Stores > La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway
      1-410-740-5546
      1-410-740-8275
      7056@lapetite.com
      1-410-740-5546

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway by clicking a star below.

2016-09-08

"I love that the director and all teachers know my son and me and wave and say hi to us. Also they are very competent and calm and there is rarely chaos or drama visible to parents like other places that feel overwhelmed (our previous daycare center). I also like the constant communication that the director has with the parents."

2016-08-27

2016-08-26

"It was amazing, welcoming and very clean. I felt like this is the place my son and thrive and be successful in. Exactly what envisioned for my son's child care."

2016-08-20

"I feel very secure in the schools abilities to care for my child and provide me and her with the necessary tools for development."

2016-08-13

2016-07-23

"Director is absolutely lovely! and I feel like my child gets taken care of well, especially the feeling that my child is always excited to go to school."

2016-07-23

"Pretty good. I like the teachers and so does my daughter. She is happy, so I am happy. I just wish teachers took the time to address you during pick up/drop off"

2016-07-16

2016-07-16

2016-07-09

"The administration and staff at La Petite Academy, 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway, Columbia, MD are amazing. When we enrolled our daughter, we never expected that we would be gaining an extended family! The staff are incredibly friendly and the facility is spotless. The teachers are fantastic with the kids and the curriculum is appropriate for preparing the children for Kindergarten. Olivia has learned and grown so much while attending this school. I will always be grateful for Kim Gregory and all of her staff. Sincerely,Mike and Becky Price"

2016-07-02

2016-06-24

"The schools director was great and we are VERY strongly considering per our convo with this director."

2016-06-04

"Lovely! My baby loves going to school."

2016-05-21

"Really enjoyable. Love the updates that I receive via email, makes it easier to discuss my son's day already knowing what he did."

2016-05-13

"From what I saw, the daycare needs more room for storage, offices, and the playground needs to be updated. The prices being charged should reflect on the facilities as well as staff uniforms."

Share La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway's store rating

La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 8890 Columbia 100 Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.