Stores > Lensauthority.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lensauthority.com by clicking a star below.
2016-07-05

AMAZING SERVICE/ FAST !!

"This is the best online shop that I have ever bought from. I talked to Michael over the phone and he was super nice. Thank you lens authority for everything ! Best place to get your camera gear hands down. Awesome awesome awesome. "

2016-06-20

Amazing people and service!

"The title says it all. These guys are on time, answered all my questions, down to earth and got an awesome FAQ page! I mean seriously, you guys rock!"

2016-05-20

Much better than I expected, great price.

"I decided to go with these guys instead of the other guys because of the other reviews and was not disappointed. The lens was better than described, they shipped promptly, and the communication was both funny and awesome. If you follow on Facebook, you can get codes for discounts or free gifts (mine was a polarizer filter)."

2016-05-04

No worries!

"Legit seller, fast reply and reliable!
Customer service is ??!

2016-05-02

Plus rating for Lens Authority

"These guys rate photo gear accurately....

I've gotten several lenses and assorted other gear and have been pleased!

2016-04-12

Dear Lens Authority, I love you and I don't care who knows it

"For those of us who enjoy a bargain, check out Lens Authority. I've ordered a couple of used lenses from them and their quality control depart completely undersells the equipment. I've ordered something that was stated to be in "good" condition, but when I received the item it was in excellent to near new condition. After jumping for glee after the FedEX guy left, I inspected and inspected and figured they must have sent me a better lens then what I paid for, but that was not the case.

I'd recommend them to anyone who is a thrifty photographer. The items ship fast, usually with all the original stuff included. You can't go wrong with their gear. Their quality control is what really sets them apart from any re-seller I've used.

2016-04-04

Great value and service

"LensAuthority is a pleasure to deal with. Equipment is often in better than new condition as it has been thoroughly checked and serviced."

2016-03-23

Great reseller!

"Purchased a video camera, sight unseen from this site, it came on time and in exactly the condition described on their website. I didn't expect there to be a camera case included, but there was, and its in very good shape considering its probably the case that belonged to the previous owner. Overall I am extremely happy with my purchase and have already championed this site to coworkers when they asked where I got the camera. Will definitely do business here again. Also as an aside, I rather enjoyed their witty email templates, they don't go so far as to be unprofessional, but they're silly enough to be unique."

2016-03-22

Great Re-seller

"This is a very good website if you are looking to buy used camera lenses. The purchase process went very smoothly and I had my lens when I expected to get it. Their lens rating system is impeccable and they actually tend to be overly critical of their lenses meaning that they under rate lenses that are in amazing condition.
I would definitely recommend this website. Great experience.

2016-03-20

smooth as silk

"I ordered a used Nikon d7200 and a used Sigma 17-50 HSM OS from Lens Authority. During this transaction I spoke (over the phone) with Michael, who was exceedingly polite and helpful. I asked Michael to double-check that this particular camera and this particular lens had no connection or communication snafus, and he and his colleagues at Lens Authority obliged.

The camera and lens were placed in a carefully packaged box. (Had Grandma's china been in that box, not a teacup or saucer would have been chipped or damaged in any way.)

The camera and lens arrived at the house very promptly (thank you FedEx).

The camera and lens work flawlessly. They take beautiful pictures together.

Overall, this transaction could not have gone more smoothly.

In light of this very positive experience, I give Lens Authority, Michael, and his colleagues the strongest possible recommendation.

2016-03-03

Better than advertised!

"The advertisement said excellent cosmetics and then glass passed. Everything overall was amazing!!! I am so in love with the lens. The staff were extremely friendly and the lens shipped here in an insanely fast amount of time. I am so glad i decided to shop with Lens Authority and will be buying again from these guys! Thank you again from a new customer!!!!!"

This review was modified by tkhan6996 on March 14 2016 06:58:49 PM

2016-03-01

Renowned Reseller!

"LensAuthority has become my go-to for all camera equipment! Their quick service, knowledgable staff, and rating system has amazed me. Everything I have purchased is in great condition and is optically excellent, even though it had been rated it as merely passable. I can't imagine the condition of the equipment they rate as "Excellent"!"

2016-02-24

Awesome-sauce!!

"Bought the Nikon Df as a backup camera to my other full frame Nikon. Was a bit nervous buying used but after reading great reviews and doing my homework, I made the plunge. And I'm so glad I did! The camera arrived as described, shoot it exceeded my expectations! It looks like the battery charger was used more than the camera itself! Great packaging and shipping. Would definitely recommend using this company! I'm so excited and in love with this camera already. "

2016-02-01

Best site ever

"Definitely would buy again!"

2016-01-29

graciously permitted a return with no shipping cost to me

"We were unaware that Lens Authority sold all used equipment. We happened upon a camera battery via a google search, and the price looked great. When it arrived we could tell it was used --then looked at website and found out that everything they sell is used. I spoke with Connie at Lens Authority who was very gracious about it, and she sent me a return shipping label and promptly credited my account. Lens Authority was very good to work with!"

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.