Stores > La Petite Academy - 11 Karl Ave

1-608-424-6319
      1-608-424-6932
      7156@lapetite.com
      1-608-424-6319

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 11 Karl Ave by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

"Mainly concerned about high staff turnover rate and seeming general unhappiness of current staff. Staff always seemed overworked, understaffed and stressed."

2017-03-18

"I absolutely love this place! Ashley,Lindsey ,Katie and Shiloh are the ladies I see on a daily basis and always in a good mood helping each other out they have great communication skills they know what's going on with every kid and give great advice! This will me my sons school! Thank you,Jenna"

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"I love the school and our teachers in the infant room. They've been very kind and helpful to talk to each day. It is kind of expensive but I feel good care for our child is worth the extra cost."

2017-02-25

2016-09-24

"My experience has been overall positive. However I feel that the Prices are very high. There has been times that we have tried to drop off at the time that the school should be opened and the Teacher who was opening the school was not there yet. I do appreciate the flexibility of hours and the kindness of the teachers."

2016-09-17

2016-07-16

"Overall its ok. The daily sheets are pretty general, and lacking any specific information regarding our child other than nap time. Some days they aren't filled in at all."

2016-07-09

2016-02-03

"The staff is excellent, and so is the director. My child loves spending time with all the other children and is developing excellent social skills. I am also very happy with the help that teachers and staff provide in helping children attain milestones."

2016-01-23

"I'd like to have consistency with the teacher(s) in her classroom. Most often its someone who wasn't there all day and can't tell me where her blanket is or if she had an accident that day. My daughter turns 3 in less than 2 weeks and there has been no discussion about transitioning rooms. If she's ready, how it works. Does she just show up at 3 years old and then is in a new room? Hi and bye are not affective communication skills. Telling me she sleeps 2 hours and she tells me she didn't nap or that she didn't eat lunch and its marked that she did is confusing to me. I've emailed the director asking to have a sit down and it took almost 3 weeks to get a response. At that time I shut down and said forget it. I'll talk to my daughter and if she is happy fine we'll stay but there is almost no point speaking to the teachers/directors."

Share La Petite Academy - 11 Karl Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 11 Karl Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 11 Karl Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 11 Karl Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.