Stores > Lakeland Ford/Hyundai
  • Lakeland Ford/H Lakeland Ford/Hyundai Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Lakeland Ford/Hyundai by clicking a star below.
2017-03-14

Cookchefjam

"Good service got order was mix up at first "

2017-03-07

Perfect buying experience

"My experience ordering from Wholesale Hyundai Parts was perfect from beginning to end. The order was easy and my part arrived quickly and exactly as described. Most of all, the price was far less than I was able to find anywhere else. I couldn't ask for better."

2016-10-02

everything arrived as expected

"The order came in the time expected and contained all correct parts"

2016-09-02

Very helpful

"Very helpful in ensuring I got the correct part. Quick and professional responses to my emails. Fast shipping too. "

2016-08-06

Excellent Service

"Shipping was fast to NS Canada through USPS and Canada Post with only HST and $10 handling fee due at the door. Will definitely order again."

2016-08-04

Great selections

"I'm very pleased with all the selections available for my vehicle, and excited that I can get pretty much any part available, only negative would be the shipping, even if it's for a screw it 15 dollars it should vary with the weight and the distance not a flat fee, in my opinion "

2016-08-04

"Very easy experience dealing with Lakeland Ford.....Kyle was very helpful in getting what I needed.....Will be back again ...."

2016-07-12

Big shipment. Well packed, on time

"Everything went well, but for the suppliers name. Web site was goofy, part came from Lakeland Ford. Nevertheless, the right part arrived safe and sound and on time."

2016-06-24

Good job

"Thet did everything that they said they would do and on time."

2016-05-23

Good parts for Hyundai

"Order came on correct and in time specified!!"

2016-05-08

Amazing prices on parts!!

"What a great place to get genuine parts for your car! I had some questions before I ordered so I called and they were able to answer all my questions and helped make sure I was ordering the right parts for my car. I will order from them in the future and recommend Lakeland Hyundai to anyone looking for a great deal."

2016-04-13

Rearview collided with garbage can, garbage can won

"Needed a rearview mirror quick and the auto repair shop and local Hyundai dealership were only selling at MSRP. Quickly found the part at Lakeland Hyndai at a 30% discount and saved quite a bit despite shipping. They quickly shipped the part (after verifying with me the part was correct since I didn't include the VIN; good quality check there). It came within a couple of days carefully packaged so the shipping was worth the price for it. So in all, I ordered late Saturday and got the part by the following Thursday."

2016-02-09

What a spoiler

"Lakeland Hyundai is awsome. Fast shipping. I bought a rear spoiler for my 2014 Hyundai Sonata at a well discounted price. The spoiler was color matched perfectly and it fit like glove with easy to understand directions. Looking forward to doing more business with this fine dealer."

2016-02-02

Always Correct, Always Fast

"Lakeland goes out of its way to make sure it's selling you the right product for your Hyundai. They seem to have everything, their prices are very reasonable, and they ship it fast! We have purchased a couple hard to find manufacturer only parts from Lakeland. Thanks for the great service! "

2016-01-26

"Right part, good price, promptly shipped."

Share Lakeland Ford/Hyundai's store rating

Lakeland Ford/Hyundai is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lakeland Ford/Hyundai is a merchant member
Lakeland Ford/Hyundai participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.