Stores > Logobee
  • Logobee

• Address: 445 S. Figueroa St., #3100, Los Angeles, CA
    • Phone: 514 481 5646

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Logobee by clicking a star below.
2017-01-12

Fantastic work on logo, stationery and website

"I urge all those looking for a logo, stationery & / or web design to use Logobee. I can honestly say that both teams for the logo and stationery led by Paul and website design by Moin were fantastic. With broad guidance they were able to come up with designs that were cost efficient, creative, clean, crisp and cool!!! Not only that, they worked according to my schedule and took my mind-off something that was quite important for my new venture. Finally, they went out of their way to support me in my requirements and I can't thank them enough for their support and the fantastic job they did. I have a number of projects coming up within my venture and I will be using them again. On a more personal note - Thank you Paul and Moin you have been fantastic."

This review was modified by ashfaqladha on January 17 2017 12:01:17 AM

2017-01-11

Return Customer

"I have now used Logo Bee for the 3rd time. They are always quick, reliable, and proficient in graphic design work. I have recommended them countless times. This is really a great site for all your graphic design needs."

This review was modified by TraffordEnergy on January 13 2017 02:00:02 PM

2016-10-13

Fantastic logo design

"Logobee's team did an amazing job designing the logo for our golf course. We were impressed with the abundance of high quality samples provided to us to choose from and the quick turn-around time. We will definitely be using Logobee again in the future for our next golf course logo design and will be referring them to others as well."

2016-08-09

Paul at Logobee

"We had a wonderful experience dealing with Paul at Logobee.

He kept us informed throughout the entire process. His instructions were clear and he kept his timelines.

Thanks,
Eloy Rodriguez, CPA
Finance Director
Flip Flop Coffee Shop

2016-07-26

Happy Customer!!

"It was such a pleasure to work with Logobee to create my logo! They respond to any inquires and comments quickly (at times within a few hours) which I greatly appreciated. They did a great job of bringing my idea and vision for my logo to reality! Very professional company! I will recommend Logobee to anyone that needs a professional logo without breaking the bank!"

2016-07-21

Great Service!

"I dealt with Paul over at Logobee. It was very attentive and smart. It was like he was sitting next to me when I would make changes to my request. I was really short on what type of logo I wanted and he picked up on exactly what I wanted. He also was quick on his responses via email. I was very satisfied with the final product..great job Paul!"

2016-07-06

Quality Design & Fast Turnaround

"I have used Logobee twice for two different companies. Very pleased with designs and fast turnaround. Highly recommend."

2016-06-22

Out of the park again !

"Second time I have used Logobee and the did a fantastic job once again.
I will not go anywhere else for future designs,

2016-06-20

Great

"Good job love my logo. Print5000.com"

2016-06-07

Fast and creative!

"Great process, great results, and on time. Will always recommend them to others!"

2016-06-02

Highly Recommend!!

"We were so pleased with our experience with Logobee. The service was excellent and we are SO happy with our logo! We highly recommend Logobee!"

2016-05-02

If I could give 6 stars, I would ask for 7.

"LogoBee made getting a Logo fast and painless. They accepted all my revisions, even when I started in one direction and completely switched to another.

They gave me exactly what I asked for, and they were very easy to use. Like ordering a Pizza.

2016-04-12

Excellence in Logo Design

"Wonderful work. From start to finish, a painless, organized, efficient process to get the job done. Designers were very responsive to my input. I would definitely recommend LogoBee to others who may be seeking a logo design. 5 stars out of 5."

2016-03-31

Fast Turnaround Time and Great Customer Service!

"Logobee delivered my logo quickly and their custom design exceeded my expectations. The company was very responsive and worked with me until I was 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend them to others in the future!"

2016-03-21

CEO

"Fabulous! We are very happy with all of the work.

Thanks.

Share Logobee's store rating

Logobee is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Logobee is a merchant member
Logobee participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.