Stores > La Petite Academy - 2825 Highway 31 South

1-205-663-4011
      1-205-621-5636
      7369@lapetite.com
      1-205-663-4011

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2825 Highway 31 South by clicking a star below.

2017-08-06

"The staff seemed genuinly concerned about all the children and their parents/caregivers."

2017-07-11

"All the teachers and staff was polite."

2016-11-26

"We loved this school until Pre-K started, and have been very disappointed. While Miss Janay seems very involved in the children's education in the morning, Miss Shardonay seems to be little more than a baby sitter"

2016-11-19

2016-08-06

"It's been great since he's the only child the teachers had done a great job integrating him with other children. He's excited to go to school everyday."

2016-07-30

2016-07-09

"I enjoy having the peace of mind I get when my child goes here. I know she is in good hands, the value is beyond comparison because of the friendly staff, cultural diversity, and the interactions my child has with other children."

2016-07-02

2016-04-23

"We have been incredibly happy with LaPetite since we enrolled. Our son was in a different school until he was 14 months, and every day there was torture for him. We even thought he was just a difficult child for awhile! There has been a night and day difference in his demeanor since we enrolled him at your school. He actually enjoys going to school now! When we used to pick him up at his other school, he was always sitting alone and crying which broke our hearts. He has been happy every time we pick him up from LaPetite. He has also progressed with walking, talking, and communicating in general in leaps and bounds! I can't sing his teachers praises loud enough. My husband and I are so thankful we finally made the switch in his schools, and only wish we'd done it sooner."

2016-03-26

"Everything so far has been great."

2016-02-03

"Great staff! Everyone seeks friendly and caring, but please work on getting a better meal program."

2015-08-31

"We like to pay online however the online site does not give you the balance owed just allows you to pay - not very user friendly."

Share La Petite Academy - 2825 Highway 31 South's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2825 Highway 31 South is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2825 Highway 31 South is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2825 Highway 31 South participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.