Stores > Lensauthority.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
2016-03-23

Great reseller!

"Purchased a video camera, sight unseen from this site, it came on time and in exactly the condition described on their website. I didn't expect there to be a camera case included, but there was, and its in very good shape considering its probably the case that belonged to the previous owner. Overall I am extremely happy with my purchase and have already championed this site to coworkers when they asked where I got the camera. Will definitely do business here again. Also as an aside, I rather enjoyed their witty email templates, they don't go so far as to be unprofessional, but they're silly enough to be unique."

2016-03-22

Great Re-seller

"This is a very good website if you are looking to buy used camera lenses. The purchase process went very smoothly and I had my lens when I expected to get it. Their lens rating system is impeccable and they actually tend to be overly critical of their lenses meaning that they under rate lenses that are in amazing condition.
I would definitely recommend this website. Great experience.

2016-03-20

smooth as silk

"I ordered a used Nikon d7200 and a used Sigma 17-50 HSM OS from Lens Authority. During this transaction I spoke (over the phone) with Michael, who was exceedingly polite and helpful. I asked Michael to double-check that this particular camera and this particular lens had no connection or communication snafus, and he and his colleagues at Lens Authority obliged.

The camera and lens were placed in a carefully packaged box. (Had Grandma's china been in that box, not a teacup or saucer would have been chipped or damaged in any way.)

The camera and lens arrived at the house very promptly (thank you FedEx).

The camera and lens work flawlessly. They take beautiful pictures together.

Overall, this transaction could not have gone more smoothly.

In light of this very positive experience, I give Lens Authority, Michael, and his colleagues the strongest possible recommendation.

2016-03-03

Better than advertised!

"The advertisement said excellent cosmetics and then glass passed. Everything overall was amazing!!! I am so in love with the lens. The staff were extremely friendly and the lens shipped here in an insanely fast amount of time. I am so glad i decided to shop with Lens Authority and will be buying again from these guys! Thank you again from a new customer!!!!!"

This review was modified by tkhan6996 on March 14 2016 06:58:49 PM

2016-03-01

Renowned Reseller!

"LensAuthority has become my go-to for all camera equipment! Their quick service, knowledgable staff, and rating system has amazed me. Everything I have purchased is in great condition and is optically excellent, even though it had been rated it as merely passable. I can't imagine the condition of the equipment they rate as "Excellent"!"

2016-02-24

Awesome-sauce!!

"Bought the Nikon Df as a backup camera to my other full frame Nikon. Was a bit nervous buying used but after reading great reviews and doing my homework, I made the plunge. And I'm so glad I did! The camera arrived as described, shoot it exceeded my expectations! It looks like the battery charger was used more than the camera itself! Great packaging and shipping. Would definitely recommend using this company! I'm so excited and in love with this camera already. "

2016-02-01

Best site ever

"Definitely would buy again!"

2016-01-29

graciously permitted a return with no shipping cost to me

"We were unaware that Lens Authority sold all used equipment. We happened upon a camera battery via a google search, and the price looked great. When it arrived we could tell it was used --then looked at website and found out that everything they sell is used. I spoke with Connie at Lens Authority who was very gracious about it, and she sent me a return shipping label and promptly credited my account. Lens Authority was very good to work with!"

2016-01-04

"I ended up returning the item for reasons unrelated to quality.
I must comment on their customer service. Its excellent; quick responses, always looking to help, always detailed. They were kind enough to walk me through the return and pay for the return shipping. I trust Lens Authority completely and highly recommend it.

This review was modified by qureshi on January 04 2016 08:54:00 AM

2015-12-19

"probably the 5th or 6th time i've purchased a lens from Lensauthority ranging from $250-$3000 and every product has been excellent. "

2015-12-10

"I ordered a used Tamron 70-200 rated to be in "good" condition with "excellent" glass. The lens was delivered quickly and the condition of the lens exceeded my expectations and I'd have rated it excellent. The order had one minor problem in that the lens hood would not snap into place in the reverse position. All it took was a single request and a replacement was shipped out immediately. They have a responsive and "no hassle" service team and I'll look to them again for a future purchase."

This review was modified by TomIrwin on December 10 2015 12:20:18 PM

2015-12-09

"you know, I havent even got what I ordered yet- as I only ordered it two days ago, but I am already charmed by the quirky language in the confirmation emails. I already want to check with you guys before my previous go to's: b & h and ebay, because I just get a really good vibe from you guys. Maybe it shouldnt matter that much, to hear "We carefully plucked your gear from a shelf that's deep in the heart of our camera & lens playland, and we wrapped it up in copious amounts of soft foam and bubble-wrap. " but it really does! If this product makes it in the mail, hell, even if it arrives a little late with slight damage from shipping, I think I'll still have a soft spot for all of you. Thanks for making me laugh.

ben

2015-12-08

"Ordered 70-200mm f2.8 IS II lens from them. Even through, the condition mentioned as very good, I found it to be in excellent condition. Tested the lens upon arrival and was really impressed. Would highly recommend Lensauthority to anybody who is looking to buy a used camera gear. "

2015-12-04

"I just bought a used camera, a Sony A77 from them. We began the process with the website and that was awesome, to be honest-we gave up on a competitors website because it wasn't working. We had to place a call to finish the order, and the person on the phone was very helpful. We ordered the camera, and when it arrived-it was exactly as portrayed, and I am beyond happy with it. I would never hesitate to buy another product from these guys!"

2015-12-01

"I ordered a used SB-700 that was rated in 8.5 condition. VERY pleased with the service and product.
The unit is in excellent shape, the original box serial number is the same as the unit, no scratches or dings that I could see. The unit works as expected. The only reason for a less than 10 rating on condition (that I see) is the paper manual is a little worn from use. Shipping was next day by Noon, perfect.
Excellent service, good product, excellent company, great price.

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.