Stores > Laptopscreen.co.uk
  • Laptopscreen.co Laptopscreen.co.uk Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptopscreen.co.uk by clicking a star below.

2016-04-05

I'm useless with technology

"Didn't have a clue but fitting this new screen was so simple I did it in minutes"

2016-04-04

Brilliant service.

"Replacement screen well packaged and arrived safely. Reasonably priced. Lots of information to help select the right screen. "

2016-04-01

Comprehensive quality

"I ordered a replacement screen for a laptop and managed to choose the wrong one! On delivery, I realised my mistake and got back on the website to sort it out.

The online chat feature allowed me to quickly get advice on how to sort it out, by talking to a real person, albeit by typing in the chat window! I was able to order the correct screen and begin the returns process very quickly.

Everything you need to make an informed decision is there on the website, including help from the chat system. Don't be like me and order without checking everything properly!

Screens arrive well-packaged and in good time, so order with confidence!

2016-03-28

Well pcaked. Great courier.

"Screen was very well protected for transit, no chance of damage. Courier was great, they must have collected it and brought it straight to me as I work only 3 miles from Laptopscreen warehouse."

2016-03-26

laptop part fitted perfectly!

".. and fast delivery to Denmark too. Very satisfied. :-)"

2016-03-26

Top Service - Ace company

"I use my laptop as my business and can not work without it, having broken my screen I ordered a replacement screen from this company. Ordered on a Saturday delivered on Wednesday easy to follow instructions on the website made this an easy fix for a relay sh*t situation for me. I would recommend the product and service any time. "

2016-03-23

Screen verses floor - CRASH Opps

"Acer 5750G broken screen, contacted Laptopscreen.co.uk as the web site didn't specifically list my laptops extended model number. Quickly emailed response followed by an on line chat identified the right replacement. Ordered and delivered by Royal Mail within two days. Then followed the online guide which was very helpful, old screen out new one in, took about 30mins, switch on test, brilliant working again screen as clear and equal quality as the original. Excellent service, good value and not the £100+ quoted by a well known high street electrical chain. One word of advice is the bezel on this Acer model has to hidden screws at the bottom corners, they look like moulding marks but are neatly flush stuck on screw covers, carefully remove with a sharp knife and set aside for reuse if possible.

Regards, Glenn

2016-03-21

next day delivery spot on

"Next day delivery, excellent screen, easy instruciotns 10 out of 10"

2016-03-19

superb delivery in next day perfect condition

"pc world wanted nearly four times what i paid with laptopscreen to fit it where as it simple enough to do myself saved alot of money would definitely advise anyone to use them as they have such a wide stock range"

2016-03-16

Laptopscreen UK best replacement Screen Shop Ever!

"I happen to come across it while browsing for a video to fixed two of my laptop screens...one on a Macbook pro and one an Asus and this website is the best ever! I followed all the instructions on their website, was able to chat with their support online to ascertain if I can save some cost on buying extra equipment/tools to help with my replacement and I did managed to save at least GBP100 on each laptop by just doing it myself! Try it, you won't ever send your laptop to the manufacturer for fixing ever again if they are already out of warranty! Worth every penny I paid! Thank you! The items were delivered promptly as well in very good packaging!"

2016-03-15

Good

"Fast delivery and good after sale support"

2016-03-12

excellent

"the delivery time was excellent
the packaging was excellent
and the screen was perfect with not a mark
and it fit exactly like the old one
so well done laptopscreen.co.uk
you deserve a pat on the back
I recommend every one who needs a screen
this is the place forget the high street
and I will surely use you again if needed

2016-03-11

How I Like my Women

"Quick and easy. No hassle. Good to deal with.

2016-03-11

Quality and professional both for selection and supply.

"The web site provided comprehensive detailed description which identified the correct screen required, the delivery charge was reasonable and delivery was very prompt.
Excellent service, thank you.
Colin Williams.

2016-03-08

3rd timer

"I've now purchased 3 different screens from laptopscreen.com and all have been excellent in both quality and service. Keep up the good work."

Share Laptopscreen.co.uk's store rating

Laptopscreen.co.uk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptopscreen.co.uk is a merchant member
Laptopscreen.co.uk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.