Stores > Lensauthority.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
2015-09-01

"I honestly don't know why anyone would buy camera gear anywhere else. Now that I know how honest and inexpensive Lensauthority.com is I will never shop anywhere else A+++
They also have a great sense of humor =) much more human than the the big 2.

2015-08-30

"Lens Authority delivers with great service and products that exceed what was promised and expected.

When buying used gear, there is always a concern about the condition or quality of what you are getting. After numerous purchases of used gear from Lens Authority, the condition of what I ordered has never been worse than described and has usually been much better than their ratings. I have bought refurbished gear direct from manufacturers (e.g., Canon) and I prefer to buy used from LensAuthority because the condition is at least as good and the prices are better. In short, a good value.

Best of all, their service is pleasant, responsive, and helpful. I have emailed with questions about gear and received quick, informative answers. When ordering, I usually require special shipping instructions. A simple email request to them after ordering has always been met with happy accommodation of my request with a very prompt response.

2015-08-22

"I ordered two used SSDs from these guys and I could not be happier. They shipped quickly and the drives came exactly as described. I happily recommend this site to anyone.

2015-08-17

"Canon 28-300 3.5-5.6 L IS USM just as described. Very prompt shipping. Extremely pleased with Lensauthority."

2015-08-12

"Why would anyone buy a lens from anyone other than LensAuthority,com? The only reason I can think of is that THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE STUPID. :-)

Seriously, fast service, great products, and friendly folks. It doesn't get any better than this, IMHO.

2015-08-05

"I am a first-time customer and I am very satisfied with my experience with Lensauthority. Found a new NEW Canon camera bag for 40% less than on Amazon. Received the following note:

"We carefully plucked your gear from a shelf that's deep in the heart of our camera & lens playland, and we wrapped it up in copious amounts of soft foam and bubble-wrap. Then, we sealed it in a box with the stickiest packing tape we could find, and finally shared one last warm embrace with the package, just before the delivery guy pried it from our grasp. We'll miss the little guy, but we know he's going to a good home."

All the above was done in packing (much, much better than Amazon), the shipping was quick and free, and I was notified when shipped. All in all, I cannot think of anything that could have been done better and I will definitely be checking future wants to see if Lensauthority can fill them. THANKS FOR AN EXCELLENT JOB!

Gangins

2015-07-27

"I just received notice that my lens has shipped. You Guys are a trip, you have the best price and so far Your service has been top notch! I'm looking forward to trying it out on my camera! I'm assuming it's coming by truck cross country to my lean to in the Southern California desert!
And not by camel!

2015-07-21

"Excellent service! Fast shipping, great product, unbeatable price!"

2015-07-17

"I was interested in a Nikon 24-70 f2.8. Lens authority had one listed on their site but I wasn't thrilled with the rating/grades. I asked to be emailed when they received others in. I received an email a few days later and went onto the site to look at the lens. I ordered the lens and it was quickly sent out. The rep called to confirm my shipping address because it was different than billing. I can appreciate that. I got the tracking number and it was delivered when promised. The grades on this lens were definitely underrating the lens. It shows and works much better than the LA grades it received.

I would certainly order from them again

2015-07-10

"Accurate, friendly, professional. You guys are my go to for all my lenses. Thank you for your great service and pro packing! Dan Howell / Cinema Pirate Corp."

2015-07-03

"They made me feel All fuzzy inside. Like I had a New Best Friend."

2015-06-20

"a lens well traveled
i placed my order for a schneider 90 mm pc 4.5 lens i am kinda old school wish i could of talked to someone and ordere it over the phone. anyway the process was flawless. i paid 25.00 for 2 day
delivery to ca from tenesee. This is where it gets interesting. fed x picked up the package and then lost it. it was found in florida then shipped back to tenesee then within 2 hours hit ca then to me in grass valley. so you have to understand 2 days turned into 5 days so when i noticed it had not left tenesee after the first day i called lens authority they had gone home for the day. Next i called lens rentals their parent co,in a panic. A wonderful lady named connie
took the rains and followed through found the package assure me it was going to be ok constantly talking to me via phone and e mail. she was personal and proffesional at all time
any way i got the lens in perfect shape . their rating system thou is crazy. this lens was rated 9.25 condition. there was not a blemish ,scratch or anything on this lens it was perfrct in all areas. cant say much about fed x but i would not hesitate buying from lens authority and again thank you Connie

2015-06-10

"Their website was very easy to navigate, informative and the ordering process was quite intuitive. Customer service was terrific, very quick to respond to any and all of my questions. Finally I received my order very quickly and the quality of the products was outstanding. I highly recommend them and will continue to be a patron. "

2015-06-01

"I didn't order without checking them out first to see what others had to say. The biggest thing that caught my attention was that other photographers were saying that their descriptions concerning the condition of the products they sell are accurate. This has been validated with my order. The system they use the rate the condition of the products is also outstanding. The optional extended warranty on some products is also a big plus for anyone in the market to buy used gear. Bottom line - Product as described, packed well, shipping time is reasonable and customer service seems to be on top of things and they even call to confirm the order. "

2015-06-01

"Excellent and efficient customer service. I recommend them without reservation."

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.