Stores > Levelninesports.com
  • Levelninesports

Voice your opinion! Review Levelninesports.com by clicking a star below.

2012-06-19

"Fantastic to deal with. They helped rearrange my orders for better shipping costs and everything was delivered so quick and well packaged. Very happy."

2012-06-15

"Prompt efficient and helpful service. I had a question after receiving the goods and received a lengthy helpful reply very quickly. Wish I had discovered this company earlier :)"

2012-06-11

"Great experience overall.. Good communication during order process, quick turnaround on shipping. Happy with products purchased, they were well described."

2012-06-01

"I was very impressed with the service level, speed of delivery and the product quality from levelninesports, I really could not have asked for anything else.
Thank you very much.
Mick
Brisbane, Australia

2012-02-22

"Amazing service, I got the products from Levelnine Sports in Utah, to my doorstep, in Toronto, in a tiny bit less than 24hours.

2012-01-30

"These guys are AWESOME. Customer support via live chat - they were there at 10PM at night, handled exactly what I needed. Shipping was amazingly fast, 3 day UPS for $7 = amazing. A+ for these guys."

2012-01-11

"These guys rock!!! Took me about two weeks of back-and-forth to finally pull the trigger on the blind snowboarding package for men. During that time, the online chat folks were very helpful and not pushy in the least. When I finally ordered the package, I indicated size 9 boots. Then, upon consideration, I thought that perhaps it would be safer to go with 10, so contacted the store and asked if it would be possible to change. They said no problem and updated both boots and bindings (even though the website indicated there were no large bindings at the time available with the package). However, same day I happened to be near a store and decided to try some snow boots, just for measure, and found that size 9 actually fitted me perfectly. So I contacted LevelNineSports again, this time asking to switch back to 9, and the guys again accommodated my request no problem.

Now comes the best part, when I placed the order they were offering a free upgrade to the 3-4 days delivery option via DHL. I placed the order on Thursday, and thought perhaps I'll be able to join a friend to go boarding on Tuesday, though the rep at LevelNine promptly informed me that it's very unlikely that the package will be here on Monday due to the 3-4 days delivery period, so Tuesday was the earliest projection, most likely Wed.

Guess what, the following evening (Friday) the package arrived at my door here in Toronto, Canada!!!

I realize this was probably a fluke, and would have been perfectly happy if it did arrive on Wednesday-- but hey, one-day delivery and the fact I could now join my friend on Tuesday was just icing to top an already amazing experience.

As for the package itself, bindings boots and board match perfectly, and the equipment itself ended up consisting of higher value items (going by price-tag) than the individual items I was considering a-la carte, and for a far better price!

Now, I'm a newbie snowboarder, so can't speak much about the quality of the board. But what I can say is that the boots are super comfortable. The bindings look robust enough and are fully adjustable, and the board seemed to ride well enough for me to start curving on my second trip to the hill. As for the rest, only time will tell. But considering equipment rentals comes at $40-$45 a pop, I think this package for ~$150 shipped is a no-brainer.

It feels good to be able to rave about a good online shopping experience. I wholeheartedly recommend LevelNineSports to everyone I know, and to anyone in general for good products, great prices, and excellent service!

2011-09-11

"I am another very satisfied skier in my dealings with this store, everything could not be better"

2011-07-27

"I have ordered a several times from them and even refunded a couple of items. Great customer service and will order from them in the future."

2011-02-05

"i bought an order of several items, none of them fit well, and the goggles were not of great quality, so i decided to return the stuff (but at my expense of course, since it was my mistake on sizes). i chat with customer service to have it returned to exchange for gloves that fit. the best option was for them to just refund me and put in a new order for the correct size pair of gloves, but the problem was that i needed them by a certain date. they shipped it promptly, and i received the gloves on time. very happy about that."

2011-01-11

"I have been wanting skis for such a long time and when I came across LevelNineSports I thought it was going to be a scam. Everywhere I looked I couldn't find skis under 300! Until I found Head Sure One skis with bindings for 203! I am so happy with this product and can't wait to use them! Thanks to levelnine I can now enjoy skiing for a long time to come!"

2011-01-05

"Great prices, great product and quick delivery. I couldn't ask for more. I didn't want to spend alot but wanted a good pair of skis. That's what I found, Atomic Nomad Highnoon Skis for $300...I couldn't ask for a better deal.

I would buy again and recommend to a fried

2010-11-30

"Levelninesports not only has the best selection of top performance gear, at cutthroat prices, they have the most amazing customer service. For a high price purchase like skies, you want to be sure you're getting the right equipment at the best price, which might be a challenge if you're not actually looking at the gear and speaking with a sales guy... But with Levelnine, I felt taken care of through every step of my purchase. And when I had to return the skies, they took them back no problem! I was updated about when the shipment was received, that the credit was applied to my account, how to pick my next, shorter fitting pair, how to trouble shoot my order issues (which were total user-error). Their online chat is awesome and uber helpful and they are super responsive (email, chat, or phone - always a live person answering your questions with expert advice). They even offered to call me when we couldn't figure it out through chat. I give these guys 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up!!!! Perfect 10 at levelninesports!"

2010-11-04

"This is 100% the best ski/snowboard site in the world! I was doing research on ski's for a couple weeks, and after finding the pair I wanted I looked them up at various online retailers. Level nine's prices were at least $100 cheaper than any other site. They also had great deals on bindings, which I also purchased. My ski's arrived 4 days later without a scratch on them and the bindings were perfectly mounted. Their deals seem too good to be true but I assure you this is a legitimate website with awesome products and unbeatable prices. I will purchase every ski related product from this site for the rest of my life."

2010-10-25

"This place totally rocks! Let me tell you that I don't make judgments within a single purchase... bought my first pair of (new) ski boots from them 2 years ago... bought my first pair of (new) skis from them a year ago. Recently I ordered my 2nd new pair of boots online from them, picked it up when it is ready (yeah, I'm a local), fits like a charm... More recently, I bought another pair of (new) skis and bindings online somewhere else. They came but they were not mounted... Email these guys and they are nice enough to show me where I can have them mounted.

Totally rocks!

Oh, did I mention what they have in store is the most inexpensive skiing gears you can ever find...

Share Levelninesports.com's store rating

Levelninesports.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Levelninesports.com is not a merchant member
Levelninesports.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!