Stores > Lensauthority.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lensauthority.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

I buy here from now on

"I've always been weary about purchasing used equipment without seeing it and testing it out for myself. But Lens authority has never let me down I've turned many of my friends over to using lens authority instead of other "well known" stores based in NY they have a used selection of gear but they always seem to be closed for holiday when you need something shipped out. Lens authority has always shipped out quickly and packaged my purchase in a ton of bubble wrap and foam. I honestly can't say anything bad about the company and I'm greatful there are options for me outside of the typical places I've purchased used gear from. Don't hesitate if there's something you want or even if they don't have it in stock! I've emailed them about gear I'm looking for and received a response typically in the same day from an actual person with an accurate estimate of when they would have the camera, lens or accessorie I'm looking for. Great service from a great company "

2017-04-22

AWESOMENESS!!

"Like new and fast shipping"

2017-04-21

Awesome Price, Quality and Awesome Customer Service!!

"I just brought my 1st Lens from them - Sony FE 35mm 1.4, and the quality, price and customer services makes them A1 in my book. No more eBay when it comes to purchasing my lens.

Thank you Lens Authority.

2017-04-17

I love companies with a sense of humor

"Fantastic. had it a price that beat a local pawn shop by 75 bucks. Placed the order, phone rings 5 minutes later with a young lady that laughed at how enthusiastic I was once I confirmed I did indeed place the order. They even got it out before 5pm their time! Then comes the shipping email, which had several of us in my office laughing. Don't worry, I'll give the little guy a good home taking pictures of Colorado birds, wildlife, and the occasional Hockey game."

2017-04-13

Tamron 150-600mm lens

"Awesome service! Great to deal with. Lens arrived quickly and in perfect shape!"

2017-04-04

So far so good!

"I ordered my lens today..it was an easy experience and very fast turn around! I love their confirmation and shipment confirmation e-mails and I'm so excited to receive my lens!"

2017-03-16

Great gear and great service

"I have bought almost all of my photo gear from LensAuthority lately, because:

1. The gear is in better-than-new condition (they adjust it in house after each rental, and thus what you get is often better than something right off the assembly line in Japan)
2. Their prices are fair and reasonable
3. Their rental side (LensRentals.com) is also outstanding
4. Every time I have had a problem, they have been there for me.

2017-02-26

Awesome

"Nice doing business with them. I will recomend them to everyone. Shipping is fast and safe"

2017-02-25

LensAuthority - for when you've got GAS

"Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS) - an occasional affliction of photographers. I'm an enthusiastic hobbyist photographer, and I'm not immune. Lately, I get that acquisitive itch about E-mount lenses. Sony makes some great E-mount lenses, and many of them are expensive. A few of them are "sell a kidney" expensive.

I'm not rich, and I'm so old that nobody would buy one of my kidneys. After I buy camera gear, I need to have money left over for food. And I *want* to have money left over to travel to interesting places and, you know, actually take pictures of interesting things. So, when I've just absolutely positively gotta have that new lens, I shop for deals. Including used lenses.

Recently I found LensAuthority. I like the look of this company, and I like the way they grade and describe their inventory. They were out of stock of the lens I was looking for - a Sony 10-18mm f4. I signed up for an email "new stock" alert. I got it, looked at the new inventory, and added the lens to my shopping cart.

Then, I called them with a question. They answered the phone. I mean, a human being answered the phone. A courteous, well-informed, and helpful human at that. Wow.

I asked if they could ship the lens to my local FedEx store to be held for pickup. Yep, that would work. I ordered the lens, and picked it up yesterday.

I'm impressed. LensAuthority was not just truthful in describing and rating the used lens, they were if anything conservative. This lens looks better than I expected, and is working just fine.

Next time I need - or want - camera gear, I'm shopping LensAuthority.

2017-02-16

"I ordered one day; it was shipped the next day! The packaging was the most thorough and protective that I have ever seen. The condition of the camera was quite good--spotless except for some scratches on the bottom plate, which I see only when changing the battery. Inconsequential to me. I had to return an item, so they sent me a shipping label with no cost to me to return. Classy! Conclusion: If you think they might have the used gear you want, give them a call first. If they have it, I don't think you'll be dissapointed"

2017-02-08

Great lense and service

"I ordered a used in "like new" condition Canon EF 300mm f/4 L IS lense last week and hoped it would truly be in "like new" condition. I am thrilled to say that this lense is in new condition and looks and works as if I just bought it new from the store. What a great purchase. I have already told a friend about it who plans to buy one."

2017-02-01

Awesome Company!

"This company is one of the best companies when it comes to camera lenses. I ordered my lens at a great price and it was still in great condition. And within twenty minutes of ordering my lens it was out for shipping. I also love their super hilarious emails. Overall just an amazing company with amazing lens and an unbeatable price. Would highly recommend to anyone! "

2017-01-17

Only thing they did not do was defy gravity.

"I bought a used fuji lens after waiting for the periodic fuji sale and finding that it was one of the few lenses not on sale. So I bought the used lens from Lensauthority. Lens went on sale a week or so after I bought it. In light of my poor timing, I humbly asked for a $50 refund. They refused. Gave me a $90 refund instead. Oh, there was also a problem with the aperture switch which they fixed cheerfully and quickly.

Recently bought a Fuji x30 compact from Lensauthority. Good price, excellent condition. Had it on a wrist strap one day and the strap slipped off my hand as I was reaching down for something, sending the camera to the concrete sidewalk. Couldn't move lens mechanism to start camera (it starts by twisting lens) or zoom although glass was not damaged. After a little fiddling, I got the lens to work although it is rough and will probably bread down sooner than otherwise would be the case. Image quality still great,

If only Lensauthority has treated the x30 with anti-gravity spray, I would be be totally satisfied. Oh, well. 5 stars anyway.

2017-01-14

Great job on purchase of Canon Camcorder

"The purchase was for a Canon XA30 camcorder. It arrived on time in great condition and was well packed. Great transaction and great price. "

2017-01-12

Looking out for your best interest

"Thank you, Lens authority, for getting my new Canon lens here promptly! Thank you for putting me through some ropes to make sure I really was who I say I am. My husband and I had our identity stolen about 10 years ago and it's a pain to have to provide extra identification, but good that Lens Authority asked for more before just shipping off this lens. It protected us as a buyer.

Excited to try out this new lens over the next few days to see what it can do! Thank you!!!

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.