Stores > LensesRX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensesRX by clicking a star below.
2015-07-07

"I am pretty disappointed to see so many negative reviews for LensesRX! I shipped 5 pairs of my own frames to them on June 26th for relensing and they notified me as soon as they received my package, then when they had processing and shipping updates. They shipped my frames back LIGHTNING fast - within 2 days of receiving the frames - and I would have had my package on July 2nd except for delays due to the holiday. I received my frames today, July 6th, and they were packaged well, 2 frames given branded LensesRX cases and all frames were polished and wrapped in microfiber cloths. Lenses were impeccably done, all correct prescription and they even included the demo lenses in the package in case I wanted to keep them. I am thrilled and am getting ready to ship another frame to them or possibly wait and see if I add more frames to my collection to get them relensed at once. Since another online retailer stopped offering the relensing service, I researched quite awhile before going with LensesRX; they have the absolute best prices I've found of any other online retailer and they still offer regular discounts! I can't say too many good things about them and will be recommending them to anyone who might have a need for their services! Awesome job, LensesRX, and thank you a ton!! :)"

2015-06-30

"Customer service needs to be worked on, only have 1 customer service rep. (Same female everytime I called). Was told order was taking longer due to getting frames from Italy (made in China).
Overall process took 1 month, 3 & 1/2 weeks to fill, 4 days shipping (paid $29.99 for expedited shipping)
Prescription was perfect, so is quality of lenses and frames.
I would recommended if you are not in a hurry, and would like to save money.

2015-06-27

"I just want to post a review of LensesRX because I just received a perfect pair of eyeglasses from them. I chose to order from them because they offer the widest name brand progressive lenses among all the online retailers. My combination was a Marchon frame & Kodak lenses (the older generation Kodaks are great for intermediate distant). They did the work and shipped out in less than a week, which was great. The eyeglasses I received are just perfect, from the nice polishing of the half-rim lenses to the high quality case & nice Kodak cleaning cloth, and total price was just mid-range. So a big thank to them.
Tip for progressive wearers: make sure your prescription & PD are correct because the smallest differences (.25 diopter and a few mm off) can make a big impact on your vision.

Dennis N.

2015-06-19

"Very rude, unpleasant to deal with, no manager on site...they screw up and refuse to own up to it...the worst place to do deal with....how do they stay in business with all these bad reviews?????"

2015-06-19

"Got the glasses a few days ago. Great fit, great lenses, great price. A satisfied customer. Thanks.
Mark LeCoque

2015-06-17

"Love the glasses. Fit perfectly. I only bought the frames because I wanted my eye doctor's place to fill the lens. LensesRX was easy to work with and would recommend them to my friends."

2015-06-04

"Ordered for a lens replacement (dark grey, polarized). Prescription was fine but the tint could not even be considered medium grey. Called customer service and was informed that they would redo the lenses at their cost (minus shipping). Sent the glasses back the same day. Checked tracking to confirm glasses had arrived May 21. May 25, no update. May 27, still no update so called customer service and was told by rude rep that orders were processed in the order they arrived. Later that day received update work was in progress (coincidence? don’t think so). June 3, no shipping update. Emailed customer service about the poor turnaround and was emailed back that my glasses didn’t arrive until May 27 and work began on them immediately (don’t these idiots know people track their packages?) Later on June 3rd received shipping notice (coincidence? don’t think so). I’ve ordered glasses from other online vendors with less turnaround time and definitely less attitude. Won’t be using LensesRX again."

2015-05-23

"Ordered frames (in stock) and rx lenses on 5-6-15 including $30 for rush delivery. On 5-18-15, I called for update and talked to the rudest customer service rep EVER.
She said frames took 3-4 days to receive, lenses i ordered up to two weeks to make, plus shipping.
I said website says the frames were in stock and the longest time to make says 7-10 days. I still wanted the glasses but wanted my $30 for rush delivery back. She said if she refunded the rush delivery fee that would add 5-7 days to delivery date (which is still not confirmed), so I told her she needed to cancel my order. She said thank you and hung up phone! Have not received any cancellation notice nor has my money been refunded. Too many other places to buy glasses, my 2cents....

