Stores > Konasports

Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm ~ Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm
      1-866-858-5864
      sales@konasports.com
      1-866-858-5864

Voice your opinion! Review Konasports by clicking a star below.
2012-06-24

"Great selection, great price and quick shipping. Kona Sports is a company that I heard about in the 70's. Purchased and wore a shirt for 10 years. Glad to see that they are still selling great products. Purchased 2 pairs of Sanuk's from them.s"

2012-06-12

"I was expecting a brand new pair of sandals. It appears I received someone's returned merchandise. The sandals I received were not in the original box and one of the original tags was missing. I have order several of these sandals from other vendors and I know what should be contained with a brand new pair."

2012-05-24

"I purchased a pair of Sandals from Konasports and I would absolutely order from them again! shipped 2 hours after I put in my order and it arrived shortly after and exactly what I had ordered."

2012-05-18

"Order was quick and easy. Delivery prompt. Item was just as displayed and described. Very happy with the transaction!"

2012-05-16

"i love konasports. free shipping and great selection!"

2012-04-13

"This was my first purchase with Konasports and I couldn't be happier. All of the products I ordered were accurate to their online description and they arrived faster than expected. I have shopped at numerous surfing websites and shipping times can often take much longer than desired, however this was not the case with Konasports. The combination of pricing and product availability will make Konasports my new goto place for online shopping. Thanks again"

2012-04-11

"super fast shipping and great selection!!"

2012-04-05

"I bought sunglasses from konasports the pictures of the glasses i wanted looked exactly like they do in person, I've ordered glasses off other sites and they looked completely different from the pictures..they were very misleading...also there was a little difficulty with the order on my part. I got an email from them and a phone call from them telling me about the problem..the sunglasses I ordered were the last ones in stock and they held them for me while I fixed the problem, very impressed! "

2012-03-14

"Purchased online item was being sold at an excellent price. It arrived far faster than items ordered from competitors and was exactly as described. I did call with a question and a knowledgeable human being answered the phone after three rings, had access to my order, and was able to address my question politely. Will definitely return and have already recommended Konasports to others."

2012-03-11

"Good prices, quick shipping, good selection, I would recommend them to my friends. Thanks very much!"

2012-02-28

"Great site, great product, and fast shipping A+"

2012-02-25

"very good overall experience. I would shop here again. "

2012-02-21

"Kona Sports offered the lowest prices anywhere with free speedy delivery. I'm extremely happy I decided to buy from them. Definitly my new favorite surf and snowboard shop!"

2012-02-19

"Great shipping speed. Actually surprised at how fast I got my order. Also included a sticker and a flier for more discounts. Will do business with Konasports again."

2012-02-13

"No they didn't . After my first order was paid for the company
Decided my payment method was in adequate. It took me contacting them
To find this out. They then proceeded to cancel my order. Telling me I had to
Replace the order. I did so and couldn't get 4 of the items I had previously ordered
As they were no longer available. The customer service was rude
And I will no longer use kona sports for anything. I have also
Informed my 800 Facebook friends of how inept this company is.
As a business owner myself I was shocked how the conduct their business

Simply shameful.

Bmassaro@hotmail.com

Share Konasports's store rating

Konasports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Konasports is not a merchant member
Konasports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!