Stores > Lensauthority.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
2016-08-14

Excellent product, superior service

"I bought a camera body from Lens Authority. From the time I got in contact with them to enquire about the camera to the point of unboxing the package, the entire experience was great. The customer service was prompt, the package was delivered quickly (2 days), the camera was in better shape than I expected, and the price was very reasonable. If Lens Authority continues this way, I firmly believe they will start eating B&H's lunch when it comes to used gear."

2016-08-10

Best purchase ever!!

"I bought a canon 5d mark iii, I initially had issues with PayPal when trying to purchase this item so I called Lens Authority to request a hold. The woman I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful and held the item for me without any trouble. The transaction was smooth and the camera was delivered in a bomb proof package very quickly. I look forward to doing business with this company again in the future!"

2016-08-04

VERY Satisfied Customer

"I ordered a 70-200 f2.8 USM II over the weekend. Used free delivery which was delivered today (Thursday). Tested the lens out and am very satisfied with how the lens looks and works so far. I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase, and I expect that I'll be checking this site again for more deals!"

2016-08-04

Fair deal/ super lens

"My experience with Lens Authority has been positive. They were responsive, prompt and kept me informed every step of the process. The lens arrived one day before the promised date, very well packaged and protected. The lens condition was as advertised"

This review was modified by zeman-94586 on August 04 2016 02:43:32 PM

2016-07-12

Best in the business

"Whether you are renting photography gear or buying used gear from lensauthority.com you will be satisfied! I've bought all my camera gear and rented all the lenses I was interested in from them. I've never been disappointed. "

2016-07-06

Fast and Reliable Shipping

"I've ordered a few things from these guys and this is where I'll keep shopping. They have great prices on their used equipment. The equipment has always shown up in very good condition as well. If you place the order in the morning, they'll get it shipped immediately which is absolutely awesome. I would 100% recommend them."

2016-07-05

AMAZING SERVICE/ FAST !!

"This is the best online shop that I have ever bought from. I talked to Michael over the phone and he was super nice. Thank you lens authority for everything ! Best place to get your camera gear hands down. Awesome awesome awesome. "

2016-06-20

Amazing people and service!

"The title says it all. These guys are on time, answered all my questions, down to earth and got an awesome FAQ page! I mean seriously, you guys rock!"

2016-05-20

Much better than I expected, great price.

"I decided to go with these guys instead of the other guys because of the other reviews and was not disappointed. The lens was better than described, they shipped promptly, and the communication was both funny and awesome. If you follow on Facebook, you can get codes for discounts or free gifts (mine was a polarizer filter)."

2016-05-04

No worries!

"Legit seller, fast reply and reliable!
Customer service is ??!

2016-05-02

Plus rating for Lens Authority

"These guys rate photo gear accurately....

I've gotten several lenses and assorted other gear and have been pleased!

2016-04-12

Dear Lens Authority, I love you and I don't care who knows it

"For those of us who enjoy a bargain, check out Lens Authority. I've ordered a couple of used lenses from them and their quality control depart completely undersells the equipment. I've ordered something that was stated to be in "good" condition, but when I received the item it was in excellent to near new condition. After jumping for glee after the FedEX guy left, I inspected and inspected and figured they must have sent me a better lens then what I paid for, but that was not the case.

I'd recommend them to anyone who is a thrifty photographer. The items ship fast, usually with all the original stuff included. You can't go wrong with their gear. Their quality control is what really sets them apart from any re-seller I've used.

2016-04-04

Great value and service

"LensAuthority is a pleasure to deal with. Equipment is often in better than new condition as it has been thoroughly checked and serviced."

2016-03-23

Great reseller!

"Purchased a video camera, sight unseen from this site, it came on time and in exactly the condition described on their website. I didn't expect there to be a camera case included, but there was, and its in very good shape considering its probably the case that belonged to the previous owner. Overall I am extremely happy with my purchase and have already championed this site to coworkers when they asked where I got the camera. Will definitely do business here again. Also as an aside, I rather enjoyed their witty email templates, they don't go so far as to be unprofessional, but they're silly enough to be unique."

2016-03-22

Great Re-seller

"This is a very good website if you are looking to buy used camera lenses. The purchase process went very smoothly and I had my lens when I expected to get it. Their lens rating system is impeccable and they actually tend to be overly critical of their lenses meaning that they under rate lenses that are in amazing condition.
I would definitely recommend this website. Great experience.

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.