2015-05-19

"I just got my lenses replaced for the second time in the glasses I originally bought from LensesRX. THEY WERE DONE EXACTLY RIGHT AGAIN. I got my eye exam at Costco because I really think the guy there does a good job. So I decided to have some glasses done by Costco. I could not read up close. So I had them redone and I still could not read uncles. Then when I got my glasses back from LensesRX I could see uncles and at a distance. Great Job"

2015-04-14

"The sunglasses are of extremely poor quality, and made with the wrong color lenses. I am attempting to return them and get a refund; I will post another review when I get the response from this vendor.

EXTREMELY expensive considering the quality is so bad that I cannot use the sunglasses.

2015-04-06

"I was little hesitant to try on-line lense replacement but gave lenses ex.com a try based on reviews I read and I was not disappointed. I sent in 3 frames with single lense prescription and they were sent back in no time. However, there was a prescription error and the customer service was very helpful. I sent them back the frames and they came back corrected in no time and now they fit perfectly well. I would now buy with confidence from them anything including frames without paying three times to the other much known retailers. "

2015-02-11

"They suck you in with the lowest price on the frame (insane how much less just the frame was compared with other sites plus brick and mortar near me) but the customer service is nearly non-existent, plus their stated policies are nebulous so they can, evidently, alter them at will. I ordered three frames (no prescription lenses as I'll only have those done at a lab near me -- online is too questionable) and needed to return one (so keeping two) as it did not fit my face. Multiple times did I leave voice messages (because no one answers the phone), send e-mails, use their online form. Finally I did receive an e-response, so I returned them with all kinds of confirmation of delivery (so LensesRx couldn't pull a fast one as I was already doubting them). They did, ultimately, refund me a portion of the frame cost. I doublechecked their site and nowhere does it state a penalty to be incurred, but when someone finally got back to me I was told that the entire cost of shipping was deducted from my return. That makes no sense as I kept two of the frames I ordered, and they were more expensive than the frame I returned. This kind of underhanded business practice is wrong, and the aggravation has cost me more than if I'd spent more on the frames in the first place. You get what you pay for, and I got a sour experience and knowledge to never use LensesRx again."

2014-11-24

"I read through the reviews and was hesitant to place an order, but the frames I wanted were the best deal I could find so I took a chance. I called to be sure the frames I wanted were actually in stock. The website said they were, but I wanted to talk to a rep to get a feel for their customer service. The rep was nice enough, and said my frames were indeed available. I walked through the online wizard, and entered my prescription information, selected the lens type and Crizal coating, no problems. I placed my order on a Monday, and the confirmation said my delivery would be ready in 3-4 weeks with "medium delivery" priority. That was fine with me, since I had an old pair of glasses I could use in the meantime. I received several emails that day with updates on the status of my order. I was pleasantly surprised to get confirmation of shipment on Thursday, and had my glasses in hand on Monday. Only one week from order to delivery, and the glasses arrived exactly as expected! Who can argue with that? I’ll definitely order from them again."

2014-10-31

"Lenses Rx has excellent customer support! I am near sighted, have a high prescription, and bad astigmatism. Initially my PD measurement was off, so I called into Lenses Rx and the optician Cameron walked me through how to properly measure my PD. I sent my glasses back in (I had purchased the extended warranty) and I was thrilled to finally have a pair of glasses where the vision was so clear! They turned out perfectly! I'd like to specially thank Lawrence Cameron for spending the extra time with me to explain PD and walking me through how to measure my own PD. I can see more clearly than ever before. I appreciate him for doing such a fantastic job in customer support and delivering a perfect product. I'm definitely going to request to him to do my glasses every time!"

2014-10-21

"My experience with LensesRX was great. They responded to email questions in record time and were polite and helpful. I was unable to find the glasses I bought online any where cheaper... and that included the prescription. All this and my glasses showed up a week before I expected ... they were faster than most walk-in stores I've been to. I will most definitely be using them when it is time for new prescription sunglasses. "

Share LensesRX's store rating

LensesRX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!