Stores > La Petite Academy - 190 North Route 31

1-815-477-8840
      1-815-477-2885
      7002@lapetite.com
      1-815-477-8840

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 190 North Route 31 by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"Overall a good value and I think is nurturing her devlopment and interaction to be more prepared for school."

2017-07-22

"Love the director and most the staff who have been around for a while. Some staff don't seem engaged as others which is sad"

2017-06-25

"We were very impressed by the tour of this school. My son was welcomed and enjoyed his time spent in the classroom. I was impressed by the teachers and the facility. It is now our top choice for where to send my son."

2017-06-17

"Super friendly amosphere and the teacher seemed to have a genuine interest in all the kids."

2017-01-21

"I love each and every one of them. always polite, courteous, and happy. I have never had one bad experience with any of the staff members employed within this school."

2017-01-14

2017-01-07

"I like the precious status app a lot. We would like at least 1 picture per day as some days there are none and we always miss our girl when at work!I would like to see a rule that caretakers of infants/babies were non-smokers. Probably my only gripe so far.Otherwise the teachers have been very nice and caring for our child and seem invested in her well being."

2017-01-05

"The woman I spoke to on the phone was very nice and helpful. Seemed excited for us to come check out the facility. Gave me options for tuition that best suit my needs. Upon arrival she greeted me and my son. Was playful with him. The teachers in the two year old room were very nice and talked to me for a while and answered all of my questions. My son warmed up fast and played for a bit. Great experience!"

2016-12-31

2016-12-01

"Sherry Smerling was so pleasant , professional , and caring it made our decision very easy choosing this school."

2016-11-26

"Director is amazing and approachable. Professional yet personable. Assistant Director is less warming and not helpful. Most teachers are very good and love getting the precious status updates while other teachers I don't get good feelings about. I don't care to name drop the negative teacher experiences but Miss Kelly and Miss Bonnie are always stellar as well as Miss Samantha."

2016-11-19

2016-10-26

"Nadine was so friendly and cheerful and seemed to really enjoy what she does."

2016-02-03

"The staff is warm and friendly. They are always helpful and willing to talk to me about concerns or questions. I would like a little more information about what my child is doing during the day as it doesn't seem like much. The atmosphere is great and place is very clean."

Share La Petite Academy - 190 North Route 31's store rating

La Petite Academy - 190 North Route 31 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 190 North Route 31 is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 190 North Route 31 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,431 merchant members.