Stores > LPC-Digital.com, Inc.
  • LPC-Digital.com LPC-Digital.com, Inc. Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review LPC-Digital.com, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2011-09-18

"Fantastic product and solid pricing. Larry was very helpful throughout, including post delivery. Highly recommended!"

2011-08-30

"Larry was very patient with me throughout my picky questions and requests. It's been a great experience doing business with LPC Digital :)"

2011-08-18

"I can't say enough about what a great experience I recently had buying a new Sager laptop from LPC. Larry was quick to respond to all my questions and priced (and repriced) various load outs at prices better than any other competitor. The laptop order was placed sooner than I expected, I received it a few days earlier than planned (with the free shipping deal at that!) and what a great product!

If you are looking to buy a solid, custom-built gaming laptop - you can't go wrong with LPC. THANKS A MILLION, LARRY!

2011-07-29

"This was my first time buying a custom laptop. Larry made it a pleasant experience not only by responding to my questions and concerns quickly, but also by placing my order before my payment was cleared so that I could receive my laptop earlier.

I would recommend LPC-Digital to anyone who is looking to purchase a competitively priced custom/Clevo laptop.

2011-07-20

"I was most impressed with the service provided by LPC Digital. It was fast and efficient. Larry was very helpful and provided prompt responses to all my queries (which I had a lot). Of all the sellers of Sager laptops, LPC Digital was the only one I found that accepted International Credit Card which enabled me to purchase a dream machine for my son. So far the performance of the laptop is excellent and worth every dollar. I recommend all Sager fans who only have an International credit card (of which there are a lot) to visit LPC Digital. "

2011-07-18

"Im an international customer first time buying gaming laptop

Quote from LPC is the greatest compared to other Sager reseller , combine that with fast response on every enquiry and its pretty much done deal ! :)

My order arrive in 8 business days , thats pretty fast considering i live in Singapore

I definitely recommend LPC-Digital to everyone outthere

2011-07-11

"The overall experience dealing with LPC-Digital has been a very pleasant one.

Not only is Larry quick and patient with the questions I have, they are very efficient in shipping the laptop to me too.

If, like me, you are buying from outside the U.S. and have some reserves about the whole procedure, you do not have to worry. I was initially hesitant about purchasing from a foreign merchant, but Larry has proved to me that their services are top-notch, besting even the experience I have with my local merchants.

LPC-Digital is a definite recommendation from me, and I will be a returning customer for sure.

2011-07-08

"I just ordered a sager NP8150 which cost me 2.8K upon customizing it. Wiring a $2.8K from Philippines to a company i haven't seen is a very very huge risk for me. Its like taking a leap of faith! But "Larry" has been very patience and true to all my inquiries through emails, which makes me feel comfortable that i will be getting what i paid for. Also Larry is very flexible in adjusting the total cost to meet your budget. I've been shooting emails to other resellers like xoticpc and gentech but Larry gave me the best price specially in shipping rates. Dont get me wrong, xoticpc and gentech are premium resellers and offer quality service too. The biggest factor for me is that Larry replies quick and constantly to all my emails. This is a very big plus to me. My package is already in transit(to Riyadh where I'm currently deployed) and I'm confident that it will be in A++ condition.

To all consumer that ordering from international don't hesitate to contact Larry, and he will surely deliver.

Thanks LPC!

2011-06-28

"Transaction went smoothly. Larry at LPC send me fast replies (by email) to all my questions. Good overall experience."

2011-06-19

"Larry from customer care was a very pleasant person that answered all my questions and processed my order smoothly. there were no hiccups in the process at all and i received my np8150-s1 in pristine condition. definitely a returning customer!"

2011-06-10

"Excellent overall experience! Larry was very helpful before I made my order. He answered all of my questions, made suggestions, and was very nice. The order, payment, shipping, & delivery went smooth. Received laptop in excellent condition. The Clevo P151HM1 is a screamer!! Think I'm gonna' love it. Thanks, LPC-Digital. Would do business again. Recommend to others."

2011-05-02

"Purchsed a Sager NP 8150 from LPC Digital. Larry was very helpful and answered al my questions. Very Satisfied."

2011-04-16

"Very good reseller with excellant customer service!

Every question I sent to them was answered in a very timely manner an they were very flexible on order changes and helping get a great price.

I can only recommend them very highly and if you do decide to order through them I'd suggest contacting them before placing your order to get information on deals they have going on, do not get discourged by the prices on their site, you will probably be able to pay much less on laptop orders than it shows as they help you through the order process.

The best thing is the main rep, Larry, who helped me, is very active in the NotebookReview forums and is available to answer questions and help with decisions.

I had a noisy bluray drive in my laptop that I ordered through them and Larry immediately had a replacement sent to me so I could install it myself without having to worry about shipping the laptop back and being without it.

Order from LPC-Digital if you want great customer service as well as a good deal on your purchase!

2011-04-14

"I ordered a Sager from Larry at LPC-Digital.com

Had the most pleasant online transaction I've ever had, definitely will recommend him to everyone definitely will do more business in the future. Not to mention I saved a lot of money through him free overnight shipping can't beat that.

Thanks Again Larry!

2011-03-31

"The most pleasant online shopping experience ever. You will not find a cheaper and better deal! Ask for price quotes from xoticpc and powernotebook. Compare their quotes from LPC. You will be amazed with the savings. I ordered a Sager np8130 and saved over $45 dollars with free overnight shipping! Larry received the laptop from Sager on March 30th at 9 pm. I received it this morning, the 31st @ 11 am. I will definitely buy again!!"

Share LPC-Digital.com, Inc.'s store rating

LPC-Digital.com, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LPC-Digital.com, Inc. is a merchant member
LPC-Digital.com, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.