Stores > Lawn-gardening-tools.com

(855) SHELLER (743-5537)
      334-677-4629
      sales@lawn-gardening-tools.com

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Lawn-gardening-tools.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

quality work

"We were so satisfied with the work"

2016-09-24

Cheap Lawn Mowing Service

"Geelong Lawn Care 108 Gheringhap St Unit #127B Geelong VIC 3220 (03) 5292 1481

2012-01-11

"Wonderful! Product arrived at our home within a few days with no problems. I love my black walnut nut cracker."

2012-01-10

"I submitted a review previously but it was regarding the manufacturer, NOT the retailer. Lawn-Garden tools were excellent from the product listings to purchase to followup and I strongly recommend you give them a try. I did not return the item I purchased but was told by the owner that they have an excellent return policy. What really encouraged me to buy from them is the fact that they do not add shipping/handling/insurance/and various other charges to the prices you see- Well done Kerry and I will definitely check out your site for furthre purchases!"

2012-01-08

"I purchased a pecan sheller from Lawn-Gardening and was very satisfied with my purchase ,The pecan sheller is doing a good job and i would recommen it to anyone that needs a pecan sheller. "

2012-01-01

"order was processed quickly. arrived in 2 days and performs as advertised"

2011-12-30

"Fast delivery. Will be doing more business with them."

2011-12-25

"I was amazed at how quickly I received my order. It was very well packaged and was exactly the way they described the item.
We have had one of these electric pecan crackers for some time, but this new and improved cracker is just as advertised. Happy to have our old one replaced.

2011-12-24

"It was a great company to order from. Had no problems."

2011-12-24

" The electric pecan cracker that i purchased is perfect for home use, but
You still have to shell the pecans. I'm satisfied with my purchase because
it really does save time.

2011-12-15

"I had a great experience with the sales rep. that took my order over the telephone. He was an exemplay employee for your company. He explained the ordering process clearly. He gave a date when to expect the order to be delivered (it came one day early). I was ordering this for my 90 year old mother-in-law. He assured me she could handle the Electric Pecan Cracker with ease. He took personal interest in my effort to purchase the cracker for my elderly mother-in-law, and offered me a wizzard to assist her in picking up the pecans. When the cracker was delivered, the wizzard was not in the order. I contacted the sales rep. He was very apologetic and assured me the wizzard would be shipped out immediately and it would arrive on the stated date he gave me. It did. Best service I've ever had. Everything the man said, happened. I've really enjoyed my brief relationship with this company. I will tell anyone who ask about this company, "your word is good as gold">

It would be nice if you had accessors such as:
-small pan (appropriate size) to catch the pecans coming out of cracher.
-larger pan to sit cracker in to catch shells - widthe 24 in, length, sit cracher cozy into - sides 2 in high.

A small cone top plastic tube of the suggested oil should come with the order - keeps from having to go out and find and the oil would be put on before using as directions state. Include a design drawing spots that are to be oiled.

-include in order of new cracher a small 1/2 in. brushe to clean cracher after every usage.

Hope I've helped!

Charlie Stoudenmire
Summerville, SC

2011-12-14

"Extremely fast shipping, received in 2 days!!"

2011-12-12

"Excellent service, fast delivery, no issues."

2011-12-07

"I am very satisfied with the purchase of the kinetic pecan cracking machine I purchased on 23NOV2011. The seller accommodated my preference to pick the item up in Dothan, AL rather than have it shipped to my home in nearby southwest GA, which allowed me to make use of the pecan cracker for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. The device performs as expected. I would recommend this device for anyone anticipating shelling more than 50lbs of pecans."

2011-12-04

"Delivery was fast and efficient.

I ordered this as a gift so I can't judge the product.

Share Lawn-gardening-tools.com's store rating

Lawn-gardening-tools.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lawn-gardening-tools.com is not a merchant member
Lawn-gardening-tools.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!