Stores > LensesRX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensesRX by clicking a star below.
2017-06-05

LENS RX IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

"Before utilizing the services of Lens RX, I went to 2 Optical stores for lens replacement. Sadly both of them told me because of the structure of my sunglasses, they could not remove them and replace them with clear prescription lenses. I was so disappointed since the reason I purchased those sunglasses was for lens replacement. Well as a last attempt, I tried Lenses RX. I was so glad I did. They replaced my lenses and kept me informed of every step they took. Plus the service was faster and the overall cost was cheaper. I normally don't openly promote companies but I could not keep this to myself. LENS RX IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! "

2017-05-23

Cheap lenses/ bad script

"I paid 100 bucks for glasses that I wanted for the sole purpose of work so knew I was going to be hard on them. So rather then go back to glasses.com I decide to try them. First pair the script was so bad I honestly think they sent the wrong pair to me. So tried again hey I paid the 20 bucks for the insurance so they said all shipping was free so decided to give them another chance. Second pair I went to a larger frame that felt better but still script wasn't quite right but I needed something for work so decided maybe can make them work. I notice after a few minutes they look dirty so take off and fine. Back on keep seeming some thing on the lens. It was the reflection of my own eye. It was totally unsafe this way like dirty lenses. I emailed them and they say well of course you can as didn't pay for anti glare so they do that. Why would you even sell glasses that are like that? So add that add on the insurance pay the extra for quicker shipping anti glare anti scratch all the extras on a 10 dollar frame you are now at the same price as ray bans or Oakley frames at glasses.com and getting quality frame and lenses package. 2 day shipping free there all lens extras are free there so no tricky add ons to jack the price up. In the end you get why you pay for. If you buy here expect to get junk. To top it all off when I asked for my money back they charged me 9.95 for shipping twice which was listed as part of the insurance that's extra free shipping. So liars and sell junk. If you are ok with what they sell I guess you have never owned good glasses yet. I have bought 5 pairs from glasses .com and never a problem. Twice they sent me new ones for scratches I caused on them in the one year warranty period that's no extra cost. So the 180 I paid for raybans I still own in the end are the deal not the 96 dollar junk I got from lensesrx then got screwed out of the refund on. If I can sway just 10 people to not buy here I feel my review did its job in saving some people money and headache. I am 43 not a kid I have owned 400 dollar glasses from pearl vision to 100 dollar Walmart super cheap glasses and even the Walmart glasses were superior to the lensesrx pair. Well both pair that they couldn't get correct. "

2017-05-09

I was skeptical. ..

"Hello,

I received my prescription Sunglasses.

The glasses were perfect! I am so happy I went this route (lense replacement). I must admit, I was skeptical. I didn't think they would look as good as they do.  They are identical to the original Ray Ban lenses. Oh... yeah, and your customer service is AWESOME!

Thank you! I will now go and tell all of my friends.

Take care

OD

Salem VA
2017-05-08

Fast turn-around and superior quality on order!

"​Great job guys!

Received these new lenses in my frame on Saturday (very fast turn-around). They turned-out to be a lot better quality than the original lenses from Lencrafters, who originally put these together about 3-4 years ago!! They had splotchy tint and polarization in the original Rx, but not anymore! They are crystal clear and perfect.

2017-04-14

Very Happy Customer

"Doing business with LensesRX was a very pleasant experience. I mailed my glasses to them with a RX from my doc. They keep me updated from start to finish. When I received my eyeglasses, I was extremely pleased. These are the best prescription lenses I have purchased and I have been wearing glasses since the 8th grade. The clarity is amazing and all specifications submitted were done with extreme craftsmanship. I will be doing doing business with them in the near future and will use only them to complete my eye wear."

2017-03-20

Very bad quality

"I paid over 350 dollars on prescription rayban sunglasses and it started getting tiny scratces instantly just because of a light use. Very cheap plastic lenses and extremely easy to ruin them. They also won't stay behind their product. They want you to buy new lenses and pay the retail again."

2017-02-24

THEY'VE IMPRESSED ME AGAIN!

"I'm very very impressed with the service. I've not had to use customer support, but just the quality and speed alone of the service is outstanding and I very much appreciate it.

This is my second order from this company and this time I had it expedited since I foolishly broke my old glasses. I sent my new frames in for a replacement that required Crizal and Transitions on a Friday and I got them back within 6 days....THATS impressive and was worth the extra $30 on top of an already fantastic price tag. Not to mention, the quality of the lenses and clean up of my frames was perfect.

2017-02-22

Excellent professional Customer service

"LensesRX are the best! The staff is in contact with you giving you updates from start to finish. They did an excellent job on my frames. I will recomend LensesRX to everyone I know. I am extremely happy and satisfied with their service❤Thank you!

