Stores > Kraken Kratom

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kraken Kratom by clicking a star below.
2017-03-25

Red Veined Borneo

" To start out I will river view the store in their excellent quality service because I am new to using Kratom Kraken Kratom was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say it was the best recommendation I received the product arrived in a timely fashion exactly has ordered

Packaged fresh product was visible the smell was exactly as I was expected when I open the package the portion was generous and the product lift up to exactly what the claims of the red Wien packaged fresh product was visible the smell was exactly as I was expected when I open the package the portion was generous and the product lift up to exactly what I expected from Red Vein Borneo Kratom

The most impressive part was that although I had tons of information from the Internet on what strain was the best to use for my severe chronic pain due to a major motor vehicle accident that caused me to sustain multiple fractures and a mangled right knee replacement that the bone damage is too complicated at this time to have surgery to repair

Their customer service aided me as well in making the best choice has a new user to suggesting RVB Has my best choice

As I said before the product couldn't have been better as if I had actually gone to where it had been harvested and obtained it it was so fresh and I have never not needed pain medication in over 10 years and that in itself was miracle

Also with Kraken Kratom their customer service is on paralleled to any industry in this world I have never had such a personalized response to questions that would seem inane to most people but they answer them probably in with the same person following my order ticket down to the last question

I commend them for their patience because my questions ranged daily from dosages to I read this on the net is this the right way to mix it in my customer service representative also help me with the financial transaction with kindness and upfront honesty that type of open honesty from any company is a rarity in today's world and Kraken resolved it and help me take measures with my sissy company to prevent further incidences but none of this slowed my order down it arrive exactly has promised if anyone wants a quality product they have a wide range of selections of powdered leaves capsules and other Products which judging from the number of radians I have seen and testimonials are at least four star or above they will be my go to vendor for the rest of my life and being opiate free I owe them my life I have actually been able to spend time with my animals and enjoy it anxiously awaiting my next order many kudos to this company thank you Wendy

This review was modified by WendyCoelho on March 25 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-24

Great company

"Great prices, exceptional customer service, quick replies to questions and concerns, high quality products, free shipping, awesome customer rewards... Love them! Would recommend to anyone!"

This review was modified by CadmiumYellowLiger on March 24 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-03-15

Great everything

"I couldn't be happier with my choice of company while looking for Kratom. Great product, great customer service, and very fast delivery.
I have nothing but great things to say about Kramen Kratom!

This review was modified by pawl4ster on March 15 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-03-10

Always satisfying!!!!

"Great company. I have been purchasing with them since 2016. GREAT customer service. I will always be a loyal customer."

This review was modified by micdenrecords on March 10 2017 04:00:09 PM

2017-03-04

Stellar Customer Service!!!

"Megan went the distance to totally EXCEED my expectations - her response to my request to expedite was totally UNEXPECTED and AMAZING! She's quick, responsive and really knows how to make a customer look no further for a vendor - I'm a very satisfied customer and will definitely share my experience with others! Krakin - you guys are the real deal! Thanks for the GREAT QUALITY product and experiences with your team - I've had great service - every time! "

This review was modified by als11 on March 04 2017 09:30:01 PM

2017-01-04

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE CHOOSE ANOTHER VENDOR minus 10 stars

"Let me start by saying.. last month I placed an order, usually when the order is placed before 2 pm it arrives next day.. 2 days later no order.. I contacted kraken through email because they do not offer phone help (which was a red flag) their excuse was shipping was delayed because of the holidays. I also checked the tracking and it had never left.. days later still no order, I continued to write and ask where the order was. NO RESPONSE. They completely ignored me. no follow up nada.. just bad poor horrible customer service. I even called my post office and gave them the tracking # issued by kraken. the post master said, it had not left kraken (this was a week later) I finally got the order a few days later. I brushed it off as busy holiday. I placed another order on 12/29 and to insure faster shipping I purchased 1 day shipping.. the order did not arrive the next day so the following day I email kraken as to where my order was and got a smart **** half assed reply from "Brady" he said, you didn't pay for it. I'm thinking wow, #1 I got a receipt back via email that I did and it was attached to his email. #2 why didn't he bother to investigate as to why payment was not taken. I had did everything on my end as they don't offer cc so I paid like I normally do via check.. Just a nasty horrible response You didn't pay for it.. then I thought he was probably acting out because I complained about order previous time and playing games with me. if that is the case, how immature and childish.. We had words and insulted and out of the blue wrote "you probably voted for Trump" Once again, I'm thinking who the hell do these people hire 12 year olds. That was very unprofessional and I will NEVER EVER USE Kraken Kratom and this punk Brady. He needs to quit being so vindictive and a lesson in customer service and keeping client. THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER . instead of a simple let m e check that out was all brady had to do. very unprofessional and how he is allowed to conduct business like that by insulting and insinuating, lying. he also said I was trying to steal from him. (that was the best) and said I SHOULD APOLOGIZE.. LOL... for what? for playing games with me and screwing up my order. I will write many other reviews and get the word out DO NOT BUY FROM THESE FLAKES. AND IF BRADY CAN'T HANDLE PLACING ORDER THEN MAYBE HE SHOULD STUFF ENVELOPES OR ANOTHER JOB WHERE HE DOESNT INTERACT WITH CUSTOMERS.i DOUBT A MANAGER WOULD BEHAVE AS BADLY AS HE DID TOWARDS ME. I don't know what happened on their end. It is not my job to figure out why it did not go through and this asshat didn't even offer or suggest what the issue was. he kept replying back with nasty hateful comments and the invoice laughing at me. Brady you would never make it in California with that attitude. if you worked for me, I fire you in a heart beat. good luck you need it. "

2016-10-14

Good Enough Considering the Volume of Business They Do.

