Stores > Learnandmasterasl.com
    • Address: 2510 Franklin Pike, Second Floor, Nashville, TN
    • Contact: service@legacyinstruction.com
    • Phone: 866-683-6027
    • Customer Support: 866-683-6027

Voice your opinion! Review Learnandmasterasl.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-23

Awesome.

"The topics addressed were great. Another topic that should be addressed is religion. It is a much needed lesson that should be taught."

This review was modified by MagicMintRoadrunner on March 28 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-03-09

wonderful

"Really pleased with the format and how it is presented. Had sign Language 30 years ago, now have a need for it...And its updated and easy to understand. Thank You"

This review was modified by rosebud_mr6 on March 14 2017 12:00:09 AM

2017-02-24

You won't be disappointed :)

"I just received my order the other day and I am a complete novice but from the very 1st lesson I was able to it up immediately I cannot wait to continue on with the lessons. Great investment."

This review was modified by christian_antonio on February 28 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-01-02

Simply Excellent

"The delivery was prompt, and the DVDs are high quality. Everything arrived just as promised, and I am delighted with the program."

2016-12-25

So far so good

"My granddaughter was thrilled to receive the ASL course for Christmas. She must attain ASL proficiency in order to be admitted as a hearing to a college for the deaf. Her goal is to be involved in special needs programs concerning the hearing impaired. The efffectiveness of the program will be her ability to acheive the school's standards."

2016-10-11

I've decided to write a review!(honest)

"First off, I am a beginner to asl. My name is Takeo and I recently bought this course during the fall sale. I also bought an extra copy for my girlfriend since learning asl together was something we wanted to do but we weren't always gonna be able to meet up. They recommend to go through this course with a partner and I agree very much with this mostly because it's a lot more exciting then signing to yourself. Together, me and my girlfriend have had a enjoyable/fun(what?!?) time learning this course. I've found that the lessons move at a good speed for me. Because the lessons come in DVD's I'm able to rewind the parts I didn't understand, as well as being able to pause it so I can take more time to practice on the signs. Despite my hesitation due to what I believed was a huge price for a course like this , I'm glad I went through and got this after being on the fence for so long. they offer some sort of return policy but I have no plans on using it ;)"

2016-10-09

"We received our order very fast. We haven't started it yet but are very excited to do so this week."

2016-09-26

"Great doing business with you and fast delivery. Excited about using it after watchiing
the first video. Thank you

2016-09-22

WOW so Easy

"This is the BEST set for learning.
Wish I found this before I spent $ 300 on other sets. These lessons are so easy my 2 1/2 yr old grandaughter (hearing) wathches intensely and follows along easily. She'll also orrects me when I sign wrong.
The teaching style I's perfect.
The shipping was fast.

2016-08-14

"Great so far. As one who can no longer hear the closed caption is just what I needed. Have struggled with other methods. So far so good. Thank You"

2016-08-06

Awesome service

"Received order within 4 days! Perfect condition! Thanks"

2016-07-27

possible fraud - 3 weeks - no sign of order

"Tracked my order with Fedex Tracking number provided.
Turns out it never left Nashville and was delivered (with apparent signature) to CMarty... which sounds a lot like 'Smarty'.
This order was to have been sent to Atlantic Canada.
Have requested a full refund to my credit card or will take immediate action

2016-07-11

Hands on with ASL

"Great program so far. I have only had it one day and have finished one lesson. "

2016-07-08

Excellent experience

"From finding the product and reading the information, and ordering the product, the experience was excellent. The product was delivered a day early....added bonus!

2016-06-29

So far very Professional and easy to learn

"This is a very good course to learn American Sign Language. I've only just started it, and it is already teaching me a lot of important things about talking in this completely new language. I've got a disease that is causing me to go deaf again very quickly (I had surgery to correct it years ago). This is something that will certainly change my life. Thanks for such a great course. "

Share Learnandmasterasl.com's store rating

Learnandmasterasl.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Learnandmasterasl.com is a merchant member
Learnandmasterasl.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.