Stores > La Petite Academy - 812 N. 15th St

1-918-251-6964
      1-918-251-1071
      7618@lapetite.com
      1-918-251-6964

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 812 N. 15th St by clicking a star below.

2017-03-08

"I was not impressed. There is absolutely no parking and the building space seems too small and cramped."

2017-03-02

"Bad. Will not be Brillo get my son"

2016-12-24

"Not happy at all. I feel like something was being hid from me just because when I would walk in, almost every day, I was always bumrushed and immediately told how clumsy my son was. This became very irritating. Because at home, I have hardwood floors, and even when trying to walk my son NEVER has hit his head or got a knot from an accident. but in the month and a half I was there I had to sign 3 incident reports for the same issue on the same side of his head. Another incident is when I went to pick my son up, the teacher, in the toddler room where he was not suppose to be, told me he had cheerios for breakfast that morning. I immedtely got mad because on the forms I signed when I started I told them he was to eat baby food only and they still fed him what they wanted to. I only wanted baby food because he chokes very easy. I would walk in first thing I the mornings and babies would be crawling around with snot dripping to their chin and one time I was there when a director had to tell the teacher to wipe it when the teach wasn't even doing anything. They do not respect your wishes there and I feel like my son was mistreated. There was no reason my son should be in a toddler room. And when I brought this to their attention I was told they were short staffed. That is not my problem. I am paying for my son to be taken care of properly not just thrown in with older kids. I also received a call one day and on my vm it said my son is screaming cry and has been for 2 hours and to please call back. I tried to call back MANY MANY times and no one EVER answered. I eventually left work and went all the way across town to get my son because they wouldn't answer their phone."

2016-12-17

2016-11-19

"This was the worst child care facility we have ever been through. We will not be using them."

2016-10-05

"When I arrived most children were laying down, some asleep and some not. While I walked around their mats and cots I had to dodge their little feet hoping I didn't not step on one. Some of the kids were just on the floor with a blanket. There was no walking isle making it dangerous for people to tour around them. Once I got through to the class where my child would be, it was empty. They didn't have any 2 1/2 or 3 years there at all. She said they were on vacation... Once I had finished through those classes and some others, while watching my feet so to not crush fingers, we came back through the entry class room. The teacher was beginning to wake up the kids. She yelled at one young boy to put his shoes on, and another to go wash his hands.Also she had taken the cots out from under neith the children that had them, even though they were still sleeping."

2016-08-31

"i felt to be a burden not a blessing. Frankly worst daycare out of the 4 I toured. Very dirty and the kids looked miserable. I did not like the energy."

2016-07-30

"The staff was disengaged. The children were sitting in the school age room playing on tablets or just sitting and staring. The place is filthy. The director seemed annoyed that she had to give a tour. It looked sad and quite frankly pathetic. There is no way I would leave my children there."

2016-07-23

"Very happy with the school and the staff!"

2016-07-16

"Very happy with the school and the staff!"

2016-02-03

"The director, Angie would send children home all day to be able to cut down the amount of staff she had. They made up things about my child of which I know are not true. Angie was rude and angry when I pulled my child from her program and then tried to accuse me of abuse when my child didn't want her to wipe his face because he had been separated and yelled at my a staff member and Angie."

2016-02-03

"The entire staff at this facility are great and the director is awesome!!"

2015-08-31

"Sometimes i feel as though my child gets over looked or forgotten, not really in a negative way, he's really independent and easy. He blends in and gets along with both older and younger kids so i feel like they take it for granted that he can be put anywhere so i feel like maybe he misses out on some activities. Maybe it's all in my head idk"

2015-08-31

"Very poor. I tell everyone not to go there. And I show pictures of what happened to my son. He was only 7 months old when it happened."

2015-08-31

"I was appalled when i saw the place. Nothing like playtime plus. Staff, facility, youd think broken arrow would upgrade for their children. This place looks like it belongs in north tulsa."

Share La Petite Academy - 812 N. 15th St's store rating

La Petite Academy - 812 N. 15th St is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 812 N. 15th St is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 812 N. 15th St participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.