Stores > La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway

1-410-740-5546
      1-410-740-8275
      7056@lapetite.com
      1-410-740-5546

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway by clicking a star below.

2017-04-22

"Wonderful day care center and wonderful teachers."

2017-03-19

"Hannah was amazing. Very thoughtful and detailed oriented."

2017-02-18

"Wonderful enriching environment! Our kids are happy, safe, and learning new things every day."

2017-02-11

"Was impressed with a large portion of the facility. Liked that there are multiple care options of 1-5 days a week."

2017-02-11

2016-12-17

"Staff are very attentive to my child's needs and seem to genuinely love kids! Love the daily communication and knowing what my son has been doing during the day. I enjoy the curriculum and feel that they do more than other centers regarding child development."

2016-12-10

2016-11-12

"I absolutely love this school and so does my daughter! Keep up the great work!"

2016-11-05

2016-11-04

"Wonderful tour. We went home and discussed it, and I enrolled in the school the next day. I'm looking forward to having my children there!"

2016-10-14

"Very nice. Good facility and pleased with the tour."

2016-09-08

"I love that the director and all teachers know my son and me and wave and say hi to us. Also they are very competent and calm and there is rarely chaos or drama visible to parents like other places that feel overwhelmed (our previous daycare center). I also like the constant communication that the director has with the parents."

2016-08-27

2016-08-26

"It was amazing, welcoming and very clean. I felt like this is the place my son and thrive and be successful in. Exactly what envisioned for my son's child care."

2016-08-20

"I feel very secure in the schools abilities to care for my child and provide me and her with the necessary tools for development."

Share La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway's store rating

La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.