Stores > KRI Computers
  • KRI Computers

Voice your opinion! Review KRI Computers by clicking a star below.
2016-12-20

nice

"Nice company indeed, Love IT"

2015-09-30

"Need a good hardware for your PC? Look no further. This place is great! "

synapseinteractive's Avatar

Noida, India
2014-12-02

"It is best place to purchase the hardware related items there and their service with customer are wonderful always.."

2005-02-17

"I purchased an e-box II from them. Had Freetech's P8F161 MB included. They had the lowest price out of everyone I looked at. The shipment was delivered a lot faster than I expected. The EIDE cables included were talored to fit the dimensions of the case, then sliced and bound so to reduce size/air-flow impedence. Very professional. Extra screws included, front USB already connected ... a lot of small things like that that gave me an overall impression of quality work. Made with some real TenderLovingCare(TM). I'll be doing business with them in the future, I'm sure. "

2005-01-14

"Fantastic! These people really know what they are doing. I will definitely do business with them again. Thanks KRI!"

Cambridge, MA
2004-12-01

"i bought a power supply for a new server i was putting together. it arrived fine, but when i tried to put it in the case, i discovered it didn't fit. when i called customer service to ask about it, the rep (james?) told me that the power supply would indeed fit but that the case should have come with a mounting bracket. sure enough, it was there but i didn't notice it. james knew his parts and how they fit together without having to look anything up. knowledgeable service."

2004-09-08

"KRI Computer (aka ServerCase.com) answered all my pre-purchase (and post-transaction) questions promptly. I then placed an order for a black compucase RA455 4u rackmountable case with 3 fans on 8-29 and it arrived via DHL late in the day on 9-03. The case arrived in perfect condition and the case fans are of good quality. I am very happy with my purchase and my interaction with the company. I plan to buy from them again and have referred others because of their great pricing and product selection. Thanks!!! :) "

2004-07-30

"Yep, there's a reason why they have a 10. I have placed multiple orders through this company and I have been satisfied every time."

2004-06-22

"Bought a couple of HDD mounting kits from servercase.com (KRI). Everything came in good order. They even called me to confirm that I had a different shipping address listed than my billing address. All in all, very polite and professional."

2003-10-25

"I ordered a 4U and a 1U case, both with power supplies. James called me soon after to confirm the details of my order. I also exchanged several emails with him prior to my order.

Even better, I specified UPS ground shipping - but the next day, I got a call from DHL saying they attempted delivery - sure enough, it was from KRI; the 1U case had arrived already. The next day, I get another call at work - it was the 4u case. I wasn't expecting my cases for at least a week!

The service was the best I have ever received anywhere. Many retailers will ship you your product on time and in great shape at a fair price, but few go as far out of their way to satisfy as KRI.

And the cases are great! I will be ordering again really soon. I just wish they carried stuff like hard drives. :)

2003-05-13

"Purchased a 2U case from them. (Actually, this is the second one I've purchased.) Very solid design and very solid company. George was especially helpful. I'm going to be coming back here for all of my 2U cases from now on. There's really nowhere else you can get this kind of service, period."

2003-02-24

"ordered a via eden board that was kinda hard to find. found it at servercase.com, for a reasonable price. seconds after the order was confirmed my friend gets a call from george, not only letting him know that the board was going out that day and when to expect it, but also that the board didnt have a floppy controller and just wanted to make sure that the order was still ok. that was just fantastic. george thanks from me and chris in NH. 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10
all i can say is wow

2003-02-17

"Within 15 minutes of placing my order; I received a call from George, confirming my order and requesting configuration information. The order was shipped out that day.
I received my order in 3 days, packaged well enough to withstand the abuse UPS ground can dish out.
The rack mount case I received is build extremely solid and absolutely no gaps (as you will find in cheap cases).
I was impressed with them; I will purchase from kricomputers again.

2003-02-05

"Very happy. Ordered a barebones system and once I received it I realized that I needed a PCI riser card. Ordered what I thought was the right card, wrote an email saying how I thought they should say a riser card is needed on their web page. They wrote back saying that the card I ordered was the wrong one, went ahead and cancelled the order and sent the right card for free + $6 shipping."

2003-01-27

"The mobo arrived on the day promised. This mobo doesn't have a floppy port, customer service @ KRI called to make sure I was aware of that. They even charged me $2 less than the advertised Pricewatch price."

Share KRI Computers's store rating

KRI Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KRI Computers is not a merchant member
KRI Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!