Stores > LPC-Digital.com, Inc.
  • LPC-Digital.com LPC-Digital.com, Inc. Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review LPC-Digital.com, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2010-11-08

"I write to tell people out there that LPC will provide you one of the best services. I was ordering a Sager notebook , Larry gave me a best price compared to Xoticpc. Everything was going smoothly communitcation and the best price. My item arrived expectedly but unfortunately it got stolen by person in the house, i called Larry to tell about the problem . Thank Larry and people at customer service , all were trying very hard and working like crazy to help me out so finally i got the item back. The item was exactly described and in excellent condition so feel safe and confident when you plan to buy from LPC . I will do business with them again somedays for sure!"

2010-11-07

"Its been Great Since i started to stay Around NoteBookReview forum and been doing my research on Sagernotebooks, babyhemi* (Larry) from LPC-Digital been very active on the forums with helps and details on bence marks of the machines and answering stuff that customers would like to know.

Larry had reply to all my emails from the price of the notebook to how to reinstall software.

i would pretty much say that go with them and you know you're covered!

Btw I'm From Singapore, and they do ship internationally ;)

2010-11-03

"Product arrived quickly and in brand new condition. Item was a genuine INTEL product at a great price and worked perfect in my laptop.
Great transaction, thank you very much!

2010-10-29

"LPC sells new, genuine, and legitimate INTEL products. Not only are they a trustworthy source for reliable INTEL products, they were very accomodating in offering excellent pricing, service, and communication throughout the course of the sale.

Prior to dealing with LPC, I had the misfortune of dealing with 2 other online vendors that turned out to be selling fake INTEL cards and/or INTEL engineering samples, which resulted driver issues, DOA item, and more.

I had no such problems with the INTEL card ordered from LPC. I plugged it into the same laptop that I had run the other cards in, loaded the drivers, and was good to go.

You really get what you pay for out there, and there is no substitute for the real thing! I am very glad to have made my purchase with LPC, and will recommend my friends to this vendor.

2010-10-29

"This is my second laptop order with LPC-Digital. Both times was a very pleasant experience. I have ordered a Sager NP8662 and a NP8760 both are still running great! The customer service is in a word outstanding. They really went out of their way to help me with concerns. Will order again!"

2010-10-24

"Well what can I say besides, great service, great speed and great price. I ordered a new fan since my original seller would not even bother to take any time I contacted LPC and right away they asked a few questions to see if it was a quick fix without a part swap.

Within 4 days I received the part (in Japan) and solved the problem. Costs were also half of any other reseller I contacted.

Thanks LPC-Digital!

2010-10-23

"They have given me outstanding service with my Sager NP8760. Buying it at a great price and answering all of my questions in a short time! Excellent!"

2010-10-22

"great seller, my number 1 choice for all my needs online. I'm in canada and they had no issues with shipping to me out this way.
picked up a clevo w870cu, intel wifi card, 5870m gpu, and hyper-x ram.

Would definitely shop from him again and would recommend them to all.
-Len

2010-10-19

"My next door neighbor and I have both purchased from LPC Digital and we couldn't be happier! They are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and always patient no matter how many questions you may have. They have the best prices and fast shipping on many Sager notebooks and barebone kits, plus they carry many notebook components. Would not hesitate to purchase from again!"

2010-10-17

"Good, if not one of the best sellers, communication & service wise. Replies to all my emails very promptly. Fast shipment once stock is available.

Will return to do business again if there's a chance.

2010-10-15

"Ordered from LPC a ATI graphics card. it was shipped very quickly and its running strong as we speak! LPC is very professional & accommodating to their customers. Future Hall Of Famer here!"

2010-10-15

"I ordered an Intel G2 160 GB SSD from this seller. The item came very quickly and in very good packaging. I was impressed. I had some initial setup issues (my fault) and the seller was VERY helpful and available to make sure that I was good to go.

Awesome customer service and support!

2010-10-15

"ordered the CLEVO X7200 Laptop, what a monster, truly a desktop replacement!!

What made me order was the customer service, even though I am in the UK, their customer service reassured me. All questions were answered straight away, they never made you feel you were bothering them. Always polite too.

I also had my order dealt with personally by Larry, who updated me at every step, delivery was fast too, I am a customer for life now.

2010-10-13

"I ordered a W860CU from LPC-Digital.com. The sales rep was very attentive to detail and answered all of my questions clearly. There was a small delay in shipment due to some backordered parts, but I lucked out and was able to get a video card upgrade out of it. Shipping was fast and the price was the best out of all the resellers that sell this model. Thanks for the great laptop, LPC-Digital!"

2010-10-13

"I had previous cancelled my order from two other sellers...
1st agency because of untrustworthy (cheap tricks) advertising practices also and they wouldnt take an overseas creditcard, and kept changing freight prices.
2nd seller because they would not take my overseas creditcard, and they kept changing freight prices.
Lpc-digital got my business because they were helpful and sounded trustworthy over the phone (they also accepted my overseas paypal), simply put they got my business because they did what the other two companies were not prepared to do.
The only negative i had was an issue with not receiving their email communication so my order was mainly dealt with over the phone, Larry was always more than helpful and his freight prices were better than both the other two.
I highly recommend lpc-digital and give them 5 stars.

Share LPC-Digital.com, Inc.'s store rating

LPC-Digital.com, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LPC-Digital.com, Inc. is a merchant member
LPC-Digital.com, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.