Stores > JustFab

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review JustFab by clicking a star below.

2017-09-20

Very pleased with my boots!!

"Ordering was easy. Time period for delivery was fair and they kept me aware when there was a delay. Comfortable fit. "

“Hello Valencia,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Boots

"I love JustFab. Good quality products at a reasonable price. "

“Hello Missy,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

2017-09-20

Good shipping and price but money ugh

"Not sure what happened, but I paid through PayPal and figured my money was taken out immediately. But it wasn't until a week later when my account was negative "

“Hello Maranda,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, our member services representatives are available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

Size

"A couple of the things I ordered are a little too big, I hope they shrink after washing them."

“Hello Whitney,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments regarding our products will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

2017-09-20

Never going to a shoe store again!!

"My shoes arrived earlier than expected. Every pair felt like they were custom made for my feet. Will be ordering again and soon!!"

“Hello Cherita,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

You'll look JustFab!

"Very happy with Just Fab!!"

“Hello Grace,

Full order?

"Some items didn't ship, which would have been fine , but I never got a follow up email telling me when I would receive the rest. "

“Hello Tracey,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments regarding our service will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Absolutely Ridiculous

"Nothing was in stock although it said it was and they didn't even bother to let me know that my items were not going to be restocked until I called 3 weeks after my order was placed and I asked them to just cancel my order. Absolutely ridiculous. :("

“Hello Melissa,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

CharlesCadogan Sr's Avatar

EXCELLENT

"I was FULLY satisfied by the price and the product. HIGHLY recommend my family and friends to shop at JustFab;"

“Hello Charles,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Okay

"The shoes look Better on the site

“Hello Yvonne,

I ordered a bag and after 10 days it hasn't been shipped,

"Hmmm poor customer service "

“Hello Tonii,

Terrible

"They take way to long to deliver and send the package also haven’t received it yet so it might’ve gotten lost in the mail. Overall, it shouldn’t take over 14 days to get the package. "

“Hello Melissa,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

Love Just Fab.

"My four new pair of boots are awesome."

“Hello Peter,

Needs Improvement

"I'm not satisfied with my most recent purchases. One order i had 2 pairs of boots that did not fit, i had to return them. I have still not seen a credit back and its been almost 2 weeks. The new order to replace the wrong order took almost 7 days to just ship, and took almost 2 weeks to get here. "

“Hello Joann,

Excellent

"My experience was professional, and to the point, friendly, and fast everything was on time.. overall, a good exprience"

“Hello Celestine,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.