Stores > La Petite Academy - 17001 E. Iliff

1-303-671-8868
      1-303-671-6869
      7253@lapetite.com
      1-303-671-8868

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 17001 E. Iliff by clicking a star below.

2017-05-18

"I currently have a nanny and will continue that until I find a school that makes me comfortable. Since she doesn't walk I was told she will be going outside and will just have to crawl around in cement and wood chips."

2017-04-21

"Overall the school seemed fine. Despite the fact they didn't know I was coming nor did they mention that their classes were full, if it were more affordable for my family I maybe would have been interested in enrolling my children"

2017-03-25

"Ms Freedom was amazing and her replacement is just awful and the school has gone down hill. The good teachers left and they hired trash"

2017-03-24

"It's a great facility, and would seem to be a good fit, just really pricy"

2017-03-04

"I am going to be very honest here. I really loved this school while Ms. Freedom was director. We know that she left for a reason but no one would tell us why and it was hurtful to our children when they lost this person that they so loved from their daily lives. When Ms. Freedom left the school unraveled and it was scary as a parent. There was no consistency with staff each week my children would have a new teacher, some of who seem to care little for my children's well being. We almost left the facility but had a difficult time finding another facility that was flexible with care hours. Finally Ms. Jennifer arrived and she restored our faith in the center. We now have consistent care again and have teachers who have our children's best interests at heart."

2017-02-25

2016-11-12

"Ever since Ms. Freedom lefts terrible!!# seen teachers show now impathy when children are crying they just"

2016-11-05

2016-10-08

"General building maintenance will go a long way. Painting the building and cleaning up marks on the doors and walls."

2016-10-01

"I enjoy it here. We have 3 directors in less than a year so it's been hectic"

2016-10-01

"All and all the workers here are great. Everything is by the book. My kids have fun here."

2016-09-24

"I enjoy it here. We have 3 directors in less than a year so it's been hectic"

2016-09-24

2016-07-23

"The amount of time to get this school organized has ultimately hurt relations between children, parents and staff. It seems like no one cares and my kid is just another warm body that needs to be counted before they can leave for the day."

Share La Petite Academy - 17001 E. Iliff's store rating

La Petite Academy - 17001 E. Iliff is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 17001 E. Iliff is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 17001 E. Iliff participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.