Stores > La Petite Academy - 606 E Windhorst Road

1-813-685-8886
      1-813-643-6849
      7400@lapetite.com
      1-813-685-8886

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 606 E Windhorst Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-16

"My experience has been wonderful!! My child loves it there and is happy every day when I pick him up. The teachers clearly care about the kids but hold a high standard to the curriculum and care of their classes. I don't know how they do it but they get major kudos from me!"

2017-04-22

"Very nice group of professionals at this location in Brandon FL."

2017-02-09

"It was great! I love how the age groups are all separated and they have curriculum specific to each age group. The app that auodates the parents is amazing."

2017-02-04

"The director, Sharon, is very engaging and hands on. She is professional and attentive when I address concerns to her. Unfortunately the supporting staff lacks these important traits. The quality of care is severely lacking for school age children on breaks from school. The constant turnover of staff leaves unqualified staff and an inability to take the children on field trips and separate the school age children from the younger ones."

2017-01-28

2016-10-29

"Everyone there is very nice and seems as though they enjoy being and working there. This is great because my child is not subject to drama or lack of moral standards."

2016-10-25

2016-09-10

"Everyone was very nice, provided the information needed and also discussed my child's needs and concerns with Ms Jennifer."

2016-08-20

"I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND THE TEACHERS THEY ARE ALL AMAZING AND TREAT MY BABIES WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND CARE"

2016-08-13

2016-07-23

"For the first few years, great. Within the last year terrible. Happy to be leaving."

2016-07-16

2016-06-04

"A lot of changes in teachers not even sure who the teacher is at this time??"

2016-04-14

"I was diappointed in the overall environment."

2016-04-09

"Overall it has been a decent experience however this location specifically has had 4 directors over the 8 months my child has been enrolled here. Her teacher in the 2 yr old room seems to change every few weeks. I understand job changes but its starting to become a little ridiculous and makes me wonder if there is a reason for this that I should know about. I really like the current director as she has been extremely great with communication and seems to be trying her best to keep the chaos to a minimum."

Share La Petite Academy - 606 E Windhorst Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 606 E Windhorst Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 606 E Windhorst Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 606 E Windhorst Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.