Stores > Levelninesports.com
  • Levelninesports

Voice your opinion! Review Levelninesports.com by clicking a star below.
2010-01-30

"A friend of mine told me about this site, and said that the ski and snowboard gear prices simply CANNOT be beat. After checking out their website, I was amazed at how cheap all their stuff was, yet it was the same quality found in the stores for 2 or 3 times as much. Needless to say I purchased all new ski equipment for myself and snowboard gear for my son. The rep over the phone, Sam, was very patient and knowledgeable, and walked me through my entire order. The equipment arrived about a week later, and everything looks great and fits perfectly. From now on, any snow sports equipment will be purchased only from levelnine--period. The prices are fantastic and the staff are AWESOME!!!!"

2010-01-14

"I was a little worried about purchasing online from here at first because I grew up with the "if it's too good to be true" mentality. Most times, that turns out to be correct. However, I did my research on this one as I really wanted this to be legit. Checked on here, checked out their faqs and the how they secure things, and it all is just as good as anywhere else. I even googled "levelninsports sucks" and other variations specifically looking for bad things. Seriously, try it...you'll probably find this review lol. It is a sweet site, with retardedly low prices, a knowledgeable and laid back staff, who also ship for dirt cheap to Canada, and as a Canadian I was stoked about that. Buy from them, because big retail sellers are douchebags for charging such crazy high prices."

2009-12-31

"Everything came through exactly as I expected. There was one hiccup (boot liners weren't sent) but it was rectified by their customer service rep (Jon) and shipped immediately. I'm extremely satisfied with this company and intend on ordering ski-related items from them in the future."

2009-12-23

"this company is amazing! i ordered boards, boots, and apparel and it all arrived in perfect condition. the prices where un beleivable that i didnt expect them to come in good shape. the boots looked like they had never been touched and the bindings were perfect as well! if you think these prices are too good to be true they should be, but all of the products i ordered were exactly as they said they would be. i would recommend this website to anybody and everybody!"

2009-12-08

"Just picked up a pair of Level Snowboard Gloves for a great price. Customer service excellent. Very fast shipping. I'll be back."

2009-11-24

"As a consumer in Canada it is really difficult to find good deals on sporting goods online due to the high shipping costs. When I came across Level Nine Sports I was so impressed with not only their prices, but with their awesome shipping costs to Canada!!!! I love how each item has a section that tells you exactly what the taxes, duties and exchange rate will be on the item in CDN dollars. The flat rate UPS shipping fee was amazing (and cheap) and all of our items arrived really fast, well packaged and exactly how described. I can't say enough good things about my first order with this compan"

2009-11-16

"Excellent prices and quick ship. The online chat is great to ask questions. Thanks for the great service and low prices. Ordered 3 pair of skis, 2 pair of boots, 2 ski bags , and 4 goggles and the shipping was $15.00 total. WOW!!! Thanks Levelnine"

2009-10-22

"Excellent service in helping me to select the right equipment in the right size! These guys know their stuff!

Price can't be beat, shipping was prompt, and I couldn't be happier with the fit of the boots they sent to me in mint condition too!

2009-10-10

"This was my second purchase: ski poles and winter wear. I purchased ski boots last time. The selection is great and prices are unbeatable, plus the sizing/selection guides are awesome. I received my exact order within days! I live in Ohio so the local choices are few and way too pricey. When shopping for ski gear, you must check with Level Nine first--you will compare all others to them!"

2009-09-08

"Got and incredible deal on new ski boots! Great service when I called for sizing help. Fast, reasonable shipping. Boots were just perfect, still can't believe the bargain!"

2009-03-15

"Surprised they were open despite the holdiays. Provided great service in a timely manner."

2009-03-14

"I just scored an incredible deal on a pair of skis and bindings from level9 for my wife. They're staff is helpful and their selection is decent. This is my second time buying from then and won't be the last. Can't beat their flat rate shipping option either!"

Share Levelninesports.com's store rating

Levelninesports.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Levelninesports.com is not a merchant member
Levelninesports.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!