Stores > Lakeland Ford Parts
  • Lakeland Ford P Lakeland Ford Parts Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Lakeland Ford Parts by clicking a star below.
2017-04-03

Really saved me a ton of money

"After the idiots at my local Ford dealer carelessly broke the hinge pins on my 2012 Focus's glovebox during a change of the cabin air filter (Which was stupid because it isn't even located in the glovebox), they tried to charge me $375.00 + labor for a completly new glovebox assembly (They lied about breaking it and then said the pins could not be ordered separately). So instead of doing that, I ordered two new pins from Lakeland Ford for $3.50 each plus $12.95 shipping and then installed them myself with a little help from YouTube. I am as happy with Lakeland as I am **** with my incompetent and crooked local dealer. Thanks!"

2017-03-14

Fast Shipping and right part the First time!!

"Wow ordered a Front bumper cover and it was here quick and was the right one the first time great parts service!!"

2017-01-10

good service and fast shipping

"i will buy parts from them again next time"

2017-01-02

Trustworthy and honest!

"I've ordered a few obsolete parts from Lakeland Ford and they've been great in every aspect! Make sure to contact them before ordering, Sometimes their computers, (It happens on many websites, not just theirs!), say they have a part when it truly is obsolete and can't be found. They will get back to you very quickly. Everything I've ordered has arrived in a timely manner and has been shipped quickly in professional packaging. They also had the best prices I could find for the parts I needed too.
All in all, I can't say a bad word about any of my experiences with them.

Randy D.

2016-12-20

Excellent Seller

"Great price and and fast shipping. I will definitely do business with Lakeland again"

2016-07-04

Battery/starter wiring 06 Escape

"I found this harness cheaper at Lakeland Ford than anywhere else. The staff were excellent to deal with, they were helpful, courteous and polite. The local dealer in Texas were not helpful at all and the same part was $40 more with the same shipping time. I will be returning when parts are needed for this vehicle. Thank you to the folks at Lakeland Ford."

2016-07-01

Excellent!!! Good attention!!! Page friendly and secure

"I bought with them a Ford Explorer ECM and my experiencie was very nice, really very well.
The attention from Sr. Kyle Jackson was excellent, good comunication and information, excellent feed back.

I personally recomend buy to LAKELAND FORD PARTS!!!!

Congrats for your excellent Service!!!

2013-08-22

"I was happy to recieve my items on time with good communication from the seller"

2013-08-13

"Grerat service and they also made sure I ordered to correct parts.
Of course I ordered a wrong part and they got the right one for me and it was less in price.
Thanks for the great service.

2013-08-11

"Excellent communications. Order delivered on time. Better prices than local dealers."

2013-08-01

"Speedy delivery of my genuine Ford parts, at a great price!"

2013-08-01

"Price was best on internet. Service was professional and pleasant. Parts were delivered in a timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone purchasing Ford OEM parts. "

2013-07-28

"Very prompt delivery of the right part. Thanks!"

2013-07-28

"Hi, they used USPS for the shipping , then it takes at least 2 weeks before I get my parts. I thought there website (fordlakeland) , told that they where using Fedex, then I got my parts in 4 days at our serviceshop. So if I order again, I hope that they use Fedex for me. And I like to order a lot, but only if they use Fedex. Thanks , Jan"

2013-07-28

"Thanks for the big business ...."

Share Lakeland Ford Parts's store rating

Lakeland Ford Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lakeland Ford Parts is a merchant member
Lakeland Ford Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.