Stores > Just Flowers

Customer service: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2016-07-18

Pink Lady Standing Spray

"This funeral arrangement was out-of-this-world fabulous. The family was genuinely moved by this tribute. It enhanced the dignity of the memorial service. Just Flowers' customer-service people were very attentive to my requests."

This review was modified by bardahl0 on July 18 2016 01:23:49 PM

2016-07-17

Just No Flowers or Explanation

"Ordered flowers for delivery the following day, Saturday. The flowers were not received. I spoke with two representatives this Sunday who can only tell me that they did not hear from the florist that the flowers had been delivered. One representative told me she would contact the florist and call me back. I did not hear from her so, after several hours, I called customer service. This representative said "Just Flowers" could not get a hold of the florist; then that they were "discussing the reason for the nondelivery with the florist". She promised that the flowers would be delivered Monday. I ordered from "JustFlowers" specifically because they guaranteed next day delivery, and I wanted to make sure the recipient was home to receive the surprise. I understand how orders can have problems; however, I expected Customer Service to help me find out what happened and keep me informed. This has not been a good experience."

This review was modified by Thegrama on July 17 2016 02:18:18 PM

2016-07-12

Beautiful, Outstanding

"We were very happy with the work and how easy to order. And the Flowers were on Time."

This review was modified by MaryReline on July 12 2016 11:47:05 AM

2016-07-04

As advertized

"I ordered a yellow rose basket for my Mom. It arrived on time and looked just like the picture on the Just Flowers site. We were pleased that it arrived in such good condition."

2016-06-28

Very Dependable

"Just Flowers delivers to locations where others won't and they deliver fresh, beautiful flowers."

This review was modified by sndflds22 on June 28 2016 08:57:57 AM

2016-06-23

Did Not Receive What Was Ordered

"Ordered an "I'll Fly Away" arrangement - supposed to be decorated with 3 butterflies - no butterflies - one would thing with that name there was a reason these would be on the arrangement - all they are doing is giving me a $7.00 discount and a coupon for a future order - good luck with getting another order from me - certainly does not compensate for the disappointment in what was delivered - doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out there better be something that "flies" with the arrangement. Stay Away.........."

This review was modified by AftonAl on June 23 2016 11:37:39 AM

2016-06-21

Beautiful!

"The arrangement was lovely! One of the colours wasn't available so they telephoned me to get approval for a substitute. Finished arrangement was absolutely beautiful!"

This review was modified by Colleengrantkau on June 21 2016 06:49:23 AM

2016-06-11

everything was great

"I noticed a lot of negative feedback on all these review websites but I do not see too many positive reviews, I guess I will be one of the few good ones. I understand that online reputation for online company is a big deal. So I will do my part here and describe my experience with the company. I was looking for a flower company online that would deliver flowers May 27th for Memorial Day. A lot of local florists I called were either closed or were too booked to take my order, so I ran into a bunch of online retailers and also got super confused as there were too many to choose from. Anyhow, I was able to find what I like on JustFlowers.com and decided to use them. What the heck? In worst case I would have called my credit card company and complained had the order not been delivered. With my AmEx card I had nothing to worry about. It was very important to me that these flowers arrive on time for friends who lost their son in combat. Well, I don't know how they did, must have contacted their local florist to have this done for me. I was happy with the fact they did what they said they'd do. I would give them another try should another occasion occur. "

This review was modified by RubenE on June 11 2016 12:19:26 AM

2016-06-07

as good as it gets

"I really do not give positive reviews as we all expect highest level of customer experience and there are a lot of wackos out there that do nothing but grind about poor service and you can never please them. I have looked at their reviews before using them and found as much positive feedback as there's negative.

Last week our son had a prom and my wife and I ordered a perfect arrangement for his date. It matched his date's rose colored dress. Around 2 pm of the day of the prom the beautiful bouquet was delivered. At approx 4pm on delivery day, they called me and left a message that the arrangement was delivered! What a nice surprise! Talked with the rep and said everything was OK.

Overall the whole experience with Just Flowers turned out to be quite pleasant and worry free. I will use them again whenever such occasion comes up.

This review was modified by Hance1953 on June 07 2016 09:36:17 PM

2016-05-25

Run, run, run from these clowns

"JustFlowers charged me extra for Mothers Day delivery then delivered three days later. They said they'd include a note apologizing for the delay but did not. It wasn't even the same delivery. Buy your flowers from the Mafia, they are nicer then JustFlowers. Run, run, run from them!"

2016-05-15

Their margin of error for delivery -- plus or minus a week - They really stink

"Ordered for Saturday delivery. Waited until evening Saturday, and called their customer service rep (talk about an exercise of futility trying to deal with them). Told me they might deliver as late as 9:00 pm. I asked that they call the local florist with whom they worked the order (they don't give you that info) to determine status. Oh no, they said you wait until 9:00 pm local and then you can call their customer service back. I said "wrong answer - want to know status". Rep says I'll get a call back soon. Okay .. that's better than wait until 9:00 pm. No call back, no delivery that day. Totally frustrated; ruined Saturday night sticking around the house waiting for a delivery that never came (and no phone call).

They really ****; will never place an order with them again.

This review was modified by Helotiana on May 15 2016 02:12:18 PM

2016-05-12

Dissapointed

"Orderd a plant arrangement for my sister on Mother's Day. Although they guaranteed same day delivery the arrangement did not show up until late afternoon the following day. When I tried to contact customer service I kept getting an automated voicemail. I eventually sent an email and got a response the next day apologizing for the delay. I paid $120.00 for the arrangement and expected that it would contain some different and unique plants. When my sister finally received it she said it was nice and full but lacked plants that were different. She said all the plants were merely typical ones you can get in any store. Also, she stated that there was a plant within the arrangement that resembled seaweed, something not to her liking. And, the card that was attached was missing half of what I requested be written. This was my first time using this company and needless to say itwill be my last. "

2016-05-10

Wilted Mother's Day!

"The worst flower buying experience ever! Ordered 3 different deliveries and only one was made on or before Mother's Day. My wife's flowers were ordered on Thursday for Saturday delivery and were finally dropped at the door today, Tuesday! They look wilted and crappy! Still no delivery confirmation on my order for my sister. DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY"

This review was modified by NightScenes on May 10 2016 04:13:05 PM

2016-05-10

40 minutes on customer service for flowers never delivered

"Ordered flowers for guaranteed delivery. They didn't deliver on Mother's Day, not on Monday, not on Tuesday. Still on the phone 45 minutes later and they haven't resolved the issue. Customer Service should have offered a refund in five minutes. Don't use this company."

This review was modified by lcjennings on May 10 2016 08:02:58 AM

2016-05-08

Mothers day madness

"Rip off!! Advertised same day delivery and didnt deliver. Called and gave me the run around about my refund claiming a supervisor will call me back in 15 mins 2 hrs ago. Insulted me with a $5 credit on my $85 order. Turned it over to my bank and they are going to dispute and get to the bottom of this bs. Its fucking mothers day and if yall donit on this day its sad to know how they treat more serious matters like funerals. Its unprofessional and disgusting!!! Never again!!!"

This review was modified by Jmad29 on May 08 2016 08:03:21 AM

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!