Stores > Lensauthority.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
2017-01-14

Great job on purchase of Canon Camcorder

"The purchase was for a Canon XA30 camcorder. It arrived on time in great condition and was well packed. Great transaction and great price. "

This review was modified by rarmour44 on January 17 2017 12:03:23 AM

2017-01-12

Looking out for your best interest

"Thank you, Lens authority, for getting my new Canon lens here promptly! Thank you for putting me through some ropes to make sure I really was who I say I am. My husband and I had our identity stolen about 10 years ago and it's a pain to have to provide extra identification, but good that Lens Authority asked for more before just shipping off this lens. It protected us as a buyer.

Excited to try out this new lens over the next few days to see what it can do! Thank you!!!

This review was modified by french_ethereal on January 17 2017 12:01:05 AM

2017-01-07

Little lens finds good home

"A can't say enough good things about the service and selection provided by Lansauthority. Every step was clear and quick. This is my first "adoption" but it won't be my last.

2017-01-05

Wimberley gimbal head

"Very very happy with my purchase f the full Wimberley head from the
Lens Authority. Super fast Shipping and the used head I purchased was
In very good condition better than what I had imagined. The Lens Authority is a
Great company with a very knowledgeable staff who were very nice and helped me along with my order. Will be using them in the future for my photography
purchases. I am very pleased with my product and the company's outstanding service !

2017-01-03

Easy Customer Service and Fast Shipping

"Ordered a camera and lens thinking they were compatible but turns out the mount was the wrong one. Contacted LA before shipping and they refunded the order for the lens before shipping that same day. Definitely will be using again"

2016-12-16

A Treasure Found

"I stumbled across Lens Authority's website while searching for used camera equipment, and ordered a lens that I was searching for. The price was good, and included an inspection period to decide to keep or return the lens once I received it. Shipping was fast and I had the lens in my hand the 2nd day after ordering it. The condition of the lens was as described and to me looked brand new, which was great since the price was about 68% of a new one. Overall, Lens Authority will be the first place I'll check when looking for camera equipment in the future."

2016-12-11

E-M1

"I waited impatiently for Olympus to announce the OMD-E-M2, 'cause I like new and improved. The $2000 price crushed my enthusiasm, and nudged me into re-evaluating the thousands of images I have with my E-M1. Huuummm. They're very good. What I actually need is a backup E-M1. Why not find a used body in great shape? Lensauthority had a body listed top-rated for both cosmetics and function at a reasonable $670; ordered it and it was promptly shipped. Arrived in perfect condition, with pristine cosmetics. Did some shooting yesterday and am happy with the functions/results. Now I'm watching the site for a used Oly 7-14mm f2.8."

2016-12-04

Nikon 400mm f2.8E FL - Very Happy with this purchase!

"Ordered the lens at 2:20PM, got confirmation that lens had shipped with Fed Ex tracking number at 2:37PM on the same day! Description of lens said cosmetics, performance & glass passed. This lens looked almost brand new, only tiny insignificant scratches on hood & tripod foot where it attaches. Glass looked perfect to me. Performance of the lens is amazing, it focuses on birds in flight instantly - as soon as I think it, it is already in focus. I rarely write reviews, but this was an exceptional product & vendor performance. I called them after I got the lens to ask a question & got immediate verbal response & a follow up email. I will definitely buy from Lens Authority again."

This review was modified by basfd2 on December 04 2016 05:40:57 PM

2016-12-01

"Very happy with purchase. If placed next to a new lens, I don't think I could tell them apart. Will definitely shop here again. "

2016-11-21

Amazing service!!!

"The first time I ordered foto camera, second time lens. So fast and easy! Perfect quality! I definitely will order again something from this store! I am so glad that I found you guys!)) Thank so much!!!"

2016-11-19

Couldn't be happier

"Rating system is more than accurate! I got a great deal on a lens that was in like new condition - even came in the original box with instructions. I'll definitely keep this place in mind as a resource!"

2016-10-22

Absolutely Fantastic!

"I bought a used Sigma lens, that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford new. The item's cosmetic condition is lightly worn (as they described) but honestly, I was expecting worse so I am quite happy with what I got. The important part is that it works beautifully - it's easily the best lens I've ever owned and my new favourite. I'm super pleased I bought this lens from them. Definitely worth it! Shipping went well and I appreciate the little bit of humour that they added to the e-mail too."

This review was modified by vincentdesabilla on October 22 2016 07:17:56 PM

2016-10-19

Put a ring on it

"I am so happy with the prices and how fast the shipping is. I just placed my order, and within a couple of hours, it had already left the warehouse. Should be here in two days. I'm sure I'll be just as happy with the products. "

2016-10-04

Second To None! Excellent Service

"LensAuthority got me my lens and it was in superb condition came with accessories and a manual and their service from top to bottom was A1 and they are a STAPLE in up and coming filmmakers community. Thank you guys.

This review was modified by YoungFilmmaker on October 04 2016 10:59:00 AM

2016-09-09

It's amazing to find a company that gives good price.

"A search showed this company up against several other companies, The price intrigued me and the service and product received was worth it. I needed a tripod Dolly. This company will get my business again."

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.