Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

As Beautiful As Advertised

"The flowers arrived looking just as they appeared on the website. Thank you, Just Flowers!"

2017-04-18

Pink Lilies

"Beautiful boutique. Order again"

2017-04-12

JustFlowers

"Website was easy to use and convenient."

2017-04-10

3 times a charm.

"I have ordered from Justflowers 3 times now and have gotten phone calls about the first 2 of the receiver saying how beautiful they were. I saw the 3rd one and was so happy with what I ordered!"

2017-04-02

Loved them!

"The flowers were beautiful! Very colorful and fragrant! Very happy with my purchase and will use this company again for future orders! "

2017-03-24

Definitely EXCELLENT

"fast delivery, beautiful flowers and beautiful container, recipient also commented on what a nice gentleman who delivered!"

2017-03-20

TERRIBLE SERVICE

"Beware, terrible service, multiple lies, flowers promised delivery three different times with paid upgrade expedited delivery, three days later still no delivery."

2017-02-16

STAW AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

"I have never seen such horrible customer service. My boyfriend ordered flowers to be delivered to my office on Valentines Day, and here we are 2 days later and still NO FLOWERS. We have placed multiple calls and emails to customer service and have received nothing in response! They made sure to charge him $124.00 for the purchase though. It's ridiculous that all you get is an automated phone service, and if you hold long enough they make it seem like they are finally connecting you to a representative but instead they disconnect the call. Definite SCAM!!!!!"

2017-02-16

JustFlowers.com = Failure

"On Tuesday I ordered flowers for Cindy through JustFlowers.com. They never showed, Tuesday, they never responded to both emails and voice mails. That night they sent a form email stating they were sorry, the order never made it but, they would send yesterday. I emailed back saying not to, as I didn't want to embarrass Cindy when her co workers got them throughout Tuesday. With still no reply, they delivered yesterday and the delivery did not include the note they said they would include, saying sorry and it was their fault.
I understand things can happen, but its how you respond to them which counts. Still now word, with full charge on my card.

1-800-Flowers has always worked for me and if I would have ordered local, I'm sure I could have gotten somebody on the phone, when the order had not made it yet.

2017-02-15

Don't take a risk on this service!

"When I ordered these flowers there was a timer on the screen that stated that they would be delivered the same day if I ordered in the next five hours. The flowers were very expensive and they tacked on another $19 for handling and delivery charges at the final check out screen. Considering the fact that I was paying twice what the flowers were worth I mistakenly hoped that they would at least be delivered same day. Next day at noon I got a call that they would be delivered a day late and as of 6:30 PM local time is has not happened. If you look at the fine print, it does state that of course, they are not responsible for anything. I now know that there would NEVER be a good reason to use this service!!!!"

Valentines No Show

"I feel robbed. Was for Valentines Day and they sent an order confirmation and that was the last I heard from them. They have not responded to any of my calls or emails to customer Service. They have no one to talk with and their phones are all automated. This is now the end of the day AFTER it was supposed to be delivered and nothing. TERRIBLE!!!! Either complete incompetence or a SCAM!"

Thieves!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

"My boyfriend ordered flowers and were guaranteed to be delivered yesterday on Valentines day!!! He even paid extra for that guarantee.....Well we called and emailed with no response from this company. The flowers were just delivered to my office now and I personally know the deliver guy who brought them and he said the local florist he works for never even received my order for the flowers until today. This company steals your money and do not deliver like they say they do!!!!! I will definitely be reporting them to the BBB and putting terrible reviews where I can.....Buyer beware STAY AWAY FROM THIS LYING SACK OF SH*t COMPANY!!!! He spent $95.96 complete RIP OFF.... I was smart and ordered flowers from a local florist for him and it included a cute 48 ford pick up truck vase it came in plus deliver and that only cost me $56. STAY AWAY FROM JUST FLOWERS....."

2017-02-14

Horrible Company - Stay Away

"No actual people to talk to, only recordings on their "customer service" line. Ordered Valentine's gift, 4 days early. They didn't deliver it, didn't tell me it wasn't going to, didn't answer the phone. Reporting them as fraudulent to my bank. Stay away from this horrible fake company."

svw's Avatar

2017-02-13

Terrible in every way

"I used the online locater tool to determine what flowers were available for my needs; I used this company because they committed to delivering my order. At the time the delivery was scheduled for, I received a call that the very specific flowers I ordered would arrive until two days later. The service reps (all three) spoke over me, refused to deliver the ordered flowers to two locations (since in two days the party would be split up) and in general offered awful customer service. I waited on hold for 37 minutes at one point. AWFUL EXPERIENCE. All I heard about was how they can't possibly do a better job or be responsibly for placed orders (yes, my order was accepted and I received two confirmations). Before I placed the order online I had even called to verify it was doable.
To the company: don't bother writing a response to this review; I do not want to hear from you any more; three managers with deplorable customer service skills is quite enough for me.

2017-02-06

The 1st and last time I will ever order from them!!!!

"My Best Friends Father passed away and it was 2 hours from where I live, so I went online to find a company that could deliver flowers to the Church where the visitation was on a Sunday. I came across justflowers.com and found a pic of a large peace lily and decided this would be something my best friend could actually take home to keep. I placed the order and got a phone call shortly after from justflowers stating they received the order and they found a local florist who could delivery the flower, however they only had a medium and could put a few fresh flowers in with it. I agreed to the change and was very shocked when I went to the visitation and saw what they actually sent. It was a small peace lily that was approx. 6 inches, with white daisies and 2 large spider mums...needless to say, out of all the flowers that was sent mine was by far the ugliest and it was very embarrassing. I contacted customer service and had to send them pictures of the flower. They contacted the florist who made the arrangement and then contacted me 2 days later to apologize and offered me a $7.50 refund...And by the way...The large peace lily by the time they put delivery charges on was $99.00...It looked like a $30 arrangement and you only offer me a $7.50 refund...seriously...this was like a slap in the face and you never have to worry about me ordering anything else from you again. "

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!