Stores > Lakeland Ford Parts
  • Lakeland Ford P Lakeland Ford Parts Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Lakeland Ford Parts by clicking a star below.

2013-07-24

"Great place to order parts. A customer service agent emailed me with a question on my order because they wanted to make sure it was correct! So they review the orders and care that you get what you need - great customer service. Good company to do business with!"

2013-07-21

"I was impressed with short wait period for my parts. I purchased an item that I believed was an assembly, b/c it was worded PLATE ASY. It did not specify that it was just 1 of 5 of the assembly. I had to reorder the remaining parts. I don't know why a vender would sell individual parts of a whole assembly requires replace ment. Other than that, I am satisfied with my purchase."

2013-07-16

"They work with you on the phone, via email, or you can lookup the part yourself. The Web takes orders even after hours and weekends.
They let you know if they have it and when its shipped so there have been no surprises. Even the shipping is reasonable.
What's not to like. They are my new go to for Ford parts.

2013-07-09

"I ordered two insulators for my exhaust system hangers. The old insulators had become worn, resulting in a very noisy ride. Lakeland Ford provided these hard to find items at a much more affordable price than Ford's retail, and the delivery was refreshingly rapid. Oh and yes, I now have a smooth, quiet ride again!"

2013-06-22

"Lakeland offers a great sevice, was looking for a part for my steering wheel and the staff was very helpful. I can my German friends Mustang Lakeland recommend it.

Thomas from Germany

dutchymarc's Avatar

2013-06-18

"Quick delivery, good packaging, all OEM parts as ordered, reasonable pricing"

2013-06-11

"I got the good stuff and it was perfect for my Mustang. But the journey over to Europe took a long time. Planning well in advance next time I shop with you.
Thanks
Sten B

2013-06-10

"Super easy and the diagrams were great!"

2013-05-22

"Once I place my order, it was followed up with a email from a actual person. Not only was my experience a great one but any of my friends and family know have a site as well as a store that sell genuine part. Thank again lake land saff. "

2013-05-10

"As always, a great pleasure to work with."

2013-05-01

"Timely delivery, all parts that i needed, good price and no problem paying with international credit card. "

2013-04-29

"Very fair prices, courteous service and prompt delivery. More than satisfied with Lakeland. Wish we had bought our car there."

2013-04-28

"Good prices on OEM parts. Great online system to find the right parts!"

2013-04-25

"I was given the job of locating parts for my husband's 2005 Ford Explorer's driver's seat. I looked at many sites and sent out some emails. This retailer responded very quickly and gave me everything I asked for. Kyle Jackson is the person who gave me the part numbers I needed. Their site was easy to navigate, they accepted PayPal and their prices were very fair. I was not happy with the price for shipping but they don't make up the rates, UPS does. The order arrived quickly, was well packaged and everything was perfect. If we ever need parts like this again, we would certainly order from Lakeland Ford. "

2013-04-25

"It's unbelievable the amount of mark-up dealers add to part costs ! In my case, some wanted nearly 100% for commonly used parts ! Lakeland Ford's cost was roughly 1/3 what my local dealers wanted , AND THEY'RE 1,500 MILES FROM MY HOME !! I had factory parts in my hands in under a week .... exactly as ordered .. VERY satisfied ! They're now on my short list of suppliers to deal with .."

Share Lakeland Ford Parts's store rating

Lakeland Ford Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lakeland Ford Parts is a merchant member
Lakeland Ford Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.