Stores > Learnandmasterasl.com
  • Learnandmastera Learnandmasterasl.com Elite Status
      866-683-6027
      service@legacyinstruction.com
      866-683-6027

Voice your opinion! Review Learnandmasterasl.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-22

"We just started watching the DVD's
The one thing that is distracting is how Stacy is constantly moving her hands while she is talking, if she is going to do that she should use sign language. They need to make Dr. Byron bigger on the tests cause he is so small its harder to see his hands.

2017-05-22

Learn and Master Sign Language

"I am severly hearing impared almost completly deaf and I don't know much sign language I know a little but need to learn a whole lot more and the Sign Language Program I bought from Learn and Master is wonderful it's like being in a Sign Language class only in your home. My only frustration is that the man who does some of the signs Dr. Bryon I believe signs to fast for me to keep up with. Stacy the woman in the video goes slower and when they ask me to sign along with her I can keep up but he does it so fast I can't keep up with him I am not that good at sign yet. other then that I love it. My world will go completely silent soon and then even hearing aids won't help anymore so I need to be ready so when it does I still have a way to communicate!!"

2017-04-21

Love this ASL program!

"Arrived quickly and I'm learning so much. "

2017-03-23

Awesome.

"The topics addressed were great. Another topic that should be addressed is religion. It is a much needed lesson that should be taught."

2017-03-09

wonderful

"Really pleased with the format and how it is presented. Had sign Language 30 years ago, now have a need for it...And its updated and easy to understand. Thank You"

2017-02-24

You won't be disappointed :)

"I just received my order the other day and I am a complete novice but from the very 1st lesson I was able to it up immediately I cannot wait to continue on with the lessons. Great investment."

2017-01-02

Simply Excellent

"The delivery was prompt, and the DVDs are high quality. Everything arrived just as promised, and I am delighted with the program."

2016-12-25

So far so good

"My granddaughter was thrilled to receive the ASL course for Christmas. She must attain ASL proficiency in order to be admitted as a hearing to a college for the deaf. Her goal is to be involved in special needs programs concerning the hearing impaired. The efffectiveness of the program will be her ability to acheive the school's standards."

2016-10-11

I've decided to write a review!(honest)

"First off, I am a beginner to asl. My name is Takeo and I recently bought this course during the fall sale. I also bought an extra copy for my girlfriend since learning asl together was something we wanted to do but we weren't always gonna be able to meet up. They recommend to go through this course with a partner and I agree very much with this mostly because it's a lot more exciting then signing to yourself. Together, me and my girlfriend have had a enjoyable/fun(what?!?) time learning this course. I've found that the lessons move at a good speed for me. Because the lessons come in DVD's I'm able to rewind the parts I didn't understand, as well as being able to pause it so I can take more time to practice on the signs. Despite my hesitation due to what I believed was a huge price for a course like this , I'm glad I went through and got this after being on the fence for so long. they offer some sort of return policy but I have no plans on using it ;)"

2016-10-09

"We received our order very fast. We haven't started it yet but are very excited to do so this week."

2016-09-26

"Great doing business with you and fast delivery. Excited about using it after watchiing
the first video. Thank you

2016-09-22

WOW so Easy

"This is the BEST set for learning.
Wish I found this before I spent $ 300 on other sets. These lessons are so easy my 2 1/2 yr old grandaughter (hearing) wathches intensely and follows along easily. She'll also orrects me when I sign wrong.
The teaching style I's perfect.
The shipping was fast.

2016-08-14

"Great so far. As one who can no longer hear the closed caption is just what I needed. Have struggled with other methods. So far so good. Thank You"

2016-08-06

Awesome service

"Received order within 4 days! Perfect condition! Thanks"

2016-07-27

possible fraud - 3 weeks - no sign of order

"Tracked my order with Fedex Tracking number provided.
Turns out it never left Nashville and was delivered (with apparent signature) to CMarty... which sounds a lot like 'Smarty'.
This order was to have been sent to Atlantic Canada.
Have requested a full refund to my credit card or will take immediate action

Share Learnandmasterasl.com's store rating

Learnandmasterasl.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Learnandmasterasl.com is a merchant member
Learnandmasterasl.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.