Stores > Laptop Parts Expert

866-410-0620
      949-468-2891
      info@laptoppartsexpert.com
      866-410-0620

Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Parts Expert by clicking a star below.
2017-07-27

Excellent all around!!

"I ordered a Hard Drive for my laptop and it shipped from California about an hour after I ordered it on a Tuesday and was ready for pickup at my Post Office Thursday morning with free shipping!!!! Excellent service all around!!! Will defiantly check here first if I ever need any more parts!!!"

2015-08-10

"I received the hinges.

Thank you very much for your help and I can congratulate you for the wonderful customer services experience you provided.

You made all the transactions easy and with great professionalism. I purchase in many online stores I the daily basis and I can tell you, few times I have encounter such a pleasant experience.

2015-05-05

"I requested special shipping, and Jeremy was happy to accommodate. The keyboard arrived quickly and in great condition. I am definitely recommending Laptop Parts Expert and will use them again should the need arise to do so. Very positive experience!"

2014-09-26

"they screwed up my order by shipping the wrong part. Then they made another mistake. Did not get the replacement part on time as promised by Mr. Jeremy. Not a happy customer."

2014-06-06

"Excellent service. I am an argentinian staying in Sweden for a few months, and my laptop keyboard died. I placed my order...
And then there was a problem. I saw my order was put on hold. I panicked, because I work out of my laptop, and if I couldn't get the keyboard, I would have to either buy a new laptop, or go back to Argentina!
So I called, and asked what the problem was. And Jeremy asked me to clarify why I was having an item delivered to Sweden when my invoicing address is in Argentina... so I explained the situation to him, and we actually got into a nice chat! Very nice fellow. And he immediately processed my order, and it shipped the next day, arrived 5 days later, and here I am, writing my review from my laptop, with a perfectly functional new keyboard. THANK YOU!!!!

2014-04-19

"Recently I received a laptop with cigarette burns all over the keyboard and missing buttons. Thought it was junk at best. Then I discovered laptoppartsexpert.com. I ordered a new keyboard. The pricing was great. The shipping was cheap. The delivery was fast. The quality is amazing and it actually fit!! Usually I have to send online orders back due to poor quality and regret but not on this purchase. I highly recommend you buy from the laptop parts expert with no doubts or worries! 5+ stars....
Cheers,
Cowan

2014-04-12

"Very satisfied with part and service. I repair pcs on the side. Needed a new keyboard for my customer's sony vaio laptop computer. Their old keyboard down arrow was always engaged which automatically scrolled the webpage down. Some keys didnt work either. Very fustrating as you can imagine. So when the new part arrived ground shipping 14 day method. Got here in 12 days. FYI there are faster rush delivery if want to spend a lil more. When it arrived I opened up the box and I installed the new keyboard and tested the keyboard by typing with all the keys one by one and it worked beautifully!!!! :) New keyboard fixed the problem.
Michael T.
Madera, Ca

2013-10-10

"I was unsure if I was ordering the correct battery replacement so I called and they looked up the information and said it was the right part. I got the battery quickly and it worked great! Thanks"

2013-10-08

"The keyboard on my HP pavilion DV7-7000 stopped working. The original keyboard was not backlit but I wanted to know if I could replace it with a backlit keyboard. Here is what happened.
1. Sent an email to Laptop Parts Expert on Wed. afternoon
2. Thur. morning had a reply telling me how to check if I could use a backlit keyboard (which I could)
3. Ordered the keyboard at 1pm on Thur.
4. Got a tracking number at 3pm on Thur.
5. Received keyboard Sat. via USPS with FREE SHIPPING
6. Installed keyboard in 10 minutes
7. Now have a working backlit keyboard
AMAZING - total transaction time of less than 72 hours. And less than 48 hours from placing order to keyboard in laptop!!
Does not get much better than that.

2013-09-15

"I purchased a DVD/VCR machine that upscales to High Def (1080P), for both DVD and VCR. Hard to find and relatively expensive. Laptop Parts sold a new one for half the Amazon price. Fast delivery with invoice by email. Good site to bookmark when shopping. "

2013-05-03

"Excellent experience! I was looking for laptop parts for a friend of mine. I didnt know where to turn to. Almost everywhere I searched, the exact parts weren't available or overpriced. I found Laptop Parts Expert and I found the exact part I needed, in addition to other parts people has asked me in the past that I thought were unavailable or too expensive. Great website, easy to naviagate, and my shipment arrived earlier than expected! Great job keep up the great work!!"

2013-04-15

"These guys are great! I needed a new screen for my eeePC. They helped me figure out which screen I needed and were extremely fast, professional and courteous with shipping the part and helping me troubleshoot my first attempt at a screen replacement. Above and beyond. Highly recommend them."

2013-02-04

" I am always weary of ordering computer parts online as I know there are a lot of ripoffs out there. I have ordered from this site in the past and was pleased, so when I needed a laptop display, I inquired. Jeremy was very helpful and knew exactly what I needed. The price was good and it got here in no time! The display arrive today and it fit perfectly..Many thanks as I am pleased as I was before.. Keep up the good work guys..."

2012-12-17

"I ordered a replacement keyboard for my laptop, and was shipped the same day, arrived the next one. the service was great, fast and easy. and the product works like a charm.

definitely will buy again here.

2012-11-05

"Call Arial on Thursday at 5pm EDT and had a replacement part on my steps Friday morning by 9:30am! Will definitely use these guys again!"

Share Laptop Parts Expert's store rating

Laptop Parts Expert is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop Parts Expert is not a merchant member
Laptop Parts Expert does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!