Stores > Lensauthority.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lensauthority.com by clicking a star below.
2016-12-04

Nikon 400mm f2.8E FL - Very Happy with this purchase!

"Ordered the lens at 2:20PM, got confirmation that lens had shipped with Fed Ex tracking number at 2:37PM on the same day! Description of lens said cosmetics, performance & glass passed. This lens looked almost brand new, only tiny insignificant scratches on hood & tripod foot where it attaches. Glass looked perfect to me. Performance of the lens is amazing, it focuses on birds in flight instantly - as soon as I think it, it is already in focus. I rarely write reviews, but this was an exceptional product & vendor performance. I called them after I got the lens to ask a question & got immediate verbal response & a follow up email. I will definitely buy from Lens Authority again."

2016-12-01

"Very happy with purchase. If placed next to a new lens, I don't think I could tell them apart. Will definitely shop here again. "

2016-11-21

Amazing service!!!

"The first time I ordered foto camera, second time lens. So fast and easy! Perfect quality! I definitely will order again something from this store! I am so glad that I found you guys!)) Thank so much!!!"

2016-11-19

Couldn't be happier

"Rating system is more than accurate! I got a great deal on a lens that was in like new condition - even came in the original box with instructions. I'll definitely keep this place in mind as a resource!"

2016-10-22

Absolutely Fantastic!

"I bought a used Sigma lens, that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford new. The item's cosmetic condition is lightly worn (as they described) but honestly, I was expecting worse so I am quite happy with what I got. The important part is that it works beautifully - it's easily the best lens I've ever owned and my new favourite. I'm super pleased I bought this lens from them. Definitely worth it! Shipping went well and I appreciate the little bit of humour that they added to the e-mail too."

2016-10-19

Put a ring on it

"I am so happy with the prices and how fast the shipping is. I just placed my order, and within a couple of hours, it had already left the warehouse. Should be here in two days. I'm sure I'll be just as happy with the products. "

2016-10-04

Second To None! Excellent Service

"LensAuthority got me my lens and it was in superb condition came with accessories and a manual and their service from top to bottom was A1 and they are a STAPLE in up and coming filmmakers community. Thank you guys.

2016-09-09

It's amazing to find a company that gives good price.

"A search showed this company up against several other companies, The price intrigued me and the service and product received was worth it. I needed a tripod Dolly. This company will get my business again."

2016-09-08

How many stars does a galaxy have?

"These guys have been great. I've purchased a few items from them over the last few months and have been completely satisfied. The items have been exactly as described and they've arrived in great condition after being carefully packed.

These guys are great.

2016-08-31

They said it was good, and it is great!

"Very good quality item indeed. Item is as described, functional and in excellent condition. Packaging is as their email described. It was indeed wrapped it up in copious amounts of soft foam and bubble-wrap. Then, sealed it in a box with the stickiest packing tape, and sent with the embrace. It was received with an embrace.

I recommend purchasing from LenAuthority.com without hesitation.

2016-08-14

Excellent product, superior service

"I bought a camera body from Lens Authority. From the time I got in contact with them to enquire about the camera to the point of unboxing the package, the entire experience was great. The customer service was prompt, the package was delivered quickly (2 days), the camera was in better shape than I expected, and the price was very reasonable. If Lens Authority continues this way, I firmly believe they will start eating B&H's lunch when it comes to used gear."

2016-08-10

Best purchase ever!!

"I bought a canon 5d mark iii, I initially had issues with PayPal when trying to purchase this item so I called Lens Authority to request a hold. The woman I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful and held the item for me without any trouble. The transaction was smooth and the camera was delivered in a bomb proof package very quickly. I look forward to doing business with this company again in the future!"

2016-08-04

VERY Satisfied Customer

"I ordered a 70-200 f2.8 USM II over the weekend. Used free delivery which was delivered today (Thursday). Tested the lens out and am very satisfied with how the lens looks and works so far. I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase, and I expect that I'll be checking this site again for more deals!"

2016-08-04

Fair deal/ super lens

"My experience with Lens Authority has been positive. They were responsive, prompt and kept me informed every step of the process. The lens arrived one day before the promised date, very well packaged and protected. The lens condition was as advertised"

2016-07-12

Best in the business

"Whether you are renting photography gear or buying used gear from lensauthority.com you will be satisfied! I've bought all my camera gear and rented all the lenses I was interested in from them. I've never been disappointed. "

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.