Stores > Lakeland Ford/Hyundai
  • Lakeland Ford/H Lakeland Ford/Hyundai Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lakeland Ford/Hyundai by clicking a star below.

2014-03-12

"Order was easy to place, arrived very quickly and the oem parts matched exactly. Not to mention the excellent savings on the oem parts. Very satisfied with the whole purchase. Will buy from Lakeland again."

2014-01-21

"LH had the cheapest part anywhere on the internet and provided quick shipment as well. Installation was very easy."

2014-01-08

"evrything was very good,and the services fast "

2013-11-29

"Great site. Had the part I needed and ordering was a snap. I had to talk to a rep for a part number and she was extremely helpful. It was $20.00 cheaper than the dealership in Illinois where we bought our car. That dealership sucks. The part got in quickly too."

2013-10-10

"This was my third order With Lakeland Hyundai. As a novice in auto repair the staff in your parts department has always helped me to identify and order the correct parts I needed. With the help from your staff and receiving the parts quickly it made my repair job easy, quick and correct.
Thanks again P. Nash
Wellington Fla.

2013-10-05

"excellent customer support, good price on parts, prompt shipping. "

2013-10-04

"Took a little longer to ship than I'd hoped, but the parts arrived within the time frame they gave me, and they were the correct parts."

2013-09-09

"They were very helpful in pinpointing the specific items I needed from the online catalog. The parts were shipped promptly and arrived quickly."

2013-09-06

"I called first to ask a question concerning my car and Mr.Jackson not only told me what the part was but told me to go to the website to confirm that that was the part I was looking for based on the picture diagrams and it was. Thank You"

2013-08-27

"Great shopping experience. Arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner."

2013-08-07

"Lakeland delivered my part as specified and in a timely manner."

2013-05-19

"Your price is the reason I purchased my fender liner 86811-2V500 from you. I'm sure you had to order it from the distributor and that's why it took about 9-10 days to arrive. I will consider buying from you again should the need arise."

2013-05-12

"Hallo Lakeland Hyundai
In my experience, for a moment, I am a new custom, but I am very satisfied with your part quality and service that you delivered to me. The part was cheaper, because i try to ask Hyundai Norway, it cost me 16,800 kroner (2 898.87 dollars) to you it is cheaper. I repair it alene because i am a mechanic, everything is ok.

Best regards

2013-05-09

"Kyle Jackson was customer service on steroids. He went beyond the call of duty (several e-mail exchanges) to make sure I was ordering the right parts based on the VIN for my Elantra. Thanks Lakeland Hyundai, don't let Kyle get away from you guys!"

2013-05-09

"They had exactly what I wanted for an excellent price !"

Share Lakeland Ford/Hyundai's store rating

Lakeland Ford/Hyundai is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lakeland Ford/Hyundai is a merchant member
Lakeland Ford/Hyundai participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.