"Kraken Kratom, along with their West Coast neighbor Phytoextractum, well they're both probably the busiest, most used kratom vendors operating on the web. Their prices are very affordable, they ship fast and most of the time their quality is good. "

This review was modified by DotComma on October 15 2016 09:55:19 AM

2016-07-01

Decent Company , Qaulity Product and Good Customer Service

"I've only been ordering from Kraken Kratom for a little under 3 months but am really impressed thus far with a few caveats. This review may be amended if my experience with them changes.

I'd grade the overall looks of the site as average but ease of use gets high marks. Prices are consistent with other sites selling the same products but it does offer a few nice bonuses. If you sign up as I did you receive a weekly newsletter which can keep you up to date with new merchandise and specials as well as receiving coupons which offer some really great deals!

Quality of product is really good with a special nod to their "gold standard" Kratom. Merchandise is fresh and comes in easily identifiable packets containing the strains name on the outside of the pouches.

They send quick notifications of invoice number, day the shipment goes out and tracking number so you may follow your purchase anywhere on it's route. You can also choose who you wish your carrier to be and they even offer free shipping.

My one customer service experience with them was a net positive. I ordered several items to be overnighted. Two of the items were small ticket but the third item was one of the most expensive they carry. When my package arrived the higher cost item was not in it. The invoice itself indicated it was enclosed (con) which alarmed me and I contacted them immediately.

Their service rep had no explanation for why the invoice indicated the item had been sent but assured me that the item was only out of stock and would be sent to me as soon as their next shipment arrived. He did not have an exact date for that (sometime next week..con) He was proffecional, friendly and understanding which lessened my stress at having not received the item on time but it was troubling that he didn't have an exact date for arrival. However, he did keep me updated and sent the item out the same day it arrived in their warehouse. When I opened my package, to my surprise, they had doubled the amount of the product I had ordered at no charge to me as recompense for it having been out of stock (pro).

Additional cons: Upon seeing a few other reviews it seems as though late merchandise may be a problem for them. Unfortunately, though this is an issue I have seen with most vendors who sell organic products. I'm not sure any other companies could do much better.

Their sample packets aren't really much of a good deal. They charge the same price for all of the samples and each sample is sold separately. So while you may pay less for the sample, it's counterpart may actually be cheaper. A 13 dollar item may cost you only 10 bucks but when you factor in the amount you are getting (1 gram per sample vs 5 non-sample) the time it takes to deliver and shipping costs you'd make out much better in simply paying a few dollars more to get a lot more product.

2015-10-21

"I'm sorry you went through that, but honestly it is Fed Ex who f*cked up. I had the same issue with USPS for 2 day shipping. Kraken did their part because I tracked the package. They sent it out on time and it left the post office from Portland, but somewhere in route it stayed in limbo for 3 extra days! Kraken reps were tracking and calling USPS too! They were very responsive to my inquiries. They were just as frustrated as I was. So they we're willing to ship a new order plus samples. But my package arrived right when I was going to file a claim with USPS. They still sent me samples. I am very pleased with the quality Kratom they have!! Good stuff! I already have reward points and coupons for my next order! Woo Hoo!!"

2015-10-20

"I have been a customer for over a year with this company. Had one problem in that time. They accidently send a different strain then I ordered. I let them know and the overnighted the correct strain at no cost to me. Free shipping plus a free 112g bag for their mistake... Wish they made mistakes more often. I'm writing this review because of this experience but the reason I've stayed with them for so long is they have the best prices I've found and their products are really good. Worth checking out for yourself."

2015-07-01

"Shady people. I got burned by Kraken Kratom on my third purchase, after 2 nice orders. I paid them $23 to ship overnight, they promised I'd definitely get it the next day. I didn't. I contacted Kraken; they refused to call FedEx to see why my package wasn't moving. Finally, 2 days later, the package finally arrived in my area. I thought, 'ok, I finally get my so-called next day order'. (These were weekdays, mind you). But then the Tracking showed an "exception". I called FedEx again (because Kraken still refused to help me) and - guess what - Kraken had just requested that FedEx "Return to Sender" -- when it finally gets within 10 miles of me. Pretty shifty and I don't know why they pulled this stunt. And Kraken still has my money, $73. But I'll just have my bank force the money back out of them. Don't learn the hard way like I did about these people."

This review was modified by JJLL45209MA on July 03 2015 03:30:33 PM

Share Kraken Kratom's store rating

Kraken Kratom is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kraken Kratom is not a merchant member
Kraken Kratom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!