Stores > Just Flowers

Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
2017-01-03

JUST THE RIGHT FLOWERS FOR THE FUNERAL

"THESE WERE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS I,V SEEN IN A LONG TIME, AND THE RED AND WHITE WENT WITH THE CHRISTMAS TIME.. I THOUGHT THEY WERE THE MOST PRETTIEST FLOWERS THERE, IT MADE US PROUD KNOWING THEY CAME FROM US. WE WANTED TO SHOW HOW MUCH WE CARED, AND I THINK THESE FLOWERS REALLY SHOWED IT UP... THANKS AGAIN, HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME WILL BE A MORE HAPPIER OCCASSION..... VERY PRETTY AND PROFESSIONAL MADE...... ELISE BEDSOLE AND RICHARD WOODARD."

2017-01-02

Beau-tea-full Flowers

"I was pleased to learn of your web site and the savings offered, The arrangements are "Awesome", "BEAU-TEA-FULL" to take in their sight with a cup of tea!!

Thanks,

Joy S.

This review was modified by Jj-Joy on January 02 2017 01:49:07 PM

2016-12-31

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

"THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM THEY ARE SCAMMING BOTH THE PUBLIC & THE FLORISTS CONTRACTED.

JustFlowers.com
12/31/2016 10:34:41 AM, Order#8507920.
I ordered an arrangement of roses, they delivered the flowers but they look nothing like the photo advertised on the website (poor quality). The flowers were wilted, unprofessionally arranged, & the bow was dirty. The product is the lowest possible quality but the company is charging regular to high prices. I called customer service and they said the reason the arrangement does not match the photo is due to the fact that the florist receives a verbal description of the arrangement rather than the photo. This is not acceptable for an online company that deals exclusively with images/photos as a method of communication. Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with, rude unprofessional people that are unreasonable. First, the rep said that I ordered 18 white roses and that is what I got, as if they completed their end of the deal, I argued that I purchased a beautiful "arrangement" of roses, and I expected them to resemble the photo. Therefore, they offered to send a replacement, however, the replacement was worse than the first, extremely low quality flowers. I paid ~$115.78 and flowers were absolute garbage. I refused to take them and sent the florist back with both arrangements, thus, returning the product(s) completely. I called customer service for a refund and they refused to give a me refund even though I returned the product to the florist. The "manager" told me that even if I return the flowers he will not give me a refund, it is not his problem that I did not like the flowers etc. I argued that I payed for a product advertised by their company and they did not send me the product I ordered, this is false advertising, and I returned the unsatisfactory item(s) and I want a refund. The so called manager taunted that he would not give a refund and is keeping my money irregardless of the fact that the florist took back the arrangement.

Furthermore, I asked which local florist they were using but they refused to tell me; I now realize this is a "policy" to ensure that customers cannot communicate with the florist & exchange information about prices. It is clear that they falsely advertise, charge customers high prices, and pay the florist a fraction; therefore, the florist sends low quality flowers because they are receiving a low payment in the exchange. This company is a scam. They are scamming both the public and the florists who contract with them. They should be shut down.

2016-12-26

Gorgeous Flowers

"Everytime I order for Just Flowers I have an excellent experience. My daughter loved her Birthday flowers!
The website is so easy to use and there are so many beautiful flowers to choose from.
This is the ONLY place I will order from.

2016-12-25

Flowerlicious!!

"These flowers looked as good in person as in the ad I ordered them from. I was not disappointed. The delivery was prompt, also."

2016-12-03

Awesome business

"Just flowers are awesome. No matter what time i ordered, it gets there the same day. And the prices are unbelievable nice. Glad i found them.
Thanks Just FLowers.

This review was modified by Bobo12 on December 03 2016 07:27:31 AM

2016-11-20

Persistence To Please

"Various mediums & people helped to inform me a change was needed in my order and even though I was unreachable until after work Just Flowers did not disappoint and were able to deliver a well received gift of flowers, balloons, and chocolates that same day.
Thank you for the above and beyond work ethics! :-)

2016-10-31

Fast . Priced right. BEAUTIFUL and delivered promptly

"Lovely flowers for out of town relatives. EASY order and priced right"

2016-10-21

Great arrangement deliverd lightning fast

"I needed a fast delivery and great flowers, My first idea was to go to an FTD florist but they had no delivery in that zip code and as luck would have it I found Just Flowers and all was taken care of in 10 minutes or less. What a great company and great service,you know I will be back when I need more."

This review was modified by RonnieBH on October 21 2016 08:33:26 AM

2016-10-04

Big and beautiful!!!

"Exactly as ordered and a little better and on time, all you can ask for. Will use you again."

This review was modified by Ovidia on October 04 2016 05:49:07 AM

2016-09-30

It's Bloomin' Easy!

"It is so easy to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers or plants from Just Flowers. They have an amazing variety of arrangements and prices to fit any budget. I order flowers/plants for co-workers out on medical leave, as well as birthdays for friends. The arrangements arrive fresh and beautiful every time. "

This review was modified by HR4Me on September 30 2016 08:29:38 AM

2016-09-28

Terrific customer service!

"Terrific customer service. Not only did our flowers make it for my grandpa's birthday on time but the flower arrangement was truly very beautiful. They took good care of our order and responsibly delivered it. Made it very easy to order. If they can make us happy with a delivery they should be listed as best flower selling service. They did a great job and should have very high score here. Very professional."

This review was modified by Yana2178420 on September 28 2016 07:41:56 PM

2016-09-27

Beautiful without breaking the bank

"My friend loved them and compaired to the other websites these were priced the best with no other extra or hidden costs. I will definitely order from "just flowers" again. Thank you for the opportunity to make a little surprise for a dear friend without breaking the bank thanks again for the beautiful bouquet. "

2016-09-21

Run!

"ordered flowers for a friend who had lost her mother. I ordered a vase of purple iris. I received an email and a call stating that they needed my permission for a "slight substitution". This "slight substitution was white lilies an pink roses. I reluctantly agreed. When the flowers arrived, they were lavender roses! Horrible experience. And to top it off, I paid $65. Run from these people---they are scammers.
PS: just received a call from "customer service". rude and argumentative. AWFUL EXPERIENCE OVERALL.

This review was modified by VITRUVIUS1 on September 21 2016 11:18:24 AM

2016-09-20

Best Online Purchase

"We arrived at the memorial and the flowers we purchased from Just Flowers were front and center on the dais. The flowers and arrangement were beautiful and very fresh. We received several compliments. Thank you so much for supplying such a beautiful arrangement.

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!