Stores > La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave

1-417-883-6665
      1-417-823-8132
      7106@lapetite.com
      1-417-883-6665

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave by clicking a star below.

2017-04-24

"My general experience was poor. I enjoyed the security at the door needing to be buzzed in but that's it. The teacher to child ratio seems way over loaded, the facility is dirty with over flowing trash and unflushed toilets, and I witnessed a teacher cover a child's mouth because he was talking during nap time.... I will no be using this facility."

2017-04-22

"Great facilities, great staff and teachers,nourishing meals and established curriculum make this a wonderful school."

2017-04-13

"Our tour experience was well-guided by friendly and informative staff. We are very likely going to enroll our daughter."

2017-03-04

"Love the staff! Love that she is safe and likes school."

2017-02-25

"Love the staff! Love that she is safe and likes school."

2017-02-18

"We love it! The teachers and staff are awesome."

2017-02-11

"We love it! The teachers and staff are awesome."

2017-01-21

"So far very good my daughter loves it there"

2017-01-14

"So far very good my daughter loves it there"

2016-11-26

"We enjoy sending our children there and we are satisfied with overall services and care our children are receiving. I also really appreciate that lessons stay away from technology such as iPad and other digital sources and focus on interaction with one another to cultivate social skills and confidence in human relationship. Lastly, I cannot thank enough all staff members who truly love our children and give guidance and directions for their future success."

2016-11-19

2016-10-15

"My main concerns for picking a daycare facility for my child were safety, nurturing, education, socializing, preparation for kindergarten and to have all that close to my work. I feel La Petite Academy has fulfilled all of the above and has continued to do so throughout my son's enrollment since 2013."

2016-10-15

"This school has given Lila a firm foundation for elementary school next year, and a positive attitude about learning."

2016-10-08

2016-10-08

Share La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.