Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Really unique gift

"I Sent this to someone in Hospice care. There were many flower arrangements, but this one stood out from all the rest . I ordered it after lunch and it was delivered the same day. Great quality and fast delivery. I was happy that I could send something unique and send it quickly. "

2017-10-16

Very Dissatisfied

"I placed an order ($71 garden dish) 5 days out, with special instructions to have a ceramic dish in black, white or gray. The person taking my order even check with the florist who was making the arrangement that it would be no problem since it was 5 days in advance. The color dish was a must since I was color coordinating with a waiting room of an opening business. If this would not have been possible I would have pic another florist. The arrangement arrive in a multi pink, purple and brown floral dish. When I called to complain to "Customer Service, I was told "sorry" we can not guarantee what dish the florist used. They should have called me if my special instructions could not have been accommodated. Customer service would not even give me a discount. Will never order from them again. Save yourself disappointment."

2017-10-09

Beautiful flowers with no issues.

"Great options on the site. would have loved to get a follow up e-mail that showed the order and who to contact if i had any issues. However, there were no issues and the arrangement was exactly how i remembered ordering it."

2017-10-06

Very Good!

"Looked like more pink & purple in on-line photo but still very nice. Great delivery, right on time."

2017-10-06

Put a smile on your loved one's face

"The online process was easy and there were so many arrangements from which to choose. My Mom loved flower selection and was so pleased with the little bear. Such an easy way to put a smile on your loved one's face."

2017-09-29

Poor service

"I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday. They were promised for next day delivery. They were not delivered. Delivery was promised for the next day and the flowers were not delivered. It is 2pm and no flowers have arrived, and they cannot tell me when they will be delivered."

2017-09-24

Warning Do Not Do Business with Just Flowers

"Worst experience I have ever had, I would give them zero stars if possible! Received incorrect color flowers for daughters Senior Homecoming Dance on corsage/bouttoniere and they could not resolve by resending the correct flowers on the day of the dance and they do not want to give me a full refund and are only offering a $10 credit instead of a $50 refund, not to mention the additional $16.98 delivery fee that was not on time! Order was supposed to be delivered by 1pm and I received it at 3pm. The first thing you should know is that they actually contract out all of their work to local florists. No reason to ever do business with them since you are paying a premium for that. Had I known, I would never have ordered through them. They have zero customer service. I have filed a case with BBB and I am going to pursue this further. I am currently waiting for the GM - Theresa to call me back on Monday as a last effort to resolve through the company. I will also be contesting the charge as well."

2017-09-14

DO NOT USE

"Confirmed order online. Called back an hour later to tell me since they third party all deliveries out, that the closest florist to me charged $15 more for the same bouquet, so if they were going to meet delivery time they needed approval to charge the additional $15. I approved out of desperation in order to have delivery by 5pm when the recipient was there to receive. They missed delivery by 30 minutes - company was closed when they tried to deliver. When I called customer service to ask for refund since they missed delivery, they said sorry that they already paid the third party and could not refund my order. However, it took 15 minutes on hold to even speak with the incompetent "supervisor". HIDEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE. Take your business elsewhere. Have disputed charge with credit card company."

2017-09-02

great service

"quick and great service. no characters limit and many possibilities. "

2017-08-26

Beautiful

"it wasn't hard at all to request my order. the flowers were arranged like I wanted I was thrilled . They were so Beautiful.

2017-08-21

Birthday Gift

"The representative was very nice. She was very helpfully. The call was unexpected but I was happy to receive the reminder.

2017-08-15

Simply gorgeous bouquet!!!!!!!! One of the best selections I had found and my friend LOVED them, sent photos of the flowers in her home.

"Very easy to order, prompt replies and delivery."

2017-07-10

Very good

"Reciepiant was very pleased "

2017-07-09

Anniversary flowers

"The best service I've encountered with a ordering flowers, thanks for making it an exceptional experience."

2017-07-03

AVOID THESE PEOPLE

" I am writing to warn everyone about this company. I called them on July 1st to see if they could deliver flowers to a church for a funeral on July 3rd by noon for a 2pm funeral. The representative said this wouldn't be a problem. (I had called 1-800 flowers first and they said they couldn't get it delivered by then).
On July 3rd at 3pm, (after the funeral) I received a call from justflowers that they would be unable to deliver the flowers I had ordered. I called justflowers to express my displeasure and the rep told me they tried but couldn't get the flowers to the church and would I like to send them to the family or perhaps choose another gift. I told them at this point I just wanted a credit for my charge and not to do business with them. I was placed on hold for at least 10 minutes, at which point I hung up and called them again. The new rep said the manager was looking into the credit and could they call me back??? The arrangement I chose cost about $165 but with the express delivery and other fees the total was about $201.
If you need something delivered for a specific day or event, I would avoid this company.

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!