2017-01-25

Great Look with Perfection

"I can't say enough about how LensesRx are.. they are more than professional, since I send my own frame to replace the glasses they start handle every small thing with care and keep you posted all the way, a technician call to confirm and make sure you understand all your options and what you need and what you don't.
I love my new glasses, it looks great.
the humanity of the team, the details, the care, the speed, the perfection, the cost,... all the positive things we are looking for from a merchant..
LensesRx should be a model for others.
LensesRx... Thank you

2016-12-30

Superb Customer Service and Great Shades!

"I ordered designer sunglasses in brown/gold frames with plain brown lenses, as described. Unfortunately, the manufacturer misrepresented the product. The sunglasses arrived with gold mirrored lenses! Rather than pay an additional $10 in shipping to return the wrong (and downright unattractive) product, I sprung for an additional $20 to have LensesRX replace just the lenses. In the end, I received exactly what I had ordered, and quite promptly, too. Thanks to an additional discount at the time, the total cost was still a bargain. Throughout the ordeal, LensesRX communications were excellent and their services, superb. I love my new Caviar Austrian Crystal sunglasses 2619--with the plain dark brown lenses. "

2016-12-09

The BEST quality, the best service, the fastest turn around, at the best prices... its all right here!

"I have been a Customer of LensesRX since 2012. This is my third pair of glasses, ( One pair was for my son). I recently had my eye exam and somehow could not find my way back to LensesRX... I just could not remember their name exactly....so I ended up getting my lenses from Lenscrafters. The price was insanely HIGH and sadly, they didn't have the time to really talk to me about my needs, so I ended up with something I didn't really want, HD lenses that would not support Transition darkening lenses. I hated them, especially having to put on over the lenses sunglasses all the time ( I live in Florida) After a few weeks I started looking again... where did I SAVE that info from LensesRX??? After nearly pulling my hair out, I did find an old email.. and voila! I sent my frames in, ordered EXACTLY what I wanted: Verilux S design, Cryzal Sapphire, Transitions!! With the already lower price they offer , plus discount coupon I found on the internet, I saved a TON! My glasses arrived today ( took less than 2 weeks from the day I mailed the frames in !!) and I LOVE them! Their workmanship is excellent, Customer service is wonderful ( I called them a lot with questions about my lenses and when they would ship) and I could not be more satisfied with the entire process. If you are looking for eyeglasses, I HIGHLY recommend LensesRX!! "

2016-11-25

the BEST that i have deal with.

"they have been in bus. for awhile so it bounds for mistakes...here and there...form what i gather form dealing with them...they are very professional and the PRICE is unbeatable...trusted me when i said UNBEATABLE , because i have checked around town for prices FOR THE SAME THING.
generally, you save at least 50% as compare to optical stores or doctors offices.
for the NEWBIES it best if you chat with them first to find out what exactly that you order.
i made the mistake the first time, the second time what perfect.
i ordered it on 12/01/2014 and they shipped it on 12/15/2014 and now i am ready for the third pair with them. 11/2016.
thanks

2016-10-25

Nicest people ever!!

"It is also cool to know that they have such a good selection and some of the harder to find cool frames too!

Thank you!

2016-09-13

Great work!

"From beginning to end of the order, everything was detailed and very thorough. Questions were answered immediately if something came up with the order. I received the order back less than the time promised and the eyeglasses were perfect. We will be sending in more orders soon!

I do want to comment though..when I first made the call to get information, the person I spoke to had no personality. And, she wasn't very helpful. She would answer my questions with one word answers. It didn't give me a good first impression of the company. I didn't get her name. But, When I called again for another question, that person was very helpful which is why I continued with the order.

2016-09-06

BUY LOCALLY - THIS COMPANY ****

"I ordered a pair of $10.00 frames from Lensesrx.com on 8/24/16. They sent me the incorrect size. I called them and their idiot customer service rep was arguing with me that "the paperwork said we sent the correct size". I told them you did not and she once again said yes they did send the correct size. It went back and forth a few times. I finally hung up.

I called back, explained the situation and the customer service rep said they will "expedite" the return and sent me a return label to send back the incorrect frames.

A few days pass and I don't hear from them call back and they said "oh we have to receive you return first before we "order" the replacement". Now I can't see and can't go to an Optician since I was in an accident and ask to speak with a supervisor.

The supervisor said that they can't expedite my request because they have to "order" the frames from their distributor. He said he would call them. I asked why can't they drop ship them directly to me since it was your mistake and he said they can't ship products (?) what kind of distributor can't ship a product???

...that was a week ago. Still no glasses and no contact from them.

Don't walk, run from these guys, they are horrible.

Share LensesRX's store rating

LensesRX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!