Poor arrangement. Not like item pictured. Poor flower substitution ."

2017-06-26

My sweet pea

"The sales person was very nice and helpful "

2017-06-18

We placed 2 order with JustFlowers.com .

"We placed 2 order with JustFlowers.com . Flowers were for my father's viewing at Riewert's Memorial Home, 187 So. Washington Ave., Bergenfield on Friday, June 16. The flowers were not delivered and JustFlowers, to date, has not refunded my money ($461.89).
I have an affidavit from the Funeral Home Director, Bruce confirming that the flowers were never delivered and we also went over to the Bergenfield Police Department to involve them in this matter.

2017-06-16

Excelente

"Everything was amazing @nd beautiful. ..."

2017-06-08

Sympathy Flowers

"Just Flowers website had a large selection of flowers and we found just what we were looking for.
The flowers that were delivered were exactly like the picture on the website - which is not always the case when you order flowers on line.
We are very pleased with our purchase and will use Just Flowers again.

2017-05-30

no flowers, no refund

"After searching a long time to find a florist who would deliver flowers on Memorial Day, Just flowers promised me they could deliver flowers to the hospital to my brother-in-law.
They did not deliver them on Monday or on Tuesday. He was released from the hospital on Tuesday afternoon and never got his flowers. Just flowers would not give me a refund. They said they might be able to send them Wednesday. When I said this was unacceptable and I wanted a refund they would not, stating their policy allows for a one day delay. However, I would never have ordered them unless I believed their verbal promise to deliver the flowers Memorial
Day. A verbal promise should mean something.

2017-05-27

Perfect!

"Easy to choose and order online. I placed order approximately 3pm for delivery to funeral home before 6pm. The flowered were on time and beautiful."

2017-05-26

Outstanding, wonderful, excellent

"The arrangement was above excellent beautiful getting it to the funeral home for family night thank you so much. "

2017-05-15

Terrible! Don't use these guys!

"They were a day late on my delivery, missing Mother's day, then when I asked if I could get a discount because they were late they just cancelled my order altogether without discussing it with me. Terrible service. There are plenty of other options - use someone else."

2017-05-15

delivery gone wrong

"on Friday I ordered my daughter some flowers and it said same day delivery from local florist and this is Monday and my daughter still has not received her flowers and I cannot get a hold of anyone to talk to about this problem. so i'm taking it is 75.00 dollars down the drain. thanks just flowers just lost my busy."

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!